PDA

View Full Version : No Uzis dropping

navanodo
10-26-2014, 08:53 AM
As no Uzis are dropping does that mean Raid Boss will be missing from the forthcoming schedule or do we have another malfunction

Dipstik
10-26-2014, 09:10 AM
Buy more gold.

Weasel
10-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Maybe Gree is doing some tweaks where they should have started before the boss health became unreasonable. Make the boss beatable and alter drop rates on summon tokens to affect event difficulty.

cynicalmofo
10-27-2014, 09:13 AM
Maybe Gree is doing some tweaks where they should have started before the boss health became unreasonable. Make the boss beatable and alter drop rates on summon tokens to affect event difficulty.

I've read this 3 times and I still don't understand.

Weasel - Articulate Author - I think not.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2014, 10:46 AM

I've read this 3 times and I still don't understand.

Weasel - Articulate Author - I think not.

I understood Weasle. Less Uzi's dropping = easier RB... maybe but unlikely.

However, OP is saying Uzi's are not dropping at all, yet.
Some players farm Uzi's as soon as they start dropping.
The OP wants to know when will the Uzi's be farmable.

Weasel
10-27-2014, 11:05 AM
For Derpy 'cynicalmofo' McGhee up there:

When Gree decided to change or alter event difficulty for Raid Boss events they originally decided to tweak the boss health. It must have become obvious by the time they reached 12B health for a level 100 boss that they were doing something wrong, so they undid the unreasonable health increase.

Perhaps now they are trying a different approach to keeping or increasing difficulty levels, which is good. Changing the drop rates on uzis is a good area to look at. If uzis are harder to get (lower drop rate) it will be more challenging to complete the goals. People might need to stop avoiding XP so they can do more jobs and farm more tokens, or they might have to spend more RP for tokens, or maybe some people even pay 2 gold / token.

Conversely, tokens that are easy to get (high drop rate) would mean little or no difficulty completing the boss.

Tl;dr:

More tokens/higher drop rate = little to no challenge/low difficulty level
Fewer tokens/lower drop rate = more challenging/higher difficulty level

I misunderstood Weasle. Less Uzi's dropping = easier RB... maybe but unlikely.

No.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2014, 12:19 PM
You're contradicting yourself.

Tadaaah
10-27-2014, 01:59 PM
Hey guys,

The Uzis will start dropping closer to the event. You'll have time to prepare.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Hey guys,

The Uzis will start dropping closer to the event. You'll have time to prepare.

And the event will begin when....?

Edit: I looked at the Master Plan and I don't see a RB event.:confused:
Unless "Specter Hunt" is RB, but then where is the EB event?

I guess there is a lot of things that will be changing in the MP.
*sighs*

Benjibbks5
10-27-2014, 08:18 PM
Uzi dropping closer to event means Syn cannot finish the goals faster unless they spend RP/gold to buy uzi. Thus lesser time for jumpers to help lower syn. Result is easier RB but lesser syn complete.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2014, 09:01 PM
IMHO, only the top 5, maybe 10, syndicates should finish RB and they should have to spend loads of gold to finish.

Why so many syndicates think they should be able to finish is beyond me.

Weasel
10-27-2014, 09:07 PM
Why anyone plays a free game and thinks others should not be allowed to earn stuff without forking over the equivalent of a mortgage payment is beyond me. Play your game and worry about yourself. It's not like anyone playing this thing actually ever wins.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2014, 09:11 PM
Well... the way to win is to stop playing. :)
Then you've won! Yay! *throws confetti*

Weasel
10-27-2014, 09:15 PM
No... The best you can do is stop losing. There is no win for anyone other than Gree.

Vile Lynn
10-28-2014, 07:37 AM
Please don't [reply with quotes] to spam. It adds to the spam and just as annoying.

Use the little triangle in the bottom corner to report it, and hopefully the forum mods will remove it.

B0ST0N
10-28-2014, 08:00 AM
Elite should finish Elite. Average syndicates should finish normal and get a decent way through Elite.