PDA

View Full Version : Clean up inventory

Jokidoki
10-26-2014, 10:54 AM
GREE can you please clean up our inventory with temporary items ?
We have now scroll a lot in our inventory to find our heald packs.
PLEASE CLEAN UP THE UN USEFULLY GARBAGE

Huj
10-26-2014, 11:20 AM
Do you really wanna risk this? Hello this is Gree, if they try do this super complicated task we are bound to have our entire inventory vanish along with all our extra health pots ect lol

Sumiala
10-26-2014, 01:15 PM
Sounds like the ideal time to stop playing MW then!
Or was that a year ago?

Danger Mouse
10-26-2014, 03:43 PM
There is no need for the temp boost items to go into the inventory anyway, all that is tracked in the events calendar with how many you have collected and how many more you need to get. Putting it all in the specials inventory is completely redundant.

Tadaah, can you pass on the suggestion to just completely remove the temp boost items from the specials inventory? The only thing needed to be kept track of in that inventory are health packs, energy, stamina, allies and Frontline units.

Thanks!

Danger Mouse
10-26-2014, 03:47 PM
Unless of course there is a plan to either reuse these items, or reward players with a prize for having collected X number of boost items (50, 100, 150 etc). Then keep them.

Most likely though it's just another Gree oversight filling with useless clutter.

Danger Mouse
10-27-2014, 07:33 AM
Thanks Gree for putting it all in order. Cheers

Rolinz
10-27-2014, 08:15 AM
i just wish we can sell off some old cash and valor units.

RU-TOON
10-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Rolinz that will be useful :)

Comrade John
10-27-2014, 09:09 AM
on my android i've never had this problem. sounds like an apple issue to me

AfterHours-Oliver
10-27-2014, 09:56 AM
on my android i've never had this problem. sounds like an apple issue to me

It is an IOS only issue indeed. I have MW on blackberry z30 (android emulation) and on ipad (numerous). The blackberry inventory is clear of old detritus.

easyslapdown
10-27-2014, 03:37 PM

And the scratch ticket worth less units

easyslapdown
10-27-2014, 03:39 PM
GREE can you please clean up our inventory with temporary items ?
We have now scroll a lot in our inventory to find our heald packs.
PLEASE CLEAN UP THE UN USEFULLY GARBAGE

Take away any units not in our army

Adm. J(K96)
10-27-2014, 03:50 PM
Take away any units not in our army

Careful what you wish for......

Kefa
10-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Careful what you wish for......

That's no joke! That idea needs to get deleted before anyone sees it and gets any ideas.

Consider this... all those early bonus units from the first year and a half, are they in your army? They sure aren't in mine.

But definitely, please please, get rid of the prior temp bonus items. They even clutter up the "View Bonuses" list.

krashnburn
10-27-2014, 07:21 PM

That is what was supposed to happen before everyone shat collective bricks and demanded 'frontline' units now we are stuck with our single double tripple etc digit units forever again.

Comrade John
10-28-2014, 05:40 AM
instead of clearing out old units (they do keep adding +alliance size) why not instead make it so that you can see the weakest unit in your army? that would be nice.

codys21
10-28-2014, 08:05 AM
instead of clearing out old units (they do keep adding +alliance size) why not instead make it so that you can see the weakest unit in your army? that would be nice.

Sure they keep adding alliance size increases but I doubt they'll ever add enough to use 40000+ units

The_Jedi
10-28-2014, 08:13 AM
40000+ units

That's a lot of tree snipers

Dave Gould
10-29-2014, 02:42 AM
I liked it when you could see in FL which units made your top 3000 vs those that didn't. would be good to see that in inventory

dudehardwork
10-29-2014, 05:28 AM
An option to accept or discard the worthless scratch off units. Would be a great plus.

Comrade John
10-29-2014, 05:59 AM
An option to accept or discard the worthless scratch off units. Would be a great plus.

one person in my faction got a 50k unit from scratch off. all other units have been worthless. i preferred the daily unit leading to a monthly unit with a bonus. those were good. one time i got 100,000,000 dollars, which was okay. valor from scratch off is also worthless. i mean, if you hit it big you only get 100k. worthless

2ummyeah
10-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Why am I still getting "mini subs, bombardment frigate, a few others" while attacking? Every war event inventory baloons with more of these ancient units that are worthless.
Excess unit inventory sure seems to be part of the cause of crashing during frontline when deploying.
Also. Check total unit #, buy say.... A growler. Look at profile again and total units go up by not just 1 bought but total of all you already had of that unit. Do again with another unit and it add those on. Fluctuaions in total units had always seemed to lead to being kicked out of game. And is exterbated during frontline. This is on iOS
Even a simple "release unit from inventory" could be helpful. That way, it's the individuals decision wether ot not to get rid of a unit.
Buy by all means, if made an option for us. Please don't be like gold in many instances and just use it on something ridiculous by accident.
Have a double confirm even.

Bosco_mw
10-29-2014, 02:39 PM
agree,, an option to delete from inventory would be great! i didn't like the format change with frontline for this reason. i have a ton of garbage units i was planning to dump when Gree changed how frontline went.
Deleting obsolete units can only help people scroll thru inventory, thereby saving time when poking through 1000s of units.
"DELETE UNIT: Fierce Suko? It will be gone permanently! CANCEL / YES"
the code would be pretty straightforward,, let's hope this is something Useful in the works,, (of course after mw gets running smoothly lol)