PDA

View Full Version : IOS Blood Riders Top 100

Rhaegal
10-22-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey guys, looking for active fun players that want a new home guild. Insanely loyal guild with two wing guilds. Top 100 finishes and better for 3 day wars. Some top 25 finishes in there too, rank 14 War of Thorns and rank 17 last Epic Raid Boss!

Main guild: Blood Riders
Requirements
Active!
Level 100+
4 maxed 4*+ or better armors!
Free 2 play and pay 2 play welcome!
Line required!

BR Academy
Active!
Level 50+
Line required for officers!

BR DOTHRAKI
Active
Level 11+
Line required for officers!

If you're looking for a fun guild home, give us a try! Line therealrobbstark for further information!

Rhaegal
10-29-2014, 07:39 AM
Wing guilds nearly full! Still looking for some active over 100 level players for our main guild! Don't be scared, we are friendly folk! we only bite the opponents!

Rhaegal
11-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Yup it's a thread bump but after the war, if you're hunting for a casual gemming guild, this is for you! Good mix of f2p and p2p players. Spots for all player levels in our guilds.

Erika Lynn
11-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Hello I'm level 165 I have 5+ armors and building up my epic. I'm an active member of my current guild but there seems to be no room for improvement. The amount of active members is pathetic and now that I'm one of the top 3 players in the guild it's getting frustrating. Thank you. Starlette.

Rhaegal
11-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Erika line message therealrobbstark or private message me here with your friend code.

scalpfarmer
11-11-2014, 03:59 PM
PM sent.

Thanks!

Rhaegal
11-17-2014, 07:19 PM
The Blood Riders family of guilds still growing and expanding after our latest top 25 run.

4 fun friendly guilds to choose from. We have a place for everyone from beginners to experienced players!

Rhaegal
12-15-2014, 03:55 AM
Hey guys! Still growing strong here! Coming off 12th place finish in this weeks Raid!! Congrats to all my guildmates.

Also now 6 guilds in our family to serve you better!

If you're looking for a fun friendly group whether you're a casual player or power gemmer, we've got a home for you!

Rhaegal
01-03-2015, 09:46 AM
Just a reminder if you're looking for a fun guild that is active around the clock in guild wars, look no further! Blood riders is here for you, or one of our wings or affiliates. We have places for all types of players, from hard core gamers to casual warriors!

Blood Riders and it's affiliate guilds are now proud members of FoE. Don't know FoE? You should because one of our guilds placed 3rd last raid, shout out to Earthboy!

Dumbellpall
01-03-2015, 11:31 AM
Oi there! You guys still need members for main guild? Very active player, "mostly" free to play ;)
My specs:
Lvl 175
2x 5star +
And 8x 5star
Add me in game for further info about joining: XBR-VFD-QYW

Aethers
01-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Oi there! You guys still need members for main guild? Very active player, "mostly" free to play ;)
My specs:
Lvl 175
2x 5star +
And 8x 5star
Add me in game for further info about joining: XBR-VFD-QYW

Please check us out. Tiny Indigo. Advertisement below:

Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on iOS and are looking to join a well established Guild. Look no further.
Tiny Indigo is currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 50+
You Must Have Line App
You Must Be Active at All Wars with a minimum point per event required. Currently 5,000 points

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested.

We have been in the top 50 numerous times and intend to be there again next event.

Currently 9 open spots to fill!
Contact me via Line @ Aethers.

Hope to see you soon,
~Aethers

Rhaegal
01-16-2015, 06:51 AM
Wow, page 3, im getting lazy lol. So it's that time again, blood Riders is always looking for solid players to fill our guilds. Can accommodate from level 11 to level 1,000. From f2p to power gemmer. We have places for everyone. Just want a fun guild to hang out in while you save up for the occasional top push. Look no more! Wanha run with the big dogs and get great armors from top pushes, we got Ya covered there too!

Just hit up therealrobbstark on line app.

