PDA

View Full Version : challange

amateur
10-24-2014, 04:27 PM
Discuss about your most effective tactics in battle.

TMI
10-24-2014, 05:23 PM
I open crime city. Waiting in anticipation.
I close the gold specials, then I click to the globe, shaking at the excitement. Then clicking BATTLE LIST, and get butterflies in my stomach, when scrolling through a list a finding a 250.
Then I salivate when I see one. Especially anyone with fun hair.
THEN I PROCEED TO SPEND GOLD!!

Edit: It's a pretty effective strategy :D

Thundercat4
10-24-2014, 06:05 PM
Tap.... Tap tap tap

The Hammr
10-24-2014, 09:58 PM
If you are looking to steal strategies, just do a google search, no one here is going to help you eventually beat them.

Michel01
10-25-2014, 12:58 AM
Tap.... Tap tap tap

Yeap... This whole game is one big tap

Benjibbks5
10-25-2014, 03:02 AM
Get a powerful device so that you can spend gold many times faster. And only do PAs.

Babytway
10-25-2014, 09:44 PM
If you are looking to steal strategies, just do a google search, no one here is going to help you eventually beat them.

i thought the forums are suppose to help other players

Dipstik
10-26-2014, 05:36 AM

Since when?

Max Power
10-26-2014, 10:39 AM
Since when?

2011......for a month or so.......

phenom_
10-26-2014, 03:53 PM
Try Chip! He's now open source.

https://github.com/uzrbin/chip

http://chip.uzrbin.com/

TheJess
10-26-2014, 05:37 PM

That was a while ago. Now mostly trolls.

Dipstik
10-26-2014, 06:34 PM
No all the good ones got banned. Now it's mostly whining.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2014, 07:20 AM
I've whined about whiners. Hi Droid users :)

Bubbalouie69
10-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Try Chip! He's now open source.

https://github.com/uzrbin/chip

http://chip.uzrbin.com/

Has any one done this?

Blaggard
10-28-2014, 09:52 PM
Everyone loves Chip

Keapa
10-28-2014, 11:18 PM
Look at the clock. It's just before 4 am, it's time for another battle.
The usual despair. What will go wrong this time. Will Gree lose our syndicate again, what about match up times? , now that both SAS and taw inventories have grown will the servers crash if we match?

We match, start tapping. Get into a rhythm, look at the game clock. Only 3 more days left. Tap tap tap

TheJess
10-29-2014, 04:44 AM
Look at the clock. It's just before 4 am, it's time for another battle.
The usual despair. What will go wrong this time. Will Gree lose our syndicate again, what about match up times? , now that both SAS and taw inventories have grown will the servers crash if we match?

We match, start tapping. Get into a rhythm, look at the game clock. Only 3 more days left. Tap tap tap

Kind of sad, but thank you for sharing.

Evan1000
10-29-2014, 05:50 AM
Discuss about your most effective tactics in battle.

Reading the other threads in this post think the OP would appreciate an actual answer. There are many different tactics opposed to out tapping the other team (unless you're TAW) that you can use to ensure a win if your team uses it effectively.

The first strategy, which is probably the most popular.. is wait till the end and unload. The trick to this, though, is you can't really put up high points if you wait till let's say 5 minutes left, as you have to keep refilling etc and deal with lag, so it has to be quick and easy wins for this strategy to work effectively. Your officers have to monitor the battle to make sure the other team isn't thinking the same as you are and decide if you can steal a win.. unless of course you're solemn carnage, they're the only team that managed to use this strategy every battle and put up a crap load of ip. Another thing to add onto this.. wait to take the wall down until you're ready to hit, because the taking down a wall is an alarm for the other team that you're going to make a move. Leave the wall at one hit left too so you're not rushing a minute left to take the wall down. And afinal thing, take the DL after the wall is down.. you get more points that way.

The next strategy is to unload the first few minutes and scare off the other team, which mainly works for top teams because I'm sure the other team is alteady planning to stand down anyway. This strategy works also I'd the other team is trying for easy wins and doesn't want much of a fight. If you use this strategy you also have to monitor the battle to further ensure a win, in case the other team starts moving.

There are more strategies and whatnot but I hope this helped :)

Bubbalouie69
10-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Everyone loves Chip

Yeah for sure who wouldn't be using it? How do I use it? I've tried reading it but don't get it and too lazy to read again