PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ Solution Unacceptable

Woodie
10-23-2014, 02:49 PM
I have just been awarded 5 free energy refills to compensate me for missing out on the 9m Master FLTQ unit because our faction was stuck at 34/55 on the final level right up until it finished.

Those players in factions that were lucky enough to not get stuck on Masters have been rewarded with the speed wrapper, regardless of whether they would finish individual or not.

Players in factions that always complete the Masters FLTQ who were stuck get nothing.

Completely unfair, and I'm sorry to say, the end of my MW campaign if GREE don't come up with a fairer solution.

I'm not expecting a response, in fact this post will probably get removed but I needed to say my piece

Farewell all

Mr Prezident
10-23-2014, 02:52 PM
I have just been awarded 5 free energy refills to compensate me for missing out on the 9m Master FLTQ unit because our faction was stuck at 34/55 on the final level right up until it finished.

Those players in factions that were lucky enough to not get stuck on Masters have been rewarded with the speed wrapper, regardless of whether they would finish individual or not.

Players in factions that always complete the Masters FLTQ who were stuck get nothing.

Completely unfair, and I'm sorry to say, the end of my MW campaign if GREE don't come up with a fairer solution.

I'm not expecting a response, in fact this post will probably get removed but I needed to say my piece

Farewell all
At least they are responding to you and acknowledging your problem we are just being ignored and still having raid boss problems it's been days

Woodie
10-23-2014, 02:58 PM
@ StormShadow - they didn't respond, this was a generic post that Taddah put on the forum. All players are getting 5 refills

Sorry RB screwed up for you.

Huj
10-23-2014, 03:11 PM
The problem here is that Gree is too incompetent to fix this. They have NO WAY of finding out who got stuck and who did not. Hence they can only either give the prize to Everyone or NO ONE. Hence they decided to give some free energy and screw over the least amount of people. Since most of the screwed will buy gold again anyways lol

Kefa
10-23-2014, 03:15 PM

Farewell all

I think, actually, it's that anyone who finished indy is also automatically now rewarded with the speed wrapper, rather than faction. But either way, the ones who get the recompense are the ones who weren't wronged in the first place, while the ones who were actually wronged get nothing extra so far other than the same 5k energy that every player in the game received.

Rob TRK
10-23-2014, 03:21 PM
It's not the first time that a screw up has been incorrectly addressed.. The last major issue I experienced was on an LTQ for the +4 energy regen unit.. Something like 100 different bosses to finish and there was a glitch stopping killing the boss without restarting the game after each kill. Folks spent masses of Gold and ran out of time to complete it. Outcome no recompense at all. So I feel your pain on this one!

Skleinsmith
10-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Tickets were submitted with proof.... That is how they know who was impacted.... Instead they shaft those that had game issues and give everyone rewards so it was not a reward for the issue at all.

S2k
10-23-2014, 03:53 PM
Yep, it's only a reward for the people who did not experience a problem.. I'd like to know if generally it was only say the top 50 factions experiencing this.. I am smelling a GREE rat here.. 1st that change allowing low stat players to attack way above their stats and now this.. Re-addressing the balance perhaps?

Rob TRK
10-23-2014, 03:57 PM
Top 10 team here and no issue encountered. We were abLE to complete all of the bands without hitch

Skleinsmith
10-23-2014, 04:07 PM
CAG (mid 50s team)... Had stuck counter 2 events in a row.... Screwed multiple times.

Tadaaah
10-23-2014, 04:28 PM
I think, actually, it's that anyone who finished indy is also automatically now rewarded with the speed wrapper, rather than faction. But either way, the ones who get the recompense are the ones who weren't wronged in the first place, while the ones who were actually wronged get nothing extra so far other than the same 5k energy that every player in the game received.

You still needed to complete both individual and faction.

From our Game Team AMA:

The sticking issue is transient and factions in general should still be able to complete the events. The issues players have been having recently with server connectivity are unfortunately beyond our control. We've made every effort to compensate the affected guilds in the fairest way possible. In this case our goal was to reward players who would have finished the speed event if not for the issue.

But yes, as this is already a topic on the forums. This is being locked.