PDA

View Full Version : Modern War v4.5.0 program update released!

LarryJackson
10-21-2014, 01:54 PM
Modern War v4.5.0 program update released!
Whats New:
* {NEW} Division Leaderboard (Coming Soon)
* {CHANGE} Temporary Bonus in Player Stats
* {BUG FIX} Mission Plan Fixes.
* {BUG FIX} Crash fixes.

(Only seen on Android so far)

virginiavenom
10-21-2014, 01:56 PM
division leaderboard huh? what's this?

Tadaaah
10-21-2014, 02:43 PM
division leaderboard huh? what's this?

In addition to the regular leaderboards, we will be adding Divisions as well. This will separate players into different Divisions, so you can compete in those leaderboards as well. We'll have more details soon.

LarryJackson
10-21-2014, 02:50 PM
In addition to the regular leaderboards, we will be adding Divisions as well. This will separate players into different Divisions, so you can compete in those leaderboards as well. We'll have more details soon.
Could you guys post this stuff on the Announcements page when it comes out
instead of making us figure it out?

KjaLLe
10-21-2014, 03:21 PM
Is it gonna be a leaderboard with rewards or just show off?

Campy McCamperpants
10-21-2014, 03:35 PM
instead of making us figure it out?

Your foresight is AMAZING! Great question!:):):)

cdun13
10-21-2014, 04:21 PM
Was this an update? Or coming soon?

LarryJackson
10-21-2014, 05:10 PM
Was this an update? Or coming soon?
This update was released today for Android and should be out for IOS soon
(IOS delay probably due to Apple needing to certify it)
Here is link to Android Google Play release & download info:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gree.modernwar (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gree.modernwar&hl=en)

This update has been in development in the latest Beta test cycle.

LarryJackson
10-21-2014, 05:16 PM
instead of making us figure it out?Your foresight is AMAZING! Great question!:):):)
I used to get upset with Tadaaah until he posted that
she has to answer question for 8 different Gree games.
Now I understand, its not him but Gree causing the lack of support in this game.

Toby_Bear
10-21-2014, 05:36 PM
I used to get upset with Tadaaah until he posted that
he has to answer question for 8 different Gree games.
Now I understand, its not him but Gree causing the lack of support in this game.

He is a she and what I feel can't be communicated in this forum. Take the ridiculous raids thread, almost 20,000 views and hundreds of post yet we get responses like " everything is working as it was suppose to"... Even though the masses were telling her different. I personally could care less how many platforms she has to moderate, it's her job. All I and many others want is to be able to play and complete raid boss and FLTQ's as if "everything is working as it's suppose to"....

crazeejay
10-21-2014, 06:17 PM
Great more data usage

Seph
10-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Great more data usage

The download will use data, yes. But I'll admit, they fixed the data surge issue that was occurring previously.

Seph
10-21-2014, 10:00 PM
He is a she and what I feel can't be communicated in this forum. Take the ridiculous raids thread, almost 20,000 views and hundreds of post yet we get responses like " everything is working as it was suppose to"... Even though the masses were telling her different. I personally could care less how many platforms she has to moderate, it's her job. All I and many others want is to be able to play and complete raid boss and FLTQ's as if "everything is working as it's suppose to"....

No offense, but that is because the "Ridicuois raids" thread is just a form of spam. There is a formula behind the system, if you think differently, then you're ignorant. I'm not saying the formula is perfect, but there is nothing within their TOS (terms of service) that's states all actions must be transparent.... So there is no need for GREE to show you exactly how each failed or successful raid was calculated.

They have their method, we agree to play. Don't sit here and try to accuse GREE of using deceptive practices when most of your judgements are based off of emotional discharges.

Last but not least, don't "hate" on my post because you feel I am a GREE advocate. I have filed plenty of claims against their company, for legitimate reasons. And that is probably why it annoys me so much when I see these "attack posts" towards GREE, which are fueled 100% from raw emotion.

ptong
10-21-2014, 10:59 PM
Updates? Leaderboards? How about fixing stuck counters during RB and FLTQs first guys? I'm sorry that the mods here have to bear all the s**t that the devs put in or 'left out' as the case may be. I've even tried calling Gree office? 0 for operator, not available, transfering to back up operator, also not available. Really? You want a personal visit is that it in San Francisco? Is that it?

Mr llama
10-21-2014, 11:38 PM
No offense, but that is because the "Ridicuois raids" thread is just a form of spam. There is a formula behind the system, if you think differently, then you're ignorant. I'm not saying the formula is perfect, but there is nothing within their TOS (terms of service) that's states all actions must be transparent.... So there is no need for GREE to show you exactly how each failed or successful raid was calculated.

They have their method, we agree to play. Don't sit here and try to accuse GREE of using deceptive practices when most of your judgements are based off of emotional discharges.

Last but not least, don't "hate" on my post because you feel I am a GREE advocate. I have filed plenty of claims against their company, for legitimate reasons. And that is probably why it annoys me so much when I see these "attack posts" towards GREE, which are fueled 100% from raw emotion.What was that? Maybe if you removed your tongue from grees @@@ we could hear you better

usman
10-21-2014, 11:50 PM

Last but not least, don't "hate" on my post because you feel I am a GREE advocate. I have filed plenty of claims against their company, for legitimate reasons. And that is probably why it annoys me so much when I see these "attack posts" towards GREE, which are fueled 100% from raw emotion.

how long have you been playing?

bam bam.
10-22-2014, 12:36 AM
The download will use data, yes. But I'll admit, they fixed the data surge issue that was occurring previously.

After I got $300.00 in bills from my ISP they fixed it. That hurt lol.

Seph
10-22-2014, 05:06 AM
Too long..

Jon Boy
10-22-2014, 07:18 AM
Agree about suck counters