PDA

View Full Version : Tadaah, 4 now 5 threads.....

Toby_Bear
10-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Factions including mine are STUCK, can you pick a thread and respond with an ETA for the fix AND how much time is going to be added to the FLTQ's and RAID BOSS... Include the SPEED event as well.... I just don't understand the crickets, so frustrating

Oski
10-21-2014, 10:46 AM
I guess customer appreciation month was reduced to a single day. Typical Gree behavior!

Toby_Bear
10-21-2014, 11:06 AM
My whole thing is the communication or lack of, just doesn't make sense. You have a bug, we pointed it out, what's the fix? Fairly standard request for information. It's not a dig, just an observation of what's happening. COMMUNICATE, please!

Oski
10-21-2014, 11:11 AM
Gree only responds when it causes them to lose money. They made less money on the previous LTQ/FLTQ so they reduced the number of energy packs as prizes and increase the energy required to finish current LTQ/FLTQ.

Toby_Bear
10-21-2014, 02:51 PM
I see you on line. Responding to something about divisions which no doubt will be a cluster but let's stay focused, WTF. Is going on with raid boss and FLTQ? We are all stuck?????

Tadaaah
10-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in a response, we were hoping to have more information. The team is looking into this and we are currently still investigating.

solowalker
10-21-2014, 04:03 PM
Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in a response, we were hoping to have more information. The team is looking into this and we are currently still investigating.

In the future, could your team at least acknowledge that a problem is their and that the development team is looking into it. Then say "We will keep you posted." And at least once per 24hr period give an update, even if the update is that their is no update.

All we are asking for is communication. We understand that bugs happen.

Thanks

Greeny1
10-21-2014, 04:15 PM
In the future, could your team at least acknowledge that a problem is their and that the development team is looking into it. Then say "We will keep you posted." And at least once per 24hr period give an update, even if the update is that their is no update.

All we are asking for is communication. We understand that bugs happen.

Thanks

If they did that they would make the whole gaming community on here a happier place.....communication is key to keeping people happy, but an area that is sorely lacking by this company....

Toby_Bear
10-21-2014, 05:43 PM
Hi there,

I'm sorry but your response to this issue is honestly, not good enough. You and your company attached a timer to an event(s) that has not worked for over 24 hrs now and because of that not only are we all not going to be able to complete the tasks, we are out what we have already put into it. Here's where your response is not good enough, myself, my faction mates and it seems many others have no doubt paid money in the form of gold to get to where we are all now stuck and unable to finish. So what now, smear campaign about how bad gree is? Send in 100's of tickets?

fatbodychris
10-21-2014, 05:57 PM
What level you guys stuck on?

Toby_Bear
10-21-2014, 06:14 PM
What level you guys stuck on?

RAID boss is stuck on 16 and FLTQ is stuck on 14

Richros
10-21-2014, 06:16 PM
Dont get upset. Its nit that bad

SwEeTbUtDeAdLy
10-21-2014, 06:58 PM
We my faction has been stuck on fltq 12/20 for the last 24 hours, and has put money into it, to try and complete it, and you say it's not that bad? Wow!!

Officer material
10-21-2014, 07:49 PM
Hi there,
Any more update? we are still stuck and wondering if Gree is extending the event or giving the prize for Prestige, since we won't finish on time

Speed ump
10-21-2014, 09:20 PM
These things take ime to investigate, sometimes several weeks. I'm sure you will hear the results once they finish. A few medpacks placed in your inventory should be nice compensation for your inconvenience.

ptong
10-21-2014, 10:53 PM
C'mon speedy .... a few medpacks? for a 5% regen permanent boost lost potentially for completing speed Master FLTQ which is stuck?

These things take ime to investigate, sometimes several weeks. I'm sure you will hear the results once they finish. A few medpacks placed in your inventory should be nice compensation for your inconvenience.

yoyo1
10-21-2014, 11:18 PM
I don't understand why can't they move the stuck factions manually in their db

zxcv1
10-22-2014, 12:30 AM
Tadaaaah :
I have sent private message to you 24 hours ago. and I'm sure we have already given you more than enough information. I'm still waiting for your reply.
We have screenshots / two different videos posted in our threads.

For factions having the counter stuck problem , could we centralize our faction names in this thread? I could help update it.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100742-Frozen-counter-gree-error-unfixed

virginiavenom
10-22-2014, 05:19 AM
same problem here. I'm on prestige 6/15 registering no hits at all. 3000+ wasted by faction.

