PDA

View Full Version : missing 200m in attack stats

P-TeCH
10-22-2014, 11:39 AM
hey there

Sunday evening my attack was at 1.1 billion (110'000ish displayed on iPhone). Now since monday my attack is down to 910'000'000 - I got raided and my boost buildings were attacked, but even after fixing them my attack stayed low. Defense stayed on the same level as far as i can tell as I dont take notes about my exact stats. I lose about 10 captain growlers per day to attacks, thats never gonna add up to the missing 200m in attack. So I don't know what happend. Anyone experienced something similar?

I dont care too much about my stats but it seems like a huge difference and I wonder how that happened...

Thanks!

Therealguido
10-22-2014, 11:42 AM
hey there

Sunday evening my attack was at 1.1 billion (110'000ish displayed on iPhone). Now since monday my attack is down to 910'000'000 - I got raided and my boost buildings were attacked, but even after fixing them my attack stayed low. Defense stayed on the same level as far as i can tell as I dont take notes about my exact stats. I lose about 10 captain growlers per day to attacks, thats never gonna add up to the missing 200m in attack. So I don't know what happend. Anyone experienced something similar?

I dont care too much about my stats but it seems like a huge difference and I wonder how that happened...

Thanks!

Sunday was that still during the last cycle of WD when Temp Bonuses were live? The Temp Bonuses went away Monday right after WD ended. So depending on your timing and the question this might be the power of your faction and/or Indy Temp Bonuses. Mine were at least that high

Kefa
10-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Yep. Last cycle had allot of temporary alliance attack bonuses. I dropped about 900m after WD ended, but it was totally expected and my stats are still way higher than I was at the start of last cycle.

Dixie_Boy
10-22-2014, 11:56 AM
Temp bonuses expired after the WD event. We all expected it. Personally, I lost over 600m in attack and wasn't surprised one bit.

Huj
10-22-2014, 02:02 PM
went down 400m here which wasn't as disappointing as not being able to raid people with defense 3x my attack lol

Got a few angry 10b+ stat players gunning for me now without a way to fight back hehe