PDA

View Full Version : Player appreciation month.

bam bam.
10-24-2014, 09:05 AM
How are y'all feeling about this one?.

Feeling more appreciated than ever?.

Happy lil spenders?.

Worth while time investment?.

I have my thoughts but they are not so constructive so I'll keep them to myself for the time being.

I Will Merc You
10-24-2014, 09:15 AM
I think I remember seeing an 'appreciation reward' a few weeks back, an air unit that was added to our inventory..

....the splash screen showing of said unit was unfortunately the only time I have seen that unit.

I guess I appreciate the free unit...that didn't make my top 3000.....

Domino_brown
10-24-2014, 09:48 AM
I think the AMA they did was cool, even though the answers were kinda weak. Maybe our questions sucked, I don't know...
There have been some very easy to complete events this month , and the usual glitches , with underwhelming responses ...
Id say it was good , great if they ever answer my ticket ;)

VikingsVoice
10-24-2014, 10:11 AM
I appreciate Gree giving me a reason to no longer spend any money and saving me 1-2K a month

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-24-2014, 11:14 AM
How are y'all feeling about this one?.

Feeling more appreciated than ever?.

Happy lil spenders?.

Worth while time investment?.

I have my thoughts but they are not so constructive so I'll keep them to myself for the time being.

I knew this dude, he ran a street business. He said he sold pleasure, fun, thrills, and sold what made some men "feel good". Always drove a flashy car, dressed very colorfully, wore lots of Mr T type "gold", yeah like the "gold" sold for some games. Anyway, he'd go up to his "employees" every night and say, "I preciates you, baby. Now, where daddy's money?"

Betcha feels "preciated" now, huh?

Ozymandias
10-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Gree are always looking for ways to appreciate you more.

KCjamss
10-24-2014, 11:49 AM
While I missed it, I did see yesterday we were given a chance to ask others at Gree questions and get instant replies. I think that was a great idea and was a huge step in showing their willingness to listen and answer direct questions.

I was disappointed to see that we did not take full advantage of it and used it as more of a "fix my problem" but I think doing this monthly or even quarterly would really help! A few people really added value to the discussion.

Please make this a regularly scheduled event.
Give credit where it is due!

Talahaski
10-24-2014, 12:01 PM
I did not know there was a q/a session, I bet 90% of players didn't know. Did they announce it in game?

Adm. J(K96)
10-24-2014, 12:07 PM
I didn't know anything about it. On here several times a day. Guess it was hidden over in the Announcements section?

ichbin
10-24-2014, 12:18 PM
It was announced on their facebook page, as well as in the announcements section here in the forum.

Adm. J(K96)
10-24-2014, 12:24 PM
So in other words, where nobody ever looks.

Tadaaah
10-24-2014, 12:41 PM
While I missed it, I did see yesterday we were given a chance to ask others at Gree questions and get instant replies. I think that was a great idea and was a huge step in showing their willingness to listen and answer direct questions.

I was disappointed to see that we did not take full advantage of it and used it as more of a "fix my problem" but I think doing this monthly or even quarterly would really help! A few people really added value to the discussion.

Thanks for feedback. We are looking to make this more regular even if it's just quarterly. It's a great opportunity for the team to come and learn from the players.

So in other words, where nobody ever looks.

Announcements are posted in the Announcements section of the forums. It's a great place you should keep an eye on for the latest updates and news.

Agent Orange
10-24-2014, 01:08 PM
I for one am quite happy that Gree has thought to try this. Especially this player depreciation 24 hour WD event!

Huj
10-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Announcements are posted in the Announcements section of the forums. It's a great place you should keep an eye on for the latest updates and news.[/QUOTE]

Why would we do that when most of the time what you announce and what really happens are two very different things lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-24-2014, 03:15 PM
I for one am quite happy that Gree has thought to try this. Especially this player depreciation 24 hour WD event!

Classic, pure unadulterated genius.

bam bam.
10-25-2014, 06:37 AM

I had no idea this was on, well done gree. Lol.

Wish I was there for it, can some one post the link to it on here for me pls.