Nokia
10-22-2014, 07:39 AM
We need to get this fixed, too many factions are being left behind for a game error.

virginiavenom
10-22-2014, 08:16 AM
tried again, still not registering, there goes more blue. WTF guys. have a ticket open since 7:30 this morning, no response.

zxcv1
10-22-2014, 08:34 AM
please post your faction and event information at this thread. i'd compile the list and update it. thanks.

Tadaaah
10-22-2014, 09:38 AM
We're still investigating this matter. Apologies, we don't have any further information at this time.

Toby_Bear
10-22-2014, 10:00 AM
We're still investigating this matter. Apologies, we don't have any further information at this time.

Fair enough, please advise me and my faction mates on what to specifically say in our now updated ticket to gain the speed event unit since we obviously have missed it during this investigation. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there is ZERO chance in now completing the masters raid boss even though there is a little time left on the clock. So if you could please advise us again as to what we should specifically say in our ticket that would be great.

At this point I honestly don't even care if you fix it, find the cause, whatever... I personally will not spend another bar of gold on events that I get any portion of the way through only to find out you have a faulty event.

Speed ump
10-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Prong, I read between the lines, and you will find the sarcasm in my post,lol. Just the type of message you might receive, and very similar to ones I've see over much bigger issues

testpilot
10-22-2014, 11:42 AM
Counter still stuck on FM 35/37. been 1 1/2 days and 0 progress with tickets and responses that they are investigating the issue. No compensation for our hard effort to get there quickly and then to be shut down. Now just doing raid boss and so far...........lucky it's working. Up to masters 11/29.

Toby_Bear
10-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Fair enough, please advise me and my faction mates on what to specifically say in our now updated ticket to gain the speed event unit since we obviously have missed it during this investigation. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there is ZERO chance in now completing the masters raid boss even though there is a little time left on the clock. So if you could please advise us again as to what we should specifically say in our ticket that would be great.

At this point I honestly don't even care if you fix it, find the cause, whatever... I personally will not spend another bar of gold on events that I get any portion of the way through only to find out you have a faulty event.

TADAAH, I see that your online, could you please respond to my question? Thank you

Mr Prezident
10-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Factions including mine are STUCK, can you pick a thread and respond with an ETA for the fix AND how much time is going to be added to the FLTQ's and RAID BOSS... Include the SPEED event as well.... I just don't understand the crickets, so frustrating

Tadaaah doesn't give about of any of us , u can tell just by his name he is ignoring every single post in here, If I was agree boss id sack all these fools who are working for Gree and hire new genuine workers and if tadahh was genuine then we get better responses

Mr Prezident
10-22-2014, 02:05 PM
TADAAH, I see that your online, could you please respond to my question? Thank you

I'm Going to call apple care this is ridiculous!!!

Mr Prezident
10-22-2014, 02:06 PM

I will be contacting Apple resolution centre about this , maybe you shouldn't work where you work if you don't want to know about the problems!!!

Mr Prezident
10-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Hi there,

Same we words we constantly here!! When will hear that we have been compensated there is nothing to investigate address the issue and compensate everyone's team each member who is missing out

yoyo1
10-22-2014, 02:28 PM
any update?
We are running out of time for this event
we are stuck on 21/27 for more than 30 hours

Toby_Bear
10-22-2014, 02:28 PM
For the record, I've sent you a PM just in case your camera shy. Either way a valid response is being requested by myself on behalf of my faction mates and other factions being adversely effected by your issues. Regards.

Tadaaah
10-22-2014, 03:03 PM
Hey guys,

The teams are still working on this. We working on confirming some items on the back end before we can tell you anything definitive. Thank you for your patience.

Toby_Bear
10-22-2014, 03:45 PM
Hey guys,

The teams are still working on this. We working on confirming some items on the back end before we can tell you anything definitive. Thank you for your patience.

Understood, however I'm not asking what the issue is, I don't care as I stated earlier. What is definitive is that the speed event is OVER, raid boss has 1 day and 19 hrs left so for our faction Over. My question is again, what do you advise me, my mates, and other players/factions that were effected by your issues to put into our new tickets to be fairly compensated for what's been lost?

Mr Prezident
10-22-2014, 04:03 PM
please post your faction and event information at this thread. i'd compile the list and update it. thanks.