Sauce DK
01-19-2015, 07:42 PM
I am looking to expand my own guild, but I am having trouble getting it full of active members. We have like 15 SOLID players, but the rest are iffy. I wouldn't mind a guild merger type of thing if you guys are interested. If anyone is looking for another 100+ guild, then send me a PM or join Dauntless Knights on the iOS. My line is: Saucedk

Rhaegal
01-20-2015, 04:00 PM
wow, the recruiting forums seem to be where all the action is.

Blood Riders is always looking for fun players who need a good home. Multiple guilds to serve all types of players and player levels. Line therealrobbstark for more details!

Rhaegal
01-26-2015, 10:02 PM
Well guys, a few spots left in our guilds but not many! If you're interested in seriously fun active friendly people, why not line therealrobbstark and snag one of the last spaces!

Shout out to Spartan soldiers for their #3 place finish in raid. Way to represent all of us in FoE!

Rhaegal
02-10-2015, 11:34 AM
Well, did you raid this last raid? Cause we sure did!! Blood Riders ranked #3 overall in raid! Not too shabby!

And we still have room in our guilds for you! Line therealrobbstark to get in on the action!

Rhaegal
02-17-2015, 09:55 AM
oh and BTW Blood Riders is maxed level and max element bonus...just FYI for anyone looking for a new guild home.

Rhaegal
03-05-2015, 04:30 PM
It's that time again... Thread bump!!

Shout out to our FoE peeps placing not 1 but 2 guilds in the top 10 last raid! Way to go Earthboy and Spartan soldiers!

Also congrats to Spartan soldiers finishing 3rd last guild war!

If you'd like to take part in this kind of action or if you just want to hang out with fun people and play casually, we can offer it all!

darkfyre27
03-10-2015, 05:27 AM
These guys are beasts. Another great FoE guild!

Rhaegal
03-19-2015, 02:22 AM
Well thanks darkfyre. And thanks to some retirements, our main guild as a few openings for well qualified candidates. From casual gamer to top 10 gemmer we have a home for you! You can contact us on line at rhaegalbr

Rhaegal
03-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Howdy all, blood riders is still looking for some fun, energetic players to join our guilds. If you want a fun, no pressure gaming home then check us out. If you're looking for massive gemming power to get you to those new dragon forged armors, check us out too because we belong to FoE. Needless to say there's room for everyone so line therealrobbstark1 and join today!!

Or tomorrow... Ya know cause war right now. Lol

Ant venom
03-31-2015, 10:25 AM
How many guilds do u have in the FoE Alliance of yours? I am Android so not familiar with u iOS peeps.

Cheers;
Ant venom

Rhaegal
05-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Well unfortunately, we've left FoE. Decided all the politics wasn't for us. Now we're just neutral and have fun and join in t3/10/25/50 pushes with lots of different friends. We even host some of the t25/50 pushes.

So anyone out there look for a fun family of guilds that doesn't want to deal with all the politics BS, look us up!

Line therealrobstark1 for more info

Rhaegal
05-23-2015, 09:36 AM
hi guys! Rhaegal of BR here again to invite you join a fully maxed guild for all kinds of KnD fun. We've been around dang over a year now. We have multiple guilds that cater to every type of player. From f2p to pay2win. We've got you covered! And all with a fun friendly bunch to get advice from, trade tips with, or just fool around and have a few laughs. Line is required but that's where a good portion of the fun happens. So don't be shy, line therealrobbstark1 and say hello!

Rhaegal
06-15-2015, 06:07 PM
Thread bump and shout out to my guild mates. Congrats on last three war/raid finishes

T25
T50
T50

Not too shabby guys! Keep up the great work!

Rhaegal
06-29-2015, 07:10 PM
Hi! Rhaegal here again. Still recruiting for our guild blood riders and our partner guild few of many and our sub guilds.

So, check us out. Line id to contact is above.

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

Rhaegal
09-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Howdy! Me again!

So, last war BR did t3 and before that t10 for raid. And we had a blast!

We're a mix of FTP and p2w players. If you're looking for a guild, check us out!

joewu
09-23-2015, 07:36 AM
please check line message, thanks