PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss

mugsyny
10-26-2014, 12:36 PM
Thank you for your time,
Faction # 955 817 338
Player # 373 795 171
Issue: Raid Boss error, prestige 24/27 boss 6 has frozen for past 48 hrs.
Go Pokes spend allot of honest gold in faction events. Please reply with lvl 2 support team. As an android player.
Your assistance is appreciated

mugsyny
10-26-2014, 12:38 PM
All 58 team members have sent 2 to 4 tickets on this matter and are still waiting on reply. We need to be compensated. GO POKES!

MAD NUGGETT
10-26-2014, 07:03 PM
I call bs on 2 to 4 tickets per member (58). Please don't lie

Danger Mouse
10-26-2014, 07:19 PM
I've told you a million time.... Don't exaggerate!

Arc9761
10-26-2014, 07:43 PM
I've told you a million time.... Don't exaggerate!

Really?!? A million?!?!
Danger Mouse, you sell yourself short. You've warned us all far more time than a million.

I hear by accuse Danger Mouse of under exaggeration!

Arc9761
10-26-2014, 07:48 PM
All 58 team members have sent 2 to 4 tickets on this matter and are still waiting on reply. We need to be compensated. GO POKES!

Good luck on your quest to squeeze pixels from Gree(d).

And congratulations for uselessly flooding Gree's already crappy automated response bot.
Although just as important as everyone else, your single faction has completely bogged down the system, and everyone else's legitimate concerns.

Way to be a team player.

Adm. J(K96)
10-27-2014, 03:26 AM
If Gree can't handle an extra 175 tickets, that's not his fault. Stop blaming other players for grees shortcomings.

Arc9761
10-27-2014, 06:18 PM
If Gree can't handle an extra 175 tickets, that's not his fault. Stop blaming other players for grees shortcomings.

What's the point of sending multiple tickets???
Can't you express yourself in a single message?
The auto-responder will send you the same reply, and IF a human (or whatever passes for a Gree tech support) it will only take him longer to get to the next ticket.

I've sent in several tickets, but never at the same time for the same issue.
I understand this was time sensitive, that why I don't get multiple people and multiple tickets.

I don't blame anyone but Gree for putting out a shoddy product.

Adm. J(K96)
10-27-2014, 06:28 PM
Try asking the people who've had multiple tickets left unresponded to for weeks, months, and even years.

Dirty Mind
10-27-2014, 06:31 PM
What's the point of sending multiple tickets???
Can't you express yourself in a single message?
The auto-responder will send you the same reply, and IF a human (or whatever passes for a Gree tech support) it will only take him longer to get to the next ticket.

I've sent in several tickets, but never at the same time for the same issue.
I understand this was time sensitive, that why I don't get multiple people and multiple tickets.

I don't blame anyone but Gree for putting out a shoddy product.
Of those "several tickets" how many were resolved to your satisfaction? For me, they are running about 0%, and thats just the ones that are acknowledged. Maybe it takes a whole faction to get their attention.
Gree. Help these guys out, this is a good honest group that easily finished prestige on the last cycle so I'm sure they were able to finish this one since it was easier.