So the thread is closed now

Tadaaah
10-22-2014, 04:25 PM
Understood, however I'm not asking what the issue is, I don't care as I stated earlier. What is definitive is that the speed event is OVER, raid boss has 1 day and 19 hrs left so for our faction Over. My question is again, what do you advise me, my mates, and other players/factions that were effected by your issues to put into our new tickets to be fairly compensated for what's been lost?

We need to confirm what they are working on in the backend to answer this properly. Apologies for the wait.

The team intends to determine how to fix the issue, and how to take care of those factions that have been affected.

Please be sure to update your ticket with what goals you were stuck on and what issues you were having in detail. Again apologies for the frustration.

zxcv1
10-23-2014, 01:56 AM
ok..... you closed my thread... i don't mind as long as the ball keeps rolling. please update and continue yourself. i won't have the power to edit it as it's not the first page now.
i have to post it here as follows :

Panama Cycle - Grim Harvest fLTQ
A1. CAG Reboot 493-688-126, Master 9/20 12/27 kills
A2. The Real Texas Rangers. Master 16/20 25/55 kills, faction has at least done 70 kills.

Panama Cycle - Draguta The Black Raid Boss
B1. Faction ID: 995400206, Prestige 17/27, 2/4 level 80 4 times in a row
B2. El Diablo 515 568 038, Prestige 21/27, 10/11, Defeat L90 11 times (ticket #1984919)

Romania Cycle - Project Sanguis Raid Boss
C1. CAG Reboot 493-688-126, Master 23/29 3/12

======================================

Arc Burn
10-23-2014, 06:35 AM

They told me that it must be frustrating when these kind of issues come up. But they were GENUINELY SORRY they couldn't help OR compensate for this issue. Then thanked me for my understanding. <-- it would be funny if it weren't true

SGT Rud
10-23-2014, 06:35 AM
We need to confirm what they are working on in the backend to answer this properly. Apologies for the wait.

The team intends to determine how to fix the issue, and how to take care of those factions that have been affected.

Please be sure to update your ticket with what goals you were stuck on and what issues you were having in detail. Again apologies for the frustration.

Well, Tadaah... Here at the War Warblers, we have been stuck on level 15 of 20 for Masters of the FLTQ. We are at 24 of the 55 required kills. Each time we kill a new one, it will not update and the count remains at 24 of 55. Been like this since day one of the LTQ. We have made several attempts to continue throughout the duration of the FLTQ, and still will not allow us to move past 24 of the 55 needed kills for this level.

ticket # 1987018

Arc Burn
10-23-2014, 06:44 AM
Well, Tadaah... Here at the War Warblers, we have been stuck on level 15 of 20 for Masters of the FLTQ. We are at 24 of the 55 required kills. Each time we kill a new one, it will not update and the count remains at 24 of 55. Been like this since day one of the LTQ. We have made several attempts to continue throughout the duration of the FLTQ, and still will not allow us to move past 24 of the 55 needed kills for this level.

ticket # 1987018

Exactly this here... though gree must like us more. They let us get to 34/55 on 15/20 before not counting any kills haha. Also since day one.

MadAtWorld
10-23-2014, 08:50 AM

Not even close. We were stuck at 3/20 from the first minutes of the event until after the speed goal was done. In cost, for every person who would have gotten the speed boost, it will cost half a vault per WD to make up the points to match another team that was able to get the speed boost. Then add on that the stats difference from the final unit alone at 9mx60 affects raid boss and epic boss. We tried every couple of hours to see if it was fixed, that's wasted energy. As soon as it was fixed, we went full force after it. However, people are reluctant to spend gold on it, with Gree sayin they are still investigating the issue it could happen again and we spent it for nothing. We are on 18/20. The cost in gold to finish a this point is beyond acceptable when it's a cost we would not have had to spend it had the goal not frozen at all. And if other teams were not able to get the units for much less simply because they were not stalled for days.

You do not pay $50 for a shirt that the guy standing next to you is paying $5 for do you?

MadAtWorld
10-23-2014, 08:52 AM
Gree either should ace halted the event until they had everyone fixed or extended the event by the amount of time that these teams were affected. Then they wouldn't have to worry about compensation questions. Everyone could earn what they would have originally.

zxcv1
10-23-2014, 09:33 AM
I strongly suggest they hold the events before it is fixed.

It happened since Last RB already. but because it only involved two factions, as far as i know, and we're the one of them, we didn't get much promising reply.

