PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Please bring back the Haunted Mansion, Gobble Buffett, and Frosty Hideout buildings this holiday season. We've been patient and I think we deserve it.

They're gold buildings, so you'll be makin some cheese of it.

Purdy please.

K-Dub
10-23-2014, 07:51 PM
You said the right thing to get some attention from Gree, "makin' some cheese off it." I'm sure you'll get your answer soon enough lol.

Kitty McPurr
10-24-2014, 07:21 AM
What about the Gingerbread House? If I am not mistaken it was the very First LTB, and the only one I don't own.

...but then again they were Limited Time Buildings, makes you kind of cool if you own them. Yeah, on second thought don't bring them back.

1Shot
10-24-2014, 11:53 AM
I thought the first Ltb was the throwback arcade?

Morgz
10-24-2014, 11:55 AM
I thought the first Ltb was the throwback arcade?well that was the first one that literally anyone could buy

PedroPimples
10-24-2014, 12:30 PM
What about the Gingerbread House? If I am not mistaken it was the very First LTB, and the only one I don't own.

...but then again they were Limited Time Buildings, makes you kind of cool if you own them. Yeah, on second thought don't bring them back.

Owning a building on an online game in no way whatsoever makes you in any way cool.

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-24-2014, 04:37 PM
There's been many limited time items that have been reintroduced several times. Crate items and limited time gold items have been reused many times.

Limited time does not mean one time.