PDA

View Full Version : 50 wins in 24 hours?

Thief
10-24-2014, 12:50 PM
Hey Gree just so you know 50 wins in 24 hours is not mathematically possible.

If there were no such thing as matchup times then theoretically we could get 48...but realistically I doubt that even SUP won't get more than 43 wins.

Might want to consider changing this to 28 (30 but considering the first 2 wars were completely fubared and no one could log in change to 28)

Agent Orange
10-24-2014, 12:51 PM
Hate to say it but someone screwed up on the math. We have 30 minute battles in a 24 hour period but have to win 50 battles?

Is there some time machine boost we all missed?

Bndawgs
10-24-2014, 01:22 PM
I'm sure sup will still get the unit. Lol

Thief
10-24-2014, 01:24 PM
I would imagine the same issue applies to Streaks.

Captain Steelman
10-24-2014, 01:47 PM
I would imagine the same issue applies to Streaks.

You´re right Thief.... Here my team is spending tons of gold, spanking the very elite of factions, just to fail the streak wins cause of a Gree glitch.... Thats not right....

Agent Orange
10-24-2014, 02:01 PM
No doubt...

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-24-2014, 02:03 PM
Hate to say it but someone screwed up on the math. We have 30 minute battles in a 24 hour period but have to win 50 battles?

Is there some time machine boost we all missed?

Brother, they're selling a dream, the sizzle, not the steak.
You know the deal, my friend.

On a personal note, please accept my sincerest condolences over the execution of one your nation's unarmed patriots.
Our little planet is becoming increasingly dangerous and more unpleasant by the hour!

Reubengoh
10-24-2014, 02:04 PM
One would have some brains... This isn't their first 30 min battle, 24 hour WD.

Every 24 hour WD - SAME issues!
This time on top of the connection issue, Gree/Dev team think 72 hours = 24 hours!!

I wonder why hasn't their boss fired them for making repeated mistakes. I'm my line of job, repeated offense/mistake means you never learn from them nor do you prevent them from happening.

Next they are going officer you 5 health refills for this stupid mistake.

As if those health refills will enable us to make that 50 wins....

Regardless even if they have made some changes and no changes in the pop-ups. Dysfunctional/Mistakes from pop-up are not only a waste of time, but creates useless worry like this.

From one mistake to another... Gree never learns.

Sorry, I'm really pissed at bad management.

Tadaaah
10-24-2014, 02:20 PM
The original event was set at 25 hours with 30 minute wars. Additionally, the event has now been extended.

EDIT: And the actual goal is 31. Text fix is coming soon.

Ozymandias
10-24-2014, 02:27 PM
The original event was set at 25 hours with 30 minute wars.

Lol,,... Cos that would have worked.

Do you not mean "sorry, our mistake. The corrected target is ..xxx"

Suspect5
10-24-2014, 02:31 PM
The original event was set at 25 hours with 30 minute wars. Additionally, the event has now been extended.
? ;) ok, i guess as long as it makes sence to you .

Stumps
10-24-2014, 02:33 PM

Thats one of the poorest excuses ive seen.... No time for match ups, lag, etc.

Disboyer
10-24-2014, 02:38 PM
ridiculous, should be way less

Genen
10-24-2014, 02:47 PM
sup got his 50 wins already so all can releax

AFitch
10-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Hey Taadaaah...What about the Prize for these 31wins..Since you guys added streaks and wins to wars, it was ALWAYS a 15% defense unit..When war started the unit had no boost, now you added a 15% infantry attack..What's up with that? Do you honestly think anyone in this game needs more attack? And especially from those wins that costs a lot to get them? Talk to your developers and change this BS...Also I think it's time to change the All streaks unit also..That Alliance Attack got old for a VERY long time ! Spice things up a little, and make this more fun and interesting..Don't you think? Thanks and waiting on your reply !

Bob Belcher
10-24-2014, 03:08 PM
Quit cramming these bug riddled event down our throats! Slow it Down and GET THEM RIGHT FOR ONCE ALREADY!!!

Just my 2 cents

Adm. J(K96)
10-24-2014, 03:17 PM
I think I get the whole customer appreciation month thing now. By screwing up every single event that has comE along this month, they are showing you just how bad they can really be for the other 11 months of the year. So you should actually be applauding them for not sucking so horribly the rest of the year. Awwww shucks you Gree guys!

Ranger89
10-24-2014, 08:50 PM

Come on guys... let's cut GREE some slack... I mean, who in their right mind would expect GREE to be able to actually post the correct time and text for an event. I mean, gosh, they only have three years experience running this game right?

They were probably all too busy writing up asinine responses about their latest fiasco, the Grim Harvest server flop and didn't have anyone available to proof read the their newest flop.

Tealeaf65
10-25-2014, 02:31 AM
We all know that Gree are a sub standard company with bad management and poor quality developers. We've seen it time and time again, event after event. The only way to force change is to hit them where it hurts - in the pocket. Either stop playing or better still DONT BUY GOLD. Even if just for a week

{Kill Joy}
10-25-2014, 02:36 AM
Gree fix the match up times. 30 minutes EVERY time is not ok!!!! 31 wins is impossible with how long it's taking to match.

Phillip99
10-25-2014, 01:33 PM

Does event clock reflect this? Mine shows ending in 1.5 hrs, is this accurate?

sawnoff69
10-26-2014, 12:40 AM
as i said b4 crack dealers dont care if buyers dont like the crack . gree know sup and all the other top factions r hooked . i know some top 10 crew lie to there players about snapping other teams streaks to squeeze points and change min mid wars . booting players who speak up , maybe gree play in these factions