But for now, many more factions were involved. GREE can't do nothing. At least an explanation and a solution , and also more important, any preventive measures. And any quick channel for us to report, and quick reply from you to avoid the next chaos

Toby_Bear
10-23-2014, 09:37 AM
@Taadah, I'm guessing here but I'm thinking this issue is a priority considering it's the only event going at the moment, what is the latest on the internal brainstorm or back end as you referred to it as? I like most I'm sure have of course included the info you suggested, ie: stuck level, event, ect... That actually was done on ticket #1. So yet again I'm asking you for your guidance since you have insight to not only the problem but access to at lest one of the 3 ticket responders, what key or flagging word(s) should we use in an updated ticket to get this issue resolved? Like i also said before, the SPEED event has long since passed and the raid boss is only a day away. I honestly hope that even if the individual(s) employed to fix this issue does so prior to the conclusion of the raid boss being over, your message to the effected players and teams is not tough luck, please accept our apologies... Sadly I have to say this out loud but the right thing to do is to be proactive and make good on your issue with your players and factions without the need of a bunch of tickets. Would be a shame to completely blow this opportunity to make good, especially in your own self described "player appreciation month"

zxcv1
10-23-2014, 09:38 AM
fix the basics before moving on to other crazy updates.
maybe change too fast that the developing teams can't catch up.
we appreciate for the new changes but once it gets out of order, frustration would be out of control.
And you'd lose more loyal gold spenders

Tadaaah
10-23-2014, 12:32 PM
We are deeply sorry for the matter concerning some of our players during the recent Grim Harvest faction event. Because some factions were unable to complete the speed portion of the event due to these complications we are awarding the prize for the speed event to all players who completed the masters level of the event.

In addition, we will be awarding five free energy refills to all players; we will be responding to these tickets as well. We are aware that similar issues have occurred to some factions participating in the raid boss event, and we are responding to tickets that have been submitted for that event as quickly as possible.

You should all be able to progress through the remainder of the event. We deeply regret that this frustration has occurred and are working hard to eliminate the problem going forward.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we worked on this matter.

TL;DR: Sorry about Grim Harvest event. Rewarding Speed event item to factions that completed Master levels. Free Energy for all. Let us know if you experience similar issue with the Raid Boss.

Adm. J(K96)
10-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Aren't there some factions still stuck? What about them?

Clay43
10-23-2014, 01:07 PM
I know of at least one faction still stuck in the raid boss event

SGT Rud
10-23-2014, 01:36 PM
So if an entire faction is locked out, and we were going to do individual speed event, but didn't since we wouldn't be completing faction because it wasn't working, we are SOL out of the speed unit now?

your comment is really hard to understand. Are you saying that in order to get the speed, you needed to complete individual, or are you saying that you just needed to complete some masters levels? Your last paragraph kinda says the latter.

Web323
10-23-2014, 01:44 PM
We are deeply sorry for the matter concerning some of our players during the recent Grim Harvest faction event. Because some factions were unable to complete the speed portion of the event due to these complications we are awarding the prize for the speed event to all players who completed the masters level of the event.

In addition, we will be awarding five free energy refills to all players; we will be responding to these tickets as well. We are aware that similar issues have occurred to some factions participating in the raid boss event, and we are responding to tickets that have been submitted for that event as quickly as possible.

You should all be able to progress through the remainder of the event. We deeply regret that this frustration has occurred and are working hard to eliminate the problem going forward.

TL;DR: Sorry about Grim Harvest event. Rewarding Speed event item to factions that completed Master levels. Free Energy for all. Let us know if you experience similar issue with the Raid Boss.

So any faction that completed the masters event will be receiving the Speed Event Unit?

Led
10-23-2014, 01:46 PM
If you are trying to get people to stop spending gold you are doing a great job... All gold for factions that completed the speed event should be returned by gree.

SGT Rud
10-23-2014, 01:48 PM
So any faction that completed the masters event will be receiving the Speed Event Unit?
Exactly. Our entire faction couldn't get past level 15. It was locked up. Still is for all I know. You tell me it's fixed 20 minutes before the event ends? So other factions will get the prize, but mine will get a few energy packs? We couldn't even do the ltq because of this.

i would rather have the remainder of the faction prizes than the energy.

Kefa
10-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Exactly. Our entire faction couldn't get past level 15. It was locked up. Still is for all I know. You tell me it's fixed 20 minutes before the event ends? So other factions will get the prize, but mine will get a few energy packs? We couldn't even do the ltq because of this.

That's what it sounds like - the factions that weren't having the issue and managed to get through faction masters now get the speed reward, too, as a condolence for the factions who are still stuck, who apparently don't get any prize - but everyone will get 100 gold worth of free energy refills for next time.

