PDA

View Full Version : REAL Player Appreciation Month

Danger Mouse
10-25-2014, 06:22 PM
I would just like to show my appreciation, as a long time player, for those that really deserve it.

The Danimal, Larry Jackson, SSG. Take a bow. You're efforts are truly appreciated by the players.

If only Gree worked any where near as hard as you do at making this game a pleasurable experience for it's customers.

Rolinz
10-25-2014, 06:25 PM
i would just like to show my appreciation, as a long time player, for those that really deserve it.

The danimal, larry jackson, ssg. Take a bow. You're efforts are truly appreciated by the players.

If only gree worked any where near as hard as you do at making this game a pleasurable experience for it's customers.

I agree 120%!!!!!

Captain Buck Slayer
10-25-2014, 06:39 PM
Agreed! They should have an epic boss or raid boss named after them as a reward.

Dog bite
10-25-2014, 07:58 PM
I would just like to show my appreciation, as a long time player, for those that really deserve it.

The Danimal, Larry Jackson, SSG. Take a bow. You're efforts are truly appreciated by the players.

If only Gree worked any where near as hard as you do at making this game a pleasurable experience for it's customers.

Agree 100%.
It would be great if gree designed a custom unit with rocking stats and gave it to these guys.
They Deserve it.

Rolinz
10-25-2014, 08:17 PM
I think there is a link on their Google Doc sharing to show how much you appreciate them by donating some cash.

360 Joules
10-25-2014, 08:38 PM
I think there is a link on their Google Doc sharing to show how much you appreciate them by donating some cash.

And suddenly this thread goes silent....:)

LarryJackson
10-25-2014, 09:16 PM
Thanks guys!

Cash donations are not required but greatly appreciated.
It's expensive to go through the LTQs in hours instead of days.

Also, thanks go to B͜͡R͜͡K͜͡ L͜͡Y͜͡K͜͡A͜͡ H͜͡D͜͡ ™, Dansgek, Devil14 AKA Die14, тяαиq, Mav UKR, Gimmie Shelter, Mexican Carlos , AJ-ALASKAN JACKSON & others that help gather data behind the scenes

Captain Buck Slayer
10-25-2014, 09:45 PM
I think there is a link on their Google Doc sharing to show how much you appreciate them by donating some cash. omg lol that made me laugh

gwill
10-25-2014, 10:07 PM
omg lol that made me laugh

Why did that make you laugh because your a poor SOB? It would be no different then donating to a website you use a lot but don't pay for.

Adm. J(K96)
10-26-2014, 12:04 AM
I'd guess it was the calling out that made him laugh, not the though of paying. Some testiness around here lately.

TheDanimal
10-29-2014, 04:05 PM
Thanks guys!

Also, thanks go to B͜͡R͜͡K͜͡ L͜͡Y͜͡K͜͡A͜͡ H͜͡D͜͡ ™, Dansgek, Devil14 AKA Die14, тяαиq, Mav UKR, Gimmie Shelter, Mexican Carlos , AJ-ALASKAN JACKSON & others that help gather data behind the scenes

Wow, Missed this thread somehow. Thank you all so much. We all greatly appreciate it. Many thanks also go to the people Larry listed above, and to others that help out... Sheff, Farm Boy, ...I know I'm missing a few more. - could not do it without all of their efforts

Donations are not required, but MUCH appreciated. If you're feeling generous - check out the top of one of our spreadsheets for more information.

Knowing that these walkthroughs benefit all of you keeps us going. Thanks agian!

SGT Rud
10-29-2014, 05:44 PM
100% agree. Great job guys. Keep up the hard work.

Drakhoan
10-31-2014, 04:38 AM
Thank you!

Vile Lynn
10-31-2014, 11:17 AM

Cheers to these guys!
You all are amazing and your hard work is truly appreciated!

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

Tadaaah
10-31-2014, 12:15 PM
Agreed! They should have an epic boss or raid boss named after them as a reward.

This definitely not a bad idea! Maybe can do some spotlights too. :)

Expendables 2
10-31-2014, 12:20 PM
Better idea would be to fix frontline rewards...

Rolinz
10-31-2014, 03:34 PM
Better idea would be to fix frontline rewards...

I agree with this too.

usman
11-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Thanks guys!

why Thank Mexican Carlos??? ;)

KzL
11-01-2014, 02:37 AM
This definitely not a bad idea! Maybe can do some spotlights too. :)

Tadaaah can u please take your comments where its acctualy needed and you should be ashamed to even comment on a thread like this .... This should be your job to do not theres

PITA4PRES
11-01-2014, 05:29 AM

For all their great efforts you want us to shoot and kill them?! How about we just name the units after them instead that way they still get recognition within the game but I/we don't have to kill them over and over? I do agree they deserve some place within the MW game itself for all their efforts but don't really wanna kill them but will if absolutely necessary.

Merc_mw
11-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Thanks to the OP for recognizing them & to rolinz for reminding (letting us know). There was a financial way to say thanks. Money well spent!

Yahoo
11-01-2014, 08:22 AM
I'm pissed ****ing **** Gree support WHERE ARE the BATTLE REWARD UNITS ! We don't get what we earn each battle.
React at least god damn we are not the only ones with the problem

SSG
11-01-2014, 03:20 PM
No donation necessary for me. Don't forget brisinger for adding to spreadsheets and others who have shown me where formula calculations were wrong.