PDA

View Full Version : Meaningless inventory - Suggestion

Greasy
10-20-2014, 03:41 PM
With the latest temp boost idea, have you guys realize that when you now visit the "View Bonuses" page, most of the items on the bottom of the list are meaningless ? Many of mine are "expired" but still listed here. Gree, is it possible that when the bonus is expired, you remove it from my bonus list ?

Also, under special inventory, sometimes I only want to check how many energy or health boost I have remaining, but this page is now full of meaningless bonus items that are expired. Again, Gree, can you please have expired items removed from our inventory ? I can see this is going to be a huge headache for many of us after a few more cycles if you allow those items to stay.

Thank you

Evilfort
10-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Maybe we can re-use them at later stages? =)

Kefa
10-20-2014, 04:24 PM
With the latest temp boost idea, have you guys realize that when you now visit the "View Bonuses" page, most of the items on the bottom of the list are meaningless ? Many of mine are "expired" but still listed here. Gree, is it possible that when the bonus is expired, you remove it from my bonus list ?

Also, under special inventory, sometimes I only want to check how many energy or health boost I have remaining, but this page is now full of meaningless bonus items that are expired. Again, Gree, can you please have expired items removed from our inventory ? I can see this is going to be a huge headache for many of us after a few more cycles if you allow those items to stay.

Thank you

Yes please! let's have it so that when things are expired they are no longer in our inventory. Imagine 6 months from now if this is the new standard way of doing things.

Jaded Fusion
10-20-2014, 04:36 PM
Imagine the data usage after 6months and those pictures are still being loaded when you view your special tab in the inventory....

bam bam.
10-20-2014, 06:36 PM
Yeah I don't get why they are still there. We need better devs

xknite
10-20-2014, 11:17 PM
Yeah I don't get why they are still there. We need better devs

I concur with both of Bam Bams points, better devs/qa and purge the expired items from inventory!
Reduce Clutter!

petezx
10-21-2014, 02:51 AM
Must be another iOS - Android difference as there are no temp items in the Android inventory (as far as I can see)

good gawd noooo
10-21-2014, 04:05 AM
if we gonna ask for improvements on inventory how about ability to sell back or remove unwanted and unused troops.. I only use a max of 6k units(ok with bonues maybe 6.2k) and I have an inventory of 30k... be nice to streamline and reduce that

petezx
10-21-2014, 08:14 AM
Just had to manually update Android to v4.5.0 and now I'm getting the same View Bonus page issue reported albeit that the expired temp units are at the top rather than the bottom. No temp boosts are listed in the Special section of the Inventory

Jon Boy
10-22-2014, 07:28 AM
Removing unwanted units would be great. Too many in inventory for its own good.

Tadaaah
10-22-2014, 09:46 AM
Passed along the suggestion; believe it's already in the works to make the expired units disappear from that list.

FYV
10-22-2014, 10:46 AM
May I also suggest that the sort by income option on money buildings is replaced by a sort on time remaining to collection? That would be more useful.

Apologies if this has already been suggested.

Good day 2u x