Kefa
10-23-2014, 01:59 PM

In my opinion, this just isn't right. The ones who were able to finish faction masters are not the ones who were inconvenienced, yet they now get a very substantial extra reward for no extra effort, severely cheapening the value of the hundred$ that some spent to get the speed reward legitimately. Meanwhile, the ones who were inconvenienced by the issue are still stuck with uncredited kills, and cannot finish masters at all, therefore they will get nothing besides the 5 energy refills, which the other factions get, too.

EDIT: In the future, a very fair suggestion is to shut down the faulty event, refund all gold spent toward efforts in said event, and reset everyone's energy (or health or stamina or deploys, as the case may be) to 100%. That would be much more fair to everyone. This "solution" is a huge gut punch to many, many people.

Tranq
10-23-2014, 02:06 PM
I want at least half of the 130 energy packs I used to do this speed event. Could have used my regen to do it but I went for speed...

Arc Burn
10-23-2014, 02:08 PM
Tadaah tell me why i would spend a peck of energy on individual masters/speed if i knew my hits wouldn't count? Especially when i was already in the hole a bunch ofenergy packs. Thanks for the 5 E
packs and no chance at the prizes i wanted

Arc Burn
10-23-2014, 02:10 PM
In my opinion, this just isn't right. The ones who were able to finish faction masters are not the ones who were inconvenienced, yet they now get a very substantial extra reward for no extra effort, severely cheapening the value of the hundred$ that some spent to get the speed reward legitimately. Meanwhile, the ones who were inconvenienced by the issue are still stuck with uncredited kills, and cannot finish masters at all, therefore they will get nothing besides the 5 energy refills, which the other factions get, too.

EDIT: In the future, a very fair suggestion is to shut down the faulty event, refund all gold spent toward efforts in said event, and reset everyone's energy (or health or stamina or deploys, as the case may be) to 100%. That would be much more fair to everyone. This "solution" is a huge gut punch to many, many people.

Exactly.... the wrong thing was 'fixed'

SwEeTbUtDeAdLy
10-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Since it is coming to a end, and my faction is not going to complete the fltq , I would like ALL my money and energy back. I have emailed GREE so many times, it's really ridiculously..

JK Traig
10-23-2014, 02:11 PM
So your awarding a free wrapper prize out I take it us that completed the speed portion despite difficulties are receiving a gold refund

Toby_Bear
10-23-2014, 02:12 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, backup a few there Tadaah... First of all you only addressed HALF of the issue which I'm totally not surprised considering the automated responses received back from support on tickets but let's stick a pin in that for a moment and talk about what you have addressed. So what your saying is, you/gree is offering the wrapper prize for masters including 5 energy refills BUT you will have had to have finished Indy first, am I correct? Did any of you consider for one second that the idea of spending the ridiculous amount of gold for the single prize was not worth it without the idea of getting the wrapper, therefore abandoned when it was apparent that the faction goals could not be meet? UNBELIEVABLE!!!

So now the 2nd half of the issue RAID BOSS, which you have either completely ignored or are going to communicate that resolve at any minute, which is it? I'm going follow your lead here and try and show some patience although it's wearing thin, especially as I am beginning to think your not even properly noting our issues with the inside team. Even still I will wait for your next response.

El Wonka
10-23-2014, 02:16 PM
hmmm...5 energy......it feels like.....

I'm sorry for burning your house down.......here's a lollipop!

Tony81
10-23-2014, 02:16 PM

I'm in war warblers with Rud so try again Tadaah. This doesn't right the wrong with any teams that had the problem. It only gives rewards to the guys that aren't team players and decided to screw faction goals and work ahead of them. We waited again for gree to fix things as you said they were working on it. Gree never did fix it and your "apology" only gives to those that didnt have the true issues.

Web323
10-23-2014, 02:34 PM
They awarded the 5 free energy packs but did not award the Unit as of now.

Sgt. Fancypants
10-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Thanks Tadaaah :D

Tadaaah
10-23-2014, 02:44 PM
We're about to start the AMA. We will try to provide more clarity either there or after here. Apologies.

Web323
10-23-2014, 02:45 PM
We're about to start the AMA. We will try to provide more clarity either there or after here. Apologies.

