PDA

View Full Version : Game Transfer... I'm kinda scared

Ajk
10-24-2014, 12:18 PM
Ok. I just upgraded my phone and want to transfer my almost 3 year old game to my new one. I have to tell you I'm a little frightened. What do I need to do? Is this a bad time? I've never done it before and I need to know what to do step by step so I don't lose all I've gained here. It would be great if I can get a mod to respond so I know the step by step process as I'm not exactly tech savvy. Many thanks.

ichbin
10-24-2014, 12:21 PM
Here's your step by step
https://games.gree-support.net/entries/21465269-How-do-I-transfer-my-game-

Captain Buck Slayer
10-24-2014, 12:21 PM
BAD TIME! VERY BAD TIME! LOL wait till they get the severs straightened out.

DUSlider1
10-24-2014, 12:22 PM
Ok. I just upgraded my phone and want to transfer my almost 3 year old game to my new one. I have to tell you I'm a little frightened. What do I need to do? Is this a bad time? I've never done it before and I need to know what to do step by step so I don't lose all I've gained here. It would be great if I can get a mod to respond so I know the step by step process as I'm not exactly tech savvy. Many thanks.

I'd hold off until Gree fixes their server issues for now.

Did you make a funzioID on your old device?

Do you still have the old device?

Prety much you need to create the Funzio ID on the old device, In game, tell it you are transferring and tell it this is your old device.

On the new device, install game and let it create newb account, log into funzio game and tell it to transfer and that this is the new device.

This usually works ok between iOS/iOS devices and Android/Android devices.

Not so much between Android/iOS devices.

For the later it usually requires a support request to get done and takes a few days.

Ajk
10-24-2014, 12:26 PM
Ya it figures all this server stuff is going on. it is ios to ios but I'm worried its not gonna be that simple. yes I still have my old device. Thanks for the quick responses.

S2k
10-24-2014, 12:39 PM
You will be fine, I transfer all the time between my iPad/iPhone... Just don't do it now!!! LOL!! I smell servers melting over in GREE HQ!