PDA

View Full Version : Gree or any moderators

Fearlessheat
10-20-2014, 03:43 PM
A friend of mine was talking about why is it the only think that you can give top 10-4000 ranking only attack and defesnse mods ??? And only ranking between 1-5 get influence increase , energy mods ? Sometimes buildings and other mods ? Plz answer , don't reply saying , you will look into this when really you won't ,

I love tacos
10-20-2014, 04:24 PM
Are you going to close this thread too Tadaaah?

Nighteg
10-20-2014, 04:38 PM
If i'm gonna bump every thread asking for some diversity in the boring rewards, it's gonna cluster the entire first page of the forum.
Tadaaah, it's been 5 months since you said you're going to "discuss it". Just FYI.

krimesity
10-20-2014, 05:42 PM
If i'm gonna bump every thread asking for some diversity in the boring rewards, it's gonna cluster the entire first page of the forum.
Tadaaah, it's been 5 months since you said you're going to "discuss it". Just FYI.

Calm down! They're discussing the discussion.

t12pm
10-20-2014, 05:46 PM
Seems CJ was I mean Tadaaah was on a locking spree👀

Oh_TheHorror
10-20-2014, 06:38 PM
They don't have any real answers. They don't talk us like real people. It's always the same, tacky, automated non answer. It's like they type pre-made responses.

TheJess
10-20-2014, 09:53 PM
A friend of mine was talking about why is it the only think that you can give top 10-4000 ranking only attack and defesnse mods ??? And only ranking between 1-5 get influence increase , energy mods ? Sometimes buildings and other mods ? Plz answer , don't reply saying , you will look into this when really you won't ,

Sometimes there is no answer. Others, the request is desired by only a small part of the community and the answer is , no. But it's not posted so as not to hurt the feelings of the original poster.

Weasel
10-20-2014, 10:51 PM
Attack and defence stat growth 1) gives people a sense of progress, and 2) has little impact on the various balances that exist within the game.

1) Most people like having their actions result in some sort of reward. An increase in attack and/or defence stats is a quick and easy way for action A to produce result B. These stat increases can be made available and the "need to keep up" will drive people to pursue stat increases.

2) The balances that currently exist in this game are all "bottom line" issues. Energy mods, health mods, upgrade time and upgrade cost mods, these all affect Gree's bottom line. If Gree awards these mods to more than just a select/elite handful of players, they have to adjust their projected earnings for each event. That means they have to continuously readjust difficulty levels to generate expected earnings and that snowballs into all sorts of unwanted planning. Just look at what IP bonuses for top teams have done to Battle for Empire City events.

sister morphine
10-21-2014, 12:55 AM
-2% upgrade time has been a prize for top 20,000 in MW for several cycles now. During the last cycle and this last weekend's war prizes included temporary energy boosts (mine was +7 and boy, did it make a difference), temporary health boosts, even temporary alliance attack boosts (same as syn attack here). Also energy refills (I currently have about 20), stamina refills (have over 50) and health refills.

If the bottom line is the be all and end all, please rationalise the facts above. Or is it more likely the bottom line argument only applies for some unknown reason to Crime City. Does this game have a greater proportion of players apparently willing to dump endless quantities of real cash in pursuit of....... what, exactly?

killbillbst
10-21-2014, 01:17 AM
It's a fair comment I think. The top players just pull further away, and like they need more energy regen when they spend gold like water

Nighteg
10-21-2014, 02:41 AM
Attack and defence stat growth 1) gives people a sense of progress, and 2) has little impact on the various balances that exist within the game.

1) Most people like having their actions result in some sort of reward. An increase in attack and/or defence stats is a quick and easy way for action A to produce result B. These stat increases can be made available and the "need to keep up" will drive people to pursue stat increases.

2) The balances that currently exist in this game are all "bottom line" issues. Energy mods, health mods, upgrade time and upgrade cost mods, these all affect Gree's bottom line. If Gree awards these mods to more than just a select/elite handful of players, they have to adjust their projected earnings for each event. That means they have to continuously readjust difficulty levels to generate expected earnings and that snowballs into all sorts of unwanted planning. Just look at what IP bonuses for top teams have done to Battle for Empire City events.

Amateur nonsense.
Here's a plot twist for you: gree adds more interesting reward system to the game, which in turn makes this game more fun, which in turn bring more players in, which in turn INCREASES the bottom line. Wild, huh?
Considering the fact that their bottom line keeps dropping, something's obviously needs to change. Crime City used to be in the top 3 most popular apps on Google Play (that's how i found out about it). I doubt if it's in the top 10,000 now.

Gungho
10-21-2014, 03:23 AM
Lots of locking, but no answers, that is a little bit sad. Im not writing often, but looking for answers to problems, but seems we are getting less and less. Please don't lock this thread, but give us an answer please :-)

B0ST0N
10-21-2014, 03:26 AM
They should give out IP mods for individual rankings. Even if 5%. The more the top teams gets, the less they pay and eventually they will be spending pennies to reach first. I don't really mean "pennies", but you get the point

Weasel
10-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Amateur nonsense.
Here's a plot twist for you: gree adds more interesting reward system to the game, which in turn makes this game more fun, which in turn bring more players in, which in turn INCREASES the bottom line. Wild, huh?
Considering the fact that their bottom line keeps dropping, something's obviously needs to change. Crime City used to be in the top 3 most popular apps on Google Play (that's how i found out about it). I doubt if it's in the top 10,000 now.

Yeah... Never said that bottom line argument made any sense. Asking Gree a question and expecting the answer to make sense, or assuming there's an answer that actually makes sense, is just silly. Believing that makes things easier.

Morgz
10-21-2014, 10:42 AM
It's the only form of handling an internet BB that they seem to be aware of or capable of. Heaven forbid they actually moderate something. Don't like what was said? lock it down.