When will the unit be issued?

truthteller
10-23-2014, 02:46 PM

please clarify:
awarding to all factions that finish FLTQ masters during the speed period, or during the whole event?
cause my faction finish Masters yesterday around midnight (PST) and we would like to know

also how are you gona determine who finish? will you check the Master FLTQ 20/20 prize on players inventory? because many players have left their factions temporary to help their LLPS or friends do RB bosses

Cheers

furey
10-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Let me make sure i'm grasping this. If we finished an event that we were unable to finish due to your poor performance, we get the prize. We would have loved to finish the event, but guess what McFly, we couldnt because our little counter sat at 25 of 55 on masters faction 15/20 for 2 days. Therefore, we did not have the ability to finish it. Are you grasping this? We could have used every energy refill we had and it wouldn't matter because we sat at 25 on level 15 of masters. We killed that 25th boss 117 times. That 25th boss on level 15 had infinite energy. Still following? It was like killing godzilla with a tooth pick. We wanted to kill it, we tried and tried but this target was unkillable due to your mistake. So all of those energy refills we used to get to masters faction 15 of 20 in the first six hours of the event were wasted.

My faction is the real texas rangers. We look forward to seeing the speed unit in our inventory.

OTE=Tadaaah;1407831]We are deeply sorry for the matter concerning some of our players during the recent Grim Harvest faction event. Because some factions were unable to complete the speed portion of the event due to these complications we are awarding the prize for the speed event to all players who completed the masters level of the event.

TL;DR: Sorry about Grim Harvest event. Rewarding Speed event item to factions that completed Master levels. Free Energy for all. Let us know if you experience similar issue with the Raid Boss.[/QUOTE]

beebs
10-23-2014, 02:54 PM

hey tadaaah, whats with the attack stat drop that just happened?

Mr Prezident
10-23-2014, 03:10 PM

Very frustrating when you spend real money and then these ruthless people just ignore us like we are nothing , take take take take take take

Adm. J(K96)
10-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Why do you give, give, give?

S2k
10-23-2014, 03:15 PM
Total joke, just adds insult to all the factions locked up.. GREE "I know, let's give EVERYONE 5 refills which totally negates giving anything at all !!" I would have preferred nothing, this is just telling me GREE thinks us all .. Which I guess we are for playing this game for so long... ��

Little T
10-23-2014, 03:39 PM
Hi there,

It appears this issue is not going to be fixed before the end of RB. What is Gree doing to compensate the teams including mine SBS 332660579. Members have sent individual tickets and were told syncing issue.
It is not. Do you really think we don't vault our monies or go to chat page?
We want compensation for the units we would have gotten had Gree fixed the issue. Extending the event doesn't help if the programming doesn't work.

Little T
10-23-2014, 03:55 PM

What happens to the rest of us that can't finish Prestige event? We don't get the prizes like the speed event faction? That's ridiculous. We worked hard to get to 21/27 of Prestige and have been stuck for almost 3 days. We need our prizes awarded before we continue in with any other events. Our faction has sent tickets and were told to re sync. That doesn't work. We have synced with chat or vault to no avail.
Since it obviously isn't going to be fixed just award the prizes. Our faction SBS 332660579 is still stuck at prestige 21/27 9/11 kills.

Tadaaah
10-23-2014, 03:56 PM
From our Game Team AMA:

The sticking issue is transient and factions in general should still be able to complete the events. The issues players have been having recently with server connectivity are unfortunately beyond our control. We've made every effort to compensate the affected guilds in the fairest way possible. In this case our goal was to reward players who would have finished the speed event if not for the issue.

furey
10-23-2014, 04:07 PM
Well guess what? We cant. She is basically blaming us.

furey
10-23-2014, 04:11 PM
We would have finished! We always finish masters. And speed. Where is our prize tadaah? Or was our prize getting to kill a single target infinite times without it counting. So she is saying its the devices and not your servers?

furey
10-23-2014, 04:13 PM
I am dumber for reading her response.

SGT Rud
10-23-2014, 04:20 PM
The issue for my faction is still not addressed. I just replied back to a now closed ticket. I got this ticket minutes after I received the response that my factions issue requires more in depth look. So after they said they would look further into it, I get my ticket closed and it wasn't looked further into.

Adm. J(K96)
10-23-2014, 04:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

S2k
10-23-2014, 04:27 PM
My post has been reduced to non coherent drivel now that Tadah has wielded his/her axe on it.. Now I know why I never bothered posting on here!

I'm surprised it wasn't just replaced with "I love GREE, BUY MORE GOLD!!!"

