PDA

View Full Version : Support Tickets - Why The Delay?

Dixie_Boy
10-22-2014, 11:53 AM
You always see mods telling people to submit tickets. You also see people complain that they do submit tickets and then have them sit idle with no response from Gree support for days (2-5 sees typical with reports upwards of 30-60 days with no response).

Why should simple tickets with full documentation take so long to get any type of response? It seems the only way to get action on the item is complain on the forum until one of the mods chimes in and says they will look into it?

Rolinz
10-22-2014, 12:54 PM
Not to bash on you but how long have you been playing MW or been on the forums?

I pray I never have to send a ticket in to Gree support that was time sensitive.

My last major problem was not receiving a reward unit that had a very important bonus to it while everyone else in my faction got it. Everyone was able to start upgrading their unit buildings so they could get the new valor units Gree released at the time.

It took Gree 2 weeks to respond to any of my multiple tickets I submitted and another week for them to get me my missing reward.

I have submitted other tickets after that but nothing has ever been resolved about those and I just gave up.

Not worth the frustration.

So I tell anyone, good luck if you ever have to submit a ticket to Gree Support.

Or request refunds from Apple or Google.

Dixie_Boy
10-22-2014, 01:06 PM
No offense taken. I have been playing for over 2 years and been subjected to the Support Ticket nightmare multiple times. Most of the time it is the "reset you game, reboot you device, uninstall/reinstall game" de facto answer; other times tickets are simply closed with no response. The fact that you got action taken and had a real issue resolved is amazing and far from the norm.

It was more of a question for the mods to address since it seems to be a recurring theme and they appear to be addressing other threads. Let's see them address this.

Tadaaah
10-22-2014, 01:13 PM
Unfortunately, there are some items such as account transfers that have to be taken care of on that end. The first response times for support have been slowly dropping over the last few months and we hope to continue this trend. Other times, we are asked for tickets to help with tracking an issue.

Dixie_Boy
10-22-2014, 01:18 PM
On that note, can you take a look at ticket #1984154? This is a case where I was in the faction during the current raid boss and Grim Harvest events. However, the event was delayed showing on my device. Once it did show, the items needed for temporary boosts from the faction portion are not in my inventory and the temp bonuses are still locked. My other device had the event show on time and the bonuses are still locked.

Dixie_Boy
10-25-2014, 06:49 PM
Guess with all the issues around WD event this ticket will get no. More work done on it.

Dixie_Boy
10-25-2014, 06:51 PM
We shall see if getting bonus and losing it takes precendence to not receiving the bonus in the first place. So my account is now on par with everyone else...no one has the bonus they earned.

Socks
10-25-2014, 07:42 PM
I don't want to hear about it. I have an unresolved ticket from the Battle For Ireland- 18 months ago.

Dixie_Boy
10-25-2014, 07:53 PM
I don't want to hear about it. I have an unresolved ticket from the Battle For Ireland- 18 months ago.

Don't you feel appreciated?

Sirius
10-25-2014, 08:03 PM

If you would please toss your ticket # or send in a new ticket if you would. Or pm me.

Socks
10-26-2014, 12:02 AM
If you would please toss your ticket # or send in a new ticket if you would. Or pm me.

Sirius has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Once you clear a little space I'll PM you.

Eduard
10-26-2014, 01:10 AM

How can we pm you, if you have blocked your pm.

I have the same problem about the tickets

Eduard
10-26-2014, 05:55 AM
This is the message you get when you try to sent a pm.

Sirius has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Dixie_Boy
10-26-2014, 06:12 AM

Which goes back to may original point of why can't support look at the list of unresolved tickets and work them? Why should we have to come here and complain and PM a forum mod with our ticket number? (Not to mention, my ticket number is mentioned in the thread...no work done on it BTW)

Rolinz
10-26-2014, 07:44 AM

How about a Support Ticket System that can be tracked. You submit a ticket, it assigns a case number, we can see if it has even been read or not, then we can see if it has been assigned to somebody or "forwarded to your developers".

Tickets do not close automatically until the customer closes it after they have been satisfied with the results or has not responded to the tickets after 2 or 3 days.

But would that show us how long our tickets stay unread or even dealt with and get us more frustrated with Gree's Support's lack of appreciation for their customers or lack of manpower at Gree to handle supporting the game in a timely manner.

hubsy
10-26-2014, 12:37 PM
Unfortunately, there are some items such as account transfers that have to be taken care of on that end. The first response times for support have been slowly dropping over the last few months and we hope to continue this trend. Other times, we are asked for tickets to help with tracking an issue.

What world are you living in. Response times have been getting worse and not better as of late.

Eduard
10-27-2014, 09:04 AM
Well, yesterday i sent my second ticket about not getting a unit. But guess what....... NO ANSWER till yet.

Gree is telling tales about sending a 2th ticket. The first one is 5 days old now.

Great job Gree.

MrFister
10-27-2014, 10:57 AM
can't PM you Sirius but here's a support ticket that will even make you laugh at your fellow work m8's.....1864966, 1943044 has been attacked to the original

levelhead
10-27-2014, 08:02 PM
It seems like who deals with your support ticket depends on how quick your problem is resolved. I lost my account due to a fualt. I got it back within 3 days. But sent in a ticket due to a bug. Supplied screenshots and everything and just got a standard reply. Nearly 3 months and got same reply nearly every time.
My advice is to administration is. If you deal with the problem in the first place and not send a standard reply then there would be no need for muti tickets being sent.. I have lost faith in sending in tickets not worth the time.

Socks
10-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Sirius has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Once you clear a little space I'll PM you.

Sirius, you're still over your quota. I can't currently PM you. Can someone please advise what I'm supposed to do?

MrFister
10-28-2014, 06:50 PM
same prob here

Eduard
10-29-2014, 02:34 AM
Well i think the support team has a vacation or everyone is fired.

Just sent my 4th ticket about the same subject. This is really unbeleavable.

Request #1984581, Request #1994460, Request #1998151 and Request #2000334

I will keep sending tickets till it is solved

Thanks Gree for the great support

Eduard
10-30-2014, 03:36 AM
New day, looking in my inbox to see if the support has waked up from their winter sleep.

But rather no answers today. Time for my 5th ticket.

My first ticket is from 8 days ago.

Tadaaah do something about it