PDA

View Full Version : Hey VFF

Selfproclaimed
10-22-2014, 09:47 AM
Think my iPad took a dump. I closed game turned iPad off( not shut down ) and now nothing is coming back. Screen is black. If I don't make it back on within a couple days, then good chance I won't be back. Sucks I just made it into bonus gold tier to. Perhaps it's a sign.

Big John
10-22-2014, 10:29 AM
Posted your message in GM, have you tried charger or hold home and on off button?

Vile Lynn
10-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Posted your message in GM, have you tried charger or hold home and on off button?

Yeah. Try that ^^ holding the home and on/off button together until the apple appears on the black screen.
Good luck!

Selfproclaimed
10-22-2014, 10:48 AM
I'll have to try when I get home. I tried hitting both buttons but not at same time yet. Hopefully that works. Dont understand, I didn't shut it down , just closed the game , and turned off back into lock mode. Didn't drop , it's just black n nothing happens. I'll let yous know later if it works. If not I'll try hooking back up to iTunes and see if that works

DUSlider1
10-22-2014, 10:55 AM
Yea, holding power and home buttons down until you see Apple logo (assuming your battery isn't dead) will reset it. (Not erase it). Otherwise try connecting it to a computer with iTunes installed and restore it with that.

If you made a funzio ID in game, even if you have to restore it, reload the game and enter your ID and your game will come back.

Adm. J(K96)
10-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Just to add to the suggestions above. I have had what you are seeing happen before, both with this app and others. The above worked.

Selfproclaimed
10-22-2014, 11:29 AM
Thank you everyone. The home/power button worked. Just don't understand why , I didn't shut it down. Appreciate the feedback.

Vile Lynn
10-22-2014, 12:28 PM
Thank you everyone. The home/power button worked. Just don't understand why , I didn't shut it down. Appreciate the feedback.

Yay! Thanks for the update! :D

(my Dino-1st gen iPad did that a few times 4yrs ago and never since, weird.)

Huj
10-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Ye its a pretty common IPad bug. Had it before also. Most people don't realize that you have to hold the two buttons down for like 20-30seconds sometimes to get the device to turn back on.

Adm. J(K96)
10-22-2014, 02:51 PM
I think it's a glitch where it just doesn't power the display back on so you think the device is powered down.