PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Stamina instead of Health

NexusImperium
10-24-2014, 01:15 PM
Hey Everybody, Tadaaah:

By now it's pretty well-known that really the only useful stat is energy, with stamina a distant 2nd. Attack/Defense aren't even on the radar.

Currently stamina is only useful in PvP and unless you're super active, you don't need a high amount of stamina. At the moment aside from finding targets with high-value uncollected buildings, there's a disincentive to be active in the game other than participating in certain events.

Currently every player has a hidden health stat, and the stat is the same for all players regardless of level. Where health matters are concerned, you usually get four hits on full health.

I propose GREE changing health to be based upon stamina. The higher your stamina, the more health you have.

Health would continue to regenerate at the same rate, taking into account regen bonuses and Force/Power attacks would continue to mean attack strength * stamina + 25%.

Thoughts?

Thief
10-24-2014, 01:27 PM
Not sure I agree with the only useful stat is energy (as they also have health bonuses as well)

Keep WD with health but change FL to Stamina maybe? (every Stamina refill gets you 10 deploys)

I do agree that stamina needs to be incorporated back into the game but not through WD.

NexusImperium
10-24-2014, 01:33 PM
By 'stat' I mean those that you can increase by leveling up and allocating points. I'm not referring to any other stats aside from health.

Ranger89
10-24-2014, 08:52 PM
What ever happened to GREE's pledge to address the issue with Skill Points?