PDA

View Full Version : Gree: Stat error as event ended

Cobra Kai
10-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Stats dropped as soon as WDE ended.

Did you set the code wrong and miss the WDE part?

DaMiAn-SoLiD
10-25-2014, 03:09 PM
temp rewards earned so far this cycle have gone

robbieb79
10-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Lost all temp boosts including the one i got from the LTQ that just started!!

786TRYX
10-25-2014, 03:10 PM
Same here....

Turkey Bacon
10-25-2014, 03:11 PM
lol...... lazy programers

Rhystan
10-25-2014, 03:12 PM
Many in my Faction have encountered the same issue, please address this quickly

HA3
10-25-2014, 03:13 PM
Same here dusk strike temp bonus +1 does not work anymore! Is this the new meaning of temp. Bonus? Not valid for whole cycle, but just till next WD?

Snatcher
10-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Same here my stats dropped too even the +1extra regen ... I hope you drop Some of my health packs back too that i used to get my stats up fu**ed up greedy company go boot your employees for not doing there jobs that they supposed to do

HellRaizer
Same here !

gero
Same here...correct your code gree! Where's the quality control? Oh wait, you guys don't have that!

Rolinz
10-25-2014, 03:17 PM
All Temp Boosts ended. They programmed it wrong. It is supposed to end on the main WD Event and not this 24-hour event. But let us wait and see what Gree will say is that they changed their mind and this was all intended to happen in the first place so that they do not look like they forgot to turn something off when this WD Event ended.

Another GREEdy EPIC FAIL.

How many problems did we have with this event?

BTW, I am back from my 24-hour ban.

Turkey Bacon
10-25-2014, 03:19 PM
All Temp Boosts ended. They programmed it wrong. It is supposed to end on the main WD Event and not this 24-hour event. But let us wait and see what Gree will say is that they changed their mind and this was all intended to happen in the first place so that they do not look like they forgot to turn something off when this WD Event ended.

Another GREEdy EPIC FAIL.

How many problems did we have with this event?

BTW, I am back from my 24-hour ban.

see you in another 24 lol

KjaLLe
10-25-2014, 03:21 PM
Glad to see that im not the only one... But hey it Player appreciation month, we probaly get a nice gift for the mistake. :rolleyes:

Capt. Chris
10-25-2014, 03:21 PM
Same lost stats!!

Rolinz
10-25-2014, 03:29 PM
see you in another 24 lol

Hahahaha. LOL.

Start sending in those tickets.

Tranq
10-25-2014, 03:40 PM
2nd time this cycle we have lost temp bonuses. Compensation needed for loss of energy regen

Cobra Kai
10-25-2014, 04:04 PM
Just received reply to my ticket.

They are aware of issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Will be fixed shortly.

Bob_55
10-25-2014, 04:27 PM
Grrrr... Gree. You can't do something right..

Bob_55
10-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Ok it's weekend.. You will answered Monday..

Arc9761
10-25-2014, 04:47 PM
Ticket sent
Irrelevant automatic response received.

LoL

I don't understand why people are still spending thousands on this game.

Sirius
10-25-2014, 06:10 PM
Sorry about this guys! We should have it fixed shortly and do apologize for this!

The responses were not automatic to say the least from CS. We saw the issue hit around 3pm pst and our folks on all sides have been working to get it resolved quickly.

Stumps
10-25-2014, 06:20 PM
Sorry about this guys! We should have it fixed shortly and do apologize for this!

The responses were not automatic to say the least from CS. We saw the issue hit around 3pm pst and our folks on all sides have been working to get it resolved quickly.

Are you guys getting embarrased with how many times you need to apologise? I would hate to look that bad over and over again.

Yo Salty
10-25-2014, 06:29 PM
Hey Gree you're doing a swell job. I'll tell you what, why don't you take some of my bonuses and give it to these whiners. I still have all my temp rewards and didn't even use them as I didn't spend 1 minute to tap this past WD. Some poor sap probably spent his mortgage payment only to find no temp reward. Bwahahahaha

Rolinz
10-25-2014, 06:30 PM

It would help if you guys realized there was a problem at 3PM PST and took you guys 3 hours later to respond, it would save a lot of people sending in tickets.

Why not post that you found a problem and are working on it the minute you guys realize there was a problem.

Maybe less people would be frustrated with GREEdy.

Sirius
10-25-2014, 08:01 PM
It would help if you guys realized there was a problem at 3PM PST and took you guys 3 hours later to respond, it would save a lot of people sending in tickets.

Why not post that you found a problem and are working on it the minute you guys realize there was a problem.

Maybe less people would be frustrated with GREEdy.

I totally understand by far and that bit was my fault to say the least. Will make sure to hit all fronts moving forward but I will like to note that I appreciated everyone keeping cool in the long run.

Rolinz
10-25-2014, 08:15 PM
I totally understand by far and that bit was my fault to say the least. Will make sure to hit all fronts moving forward but I will like to note that I appreciated everyone keeping cool in the long run.

Thank you Sirius for owning up to that.

And it looks like it is fixed now. I just got a chance to check it.

If anyone is still having problems. Make sure to restart your MW.

AfterHours-Oliver
10-26-2014, 01:00 AM

I posted in another thread that a service status sub forum would be a great place for people to check for a status message from you guys instead of bombarding you with tickets and insults.

This is another good demonstration of where a status sub forum, driven by Gree where you post service interruptions and faults as soon as reported, will benefit everyone.

Happy to discuss this in more detail. It works well for my end user base.

GeoffW
10-26-2014, 05:09 AM
The problem seems to be fixed on my Android account, but my iOS account still has stats 500mil down on what they were before the 24 hour WD. Still waiting for a fix.