Tony81
10-23-2014, 04:34 PM
From our Game Team AMA:

Let me try and explain this in gree language: your game be broke. No work any more.

Our FACTION got frozen on 15/20. Our FACTION could not complete levels 15-20. That's 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. 6 levels of units we could not complete because someone (or everyone) at gree headquarters had something other than their mouse in their hand.

THIS is what needs to be addressed. Quit focusing on the damn wrapper you keep babbling on about. We all get it - you fix the game for those are stupid enough to give you thousands of dollars. Focus on us that are stupid enough to give you hundreds for a minute.

Jeez. It's like talking to a 4 year old at times...

S2k
10-23-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm just giving up here.. No point.

mikeh20
10-23-2014, 05:08 PM
So what about the players who are not in faction helping other weaker teams do raid boss. Are you awarding based on units in individual inventory or you doing it buy faction. If so not really fair to those who should get the unit but are gone helping friends.

zxcv1
10-23-2014, 06:51 PM
You know, as an officer of a top 50 faction - CAG Reboot, we always ask our members to go faction events first. Master FLtQ. We got stuck at master 9/20 at 12 hits. We video recorded , posted tickets, wasted our energy after completing prestige and normal and beginner. We can't proceed to higher up levels due to your damned mistake which became unresolved after a whole cycle since the last RB. We were sufferers from last cycle RB. Yup LAST CYCLE 3 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!

You now say broaden the difference from the sufferers by compensating those not affected with the speed award? Are you spraying salts onto our wounds??????????????????????

Those who could finish the event are not sufferers. Those who can't are. You don't investigate but just award those unaffected and you say it's fair? Fair as hell?

Do you know exactly what the problem is after a month now????????????

We have contacted some legal firms already for your silly act.

We demand you to fix this silly problem.
And if you want to compensate, compensate ALL of us. You should refund those who spend gold to finish.
This is the price you should pay due to your mistake. Not us.

Woodie
10-23-2014, 08:13 PM
@Gary - Agree 100% with your post

I'm also an officer in a top 50 faction. We spent gold getting to 34/55 on level 20 of masters with 24 hrs but we're unable to finish.

@ Tadaaah - READ THE POSTS. The speed event is a secondary issue. Many factions couldn't even complete Master FLTQ for a 9m stay unit

This is being handed to apple iTubes:credit card company

Mic (LMKM)
10-23-2014, 08:25 PM
@Gary - Agree 100% with your post

I'm also an officer in a top 50 faction. We spent gold getting to 34/55 on level 20 of masters with 24 hrs but we're unable to finish.

@ Tadaaah - READ THE POSTS. The speed event is a secondary issue. Many factions couldn't even complete Master FLTQ for a 9m stay unit

This is being handed to apple iTubes:credit card company

Well bud what's funny is Master Faction level 20 required 138 kills not 55 like you mentioned. Sounds to me like you're a free player looking for a free reward cuz you obviously have no clue what the kill counts are. So I wouldn't call your lawyer just yet

Mic (LMKM)
10-23-2014, 08:29 PM
Lots of whining on here. Some warranted. But what's worse than you all not getting the reward after spending some money (not much yet considering the levels you stated you made it to) is the fact people like myself actually spent 3,000 gold to finish speed and now people who spent nothing are getting the same reward. I've seen numerous pics of idiots bragging about getting the -5% health boost after doing 0 hits on Masters goals. Now THAT is something worth *****ing about. Good luck

Mic (LMKM)
10-23-2014, 08:31 PM
Oh....and if the raid boss event sticks why not just switch shells? If you're top 50 then you can finish whole event in what.....48 hours....which is 24 hours after my top 25 team did. Every problem has a solution. Gree support is NOT it

Greediots
10-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Lots of whining on here. Some warranted. But what's worse than you all not getting the reward after spending some money (not much yet considering the levels you stated you made it to) is the fact people like myself actually spent 3,000 gold to finish speed and now people who spent nothing are getting the same reward. I've seen numerous pics of idiots bragging about getting the -5% health boost after doing 0 hits on Masters goals. Now THAT is something worth *****ing about. Good luck

It's worse than that... Entire factions are getting the speed reward JUST for completing the faction masters portion

Ranger89
10-23-2014, 09:30 PM
I am shocked and outraged by GREE’s conduct in this recent FAILED Grim Harvest event. I’m so angry that I created an account on this Forum to complain and share my voice with the thousands of people who have been deceived and cheated.

