PDA

View Full Version : Increasing Energy requirements for LTQ?

xknite
10-20-2014, 11:24 PM
Hi Gree,

We are still in the month of October of "Player Appreciation Month" and I see that energy requirements for the ltqs have gone up by more than 20%!, while there don't seem to be any energy regen rewards.

Based on past patterns, this leads me to ask, is there a new energy glitch out there and instead of fixing it Gree is reacting with they past pattern of substantially increasing energy reqs for the ltqs, thereby forcing everyone to discover and use such glitches in order to complete the ltqs.

Thanks,
X

Ps: if the above is true, can u please advertise it so others can also use it

TheRealAnarchy
10-21-2014, 02:43 AM
they lured people back into doing ltq's with temporary energy regen, temporary lowered energy requirement and higher stat units/prizes.... now the price is getting higher again

1brent1
10-21-2014, 03:21 AM
Last WD cycle was first time in a LONG time I attempted masters LTQ spending gold to complete it. With this new LTQ I would have to spend at least twice the gold to complete so back to sitting them out. I heard the same thing from my teammates and friends in our top 25, 10 and up factions.

Gree, you'll get more money in your pockets if you lower the requirement for completing masters.

TheRealAnarchy
10-21-2014, 03:45 AM
Last WD cycle was first time in a LONG time I attempted masters LTQ spending gold to complete it. With this new LTQ I would have to spend at least twice the gold to complete so back to sitting them out. I heard the same thing from my teammates and friends in our top 25, 10 and up factions.

Gree, you'll get more money in your pockets if you lower the requirement for completing masters.

same here...

good gawd noooo
10-21-2014, 03:52 AM
if you pay attention gree just made a killing this last cycle.. more people chipped in for 20 dollars worth of gold then in very long time as it was enough to help them finish ltq and fltq together.. now gree is doing its typical bait and switch.. also if you notice the scores from wd a great deal of non gold users used gold this war and drove up point requirements for same lvl finish.. top 250 for examply cost my team 500k then last war... gree needs to figure out a better game plan as all its doing is driving more players away. After this cycle my faction lost 2 more long term players due to it being a job instead of a game .. and gree completely changing the style. My teammates worked very hard building up stats and all last cycle they were getting raided by players that usually couldn't even win one in ten. even with wd low lvl players could take on big dogs hence the reason wd points went up so high.. Hell even I am rethinking this game.

Gerard Figallo
10-21-2014, 04:05 AM
Would have too have something too do with the increased +1 energy regain/min bonuses gree have been releasing recently

droffatsto50
10-21-2014, 08:17 AM
There is an extra day on the FLTQ you know. It's still pretty much the same, before it was 1M for 2 days on master, now 1.5 for 3 days, just the extra amount of 500k for a day.