I do regularly check the announcements page which rarely has anything useful on it and did not see this one.

bam bam.
10-25-2014, 06:49 AM
Commanders,

Apologies for the late notice! Join us today at 3pm PDT to ask our game team anything!

Today we will be joined by:
CrazyNerdGirl: Lead Game Designer
Zardoz: The Dude
Milburn Pennybags: General Manager

We will unlock this thread at 3pm PDT sharp and will be open for live questions for an hour! The thread will then be locked at 4pm PDT. So be sure to grab your pals. We'll answer as many questions as possible.

Additionally, asking questions for exact dates aren't going to get concrete answers as dates change often. So think along the lines of game design, future planning, etc.

Remember any posts that violate the Forum Code of Conduct will be removed. Furthermore, any post that attacks, insults, implies insults, harasses our game team will result in an immediate permanent ban. So keep it classy.

***Found this, implies insults lmfao.***

Zardoz aka "the dude". Very helpful, what does this guy do besides be a dude?

Adm. J(K96)
10-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Thanks for feedback. We are looking to make this more regular even if it's just quarterly. It's a great opportunity for the team to come and learn from the players.

Announcements are posted in the Announcements section of the forums. It's a great place you should keep an eye on for the latest updates and news.
See this is what we mean, and why nobody hardly checks anything. You made the announcement less than 5 hours before it began. Are you kidding? You just make yourselves look more and more foolish and incompetent with every act. Do you really think you guys are doing a good job? Just in case you do let me make it very clear. You are not! This just reeks of trying to keep things hidden from people because you know proper notice would have resulted in having to deal with coming up with actual answers instead of the garbage you normally feed people. God forbid you learn from the massive snafu that was changing units for frontline at the last minute and release information in a TIMELY manner! I am truly amazed that everyone at Gree has been able to lower the bar as much it has. The truly sad part is that this company can no doubt find ways to lower it even more.

I Will Merc You
10-25-2014, 11:54 AM
See this is what we mean, and why nobody hardly checks anything. You made the announcement less than 5 hours before it began. Are you kidding? You just make yourselves look more and more foolish and incompetent with every act. Do you really think you guys are doing a good job? Just in case you do let me make it very clear. You are not! This just reeks of trying to keep things hidden from people because you know proper notice would have resulted in having to deal with coming up with actual answers instead of the garbage you normally feed people. God forbid you learn from the massive snafu that was changing units for frontline at the last minute and release information in a TIMELY manner! I am truly amazed that everyone at Gree has been able to lower the bar as much it has. The truly sad part is that this company can no doubt find ways to lower it even more.

Without question you have some very valid points.

...but your delivery is counter-productive.

Subtract the insults, and keep everything else in your post, and things will change. It takes time, but it takes time moving in the right direction.

...with respect,

Cheers

good gawd noooo
10-25-2014, 12:26 PM
the notice on this convo was way too short.. the way things played out that month for most part was decent as most events were doable however as typical with gree events too many glitches and last minute adjustments etc. I think they thought was good the follow threw kinda weak and the support was lacking.. I was a frequent gold user but this game has me spending less and less and if it keeps going I will spend nothing. Which is fine by me. They want us to spend money were we actually own nothing and gain nothing tangible and we do.. but if game ends they laugh all the way to the bank and we are left with nothing. technically every word we type becomes their intelectual property as well whether is in game chat become members or post on this forum. The customers actually own nothing not even the names of their characters which gree can chose to take and use in future events without consent or compensation to the person that made said id.... This game is becoming a job that we pay to play and the fun is being sucked out of it faster and faster... Gree has a lot to learn if they wish to save this game from going out like all the other games they recently closed.. But the truth be told as long as gree is making a profit they could care less

Adm. J(K96)
10-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Merc, leave them in or take them out, it makes no difference. Which I suppose is the point. They either don't care or are too incompetent to do better. THAT is not an insult, but rather fact.

Adm. J(K96)
10-25-2014, 03:44 PM
Just to prove my point further, they just screwed up another one. What's that now, 6 in a row?