GREE created an event that was flawed and inoperable. My Faction and I invested time, energy and money into this event, only to be stuck in the middle of the event for over 48 hours. I have filed three separate complaints with GREE (1982465, 1987464, 1985348), starting on 21 Oct 2014 at 1345. Responses were:

Refresh your account to ensure it reconnects (by Shane)
We’re looking into the matter (by R.)
We’re going to award prizes to people [who were not affected by the outage] (by Morgan)

I have been playing Modern Warfare for over two years and I’ve never seen such incompetence. I requested that GREE provide each member of our Faction, who were unable to progress on the Master Faction event because of GREE’s system failure, to provide us the various Master Faction, Individual and Speed prizes.

GREE employee “R” actually responded to my request by apologizing for the wrong event, not even having the competency or integrity to read my comment about the Grim Harvest Event:

"We are looking into this matter concerning the Draguta Raid Boss kills not counting and no progress being made. We apologize for the inconvenience and please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,
R"

Until GREE provides us all the three Master level prizes, I will NEVER spend a single dollar on this game again and I encourage you all to boycott cash expenditures on this game also.

RLTW!

Dickweed
10-23-2014, 09:51 PM
HA! I got the same response. Then also got the one about the masters speed event. Not once did I mention the raid boss or speed event, or anything masters related. I don't think they even bother to read the issue being reported. I'm just a little guy in a little faction, comparatively, and my issue fell in the beginner portion. Stuck on faction 4/5 so couldn't get the 5/5 prize, which may not mean a lot to many but certainly meant a lot to my faction. It's all relative but regardless, we should get awarded what we rightfully earned, however big or small.

Woodie
10-23-2014, 10:28 PM
Well bud what's funny is Master Faction level 20 required 138 kills not 55 like you mentioned. Sounds to me like you're a free player looking for a free reward cuz you obviously have no clue what the kill counts are. So I wouldn't call your lawyer just yet

Sounds to me like you're wrong, on the free player part at least!

I'm going from memory, so maybe I got that wrong, either way I and my entire faction, which top 50 and not "free" players lost out

Thanks goodness it's player appreciation month, I'd hate to think if the lane ass response we would get if wasn't...

sstuutss
10-24-2014, 06:21 AM
From our Game Team AMA:

lol Its not our fault. its working as it should,..............where have I heard that before?
guess all the complaints must be from noobs that dont know how to glitch to make your game work right......

quick roll out another event, couldn't get any worse......could it?

MadAtWorld
10-24-2014, 09:01 AM
Oh....and if the raid boss event sticks why not just switch shells? If you're top 50 then you can finish whole event in what.....48 hours....which is 24 hours after my top 25 team did. Every problem has a solution. Gree support is NOT it

Jumping to another should would be a great idea. If you hadn't already had everyone drop over 40k folders into the main faction. Now you would need to get all the folders together again. Not to mention, few teams actually possess a second 60 seat shell to use in case of emergency. They may want to consider doing that, getting the size and regen paid for. Knowing Gree, this isn't the last time. And... hold folders in reserve. Just a thought. Still doesn't take into account concurrent events. If your Raid Boss is broken but your LTQ isn't, them it makes no sense to leave in 12/20 masters and start that over too when there's only 10-12 hours left for the speed prize. Complicated to say the least, not as simple as your solution would suggests.

MadAtWorld
10-24-2014, 09:02 AM
WooHoo! We got compensated! If you can call 5 energy packs compensation for the amount of gold spent for nothing compensation.

sstuutss
10-24-2014, 04:41 PM
quick roll out another event, couldn't get any worse......could it?

Seems I was wrong lol

Arc Burn
10-24-2014, 09:03 PM
I'm a chronic top 50 guy so not a huge spender but been been a solid source of income for gree for 2.5 years. Done spending. Was happy to spend a vault or two a cycle for my faction (guild as the out of touch mods/admins call it). Cut back when over a year's progress was negated by new units and the inability to address the ios glitch. Now i have no reason to spend. It doesn't give me pleasure anymore as the is an eff up or something else regularly. Never had these issues with other games and the rare case i did, They were actually addressed by competent support not copy and past monkeys that don't know what game they are 'supporting' good riddance the gree crack has turned from 'the good good' to 'whatever i just need my fix' to a hassle and not worth my time. I'd sell my account, but i wouldn't wish gree's poor gameplay or customer service on anyone. So this acct will be nuked with not a hesitation in my body. Some good folks here but, this is now an easy call. I'll be around till i become obsolete but these days that could be sooner rather than later..