PDA

View Full Version : [LTQ] MP "PROGRESS" 10.20 but no goals... Again.

Vile Lynn
10-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Do we keep reloading the app or will it actually begin later or tomorrow?

:confused:

Gungho
10-20-2014, 11:38 AM
Could we get a fix soon. Kind of annoying checking ltq event after event with the same kind of delays. And starting in the middle of the night typically for Europeans are not a lot of fun.

Babytway
10-20-2014, 11:50 AM
im pretty sure the progress status is automatic at 11am pst time but what time they actually kick off event is whenever they get back from the juicebar

-Batman-
10-20-2014, 12:08 PM
Seriously Gree will you ever get an event out on time

CatDor
10-20-2014, 12:39 PM
It's crap cause the timer starts when it says in progress.

Gungho
10-20-2014, 12:51 PM
It's probably a way of making extra gold under the gold boycott.

Babytway
10-20-2014, 01:16 PM
haha gold boycott, where at?

anonymous515
10-20-2014, 01:18 PM
So what level is required to participate in this ltq

CatDor
10-20-2014, 01:52 PM
No level lol it's been postponed till tomorrow

Thatkidyouknow
10-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Ltq is up and it is is "odd". Why one of the goals lasts 72 hours when ltq lasts 24 I have no idea

Blaggard
10-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Ltq is up and it is is "odd". Why one of the goals lasts 72 hours when ltq lasts 24 I have no idea

The mod is stackable. Which means you'll get the prize 3 times if the LTQ is done within 24hrs, 2 within 48, and 1 if done within 72hr.

Jcw9811
10-20-2014, 04:39 PM
The mod is stackable. Which means you'll get the prize 3 times if the LTQ is done within 24hrs, 2 within 48, and 1 if done within 72hr.

Are the multiple sticker prizes for finishing normal mode or elite mode?

Blaggard
10-20-2014, 04:52 PM
I have no idea. I presume Elite.

Essentially it's Gree's way of trying to suck more cash and gold out of us.

Oh_TheHorror
10-20-2014, 04:58 PM
Are we sure it's not one of those Crazy Jeff missions where you can hit one guy for the prizes?

Perin
10-20-2014, 05:01 PM
Are we sure it's not one of those Crazy Jeff missions where you can hit one guy for the prizes?

Thats what i was thinking so i came here after getting to level 4 normal

Cokeman701
10-20-2014, 05:20 PM
I have no idea. I presume Elite.

Essentially it's Gree's way of trying to suck more cash and gold out of us.

I have finished normal and easy so it has to be elite.

Illuminati
10-20-2014, 05:30 PM

And did you get the item for the 24 hour quest? I think what myself and others are trying to figure out is if you can just farm mobs for a chance to get the quest item or whether the LTQ themselves have to be completed.

Evan1000
10-20-2014, 05:31 PM

Dammit, So this LTQ still is a complete waste of time.. they got my hopes up for nothing

Evan1000
10-20-2014, 05:33 PM
And did you get the item for the 24 hour quest? I think what myself and others are trying to figure out is if you can just farm mobs for a chance to get the quest item or whether the LTQ themselves have to be completed.

The goals are for how fast you can compete the LTQ. If you finish the goals in one day, you get all the prizes (15% melee attack). If you finish within 2 days you get two prizes (10%) and in three days one prize (5%). Cool idea but if it's for elite then it's still a worthless event for the majority of players

Illuminati
10-20-2014, 05:40 PM
The goals are for how fast you can compete the LTQ. If you finish the goals in one day, you get all the prizes (15% melee attack). If you finish within 2 days you get two prizes (10%) and in three days one prize (5%). Cool idea but if it's for elite then it's still a worthless event for the majority of players

Oh screw that then..even with 5 days I probably wouldn't be able to finish elite.

Oh_TheHorror
10-20-2014, 06:34 PM
Nothing like a worthless LTQ during appreciation month. Idiots.

surfinguy369
10-20-2014, 08:17 PM
All ltq's are worthless unless it's a unique prize so quit wasting time and gold on the most worthless event!

Benjibbks5
10-20-2014, 08:33 PM
The only thing I like so far about this LTQ is you need less taps to finish Beginner and Normal. Have not finish Elite so that remains to be seen. The prizes for the 24hr/48hr/72hr could also have been different, with the 24hr being the best and so on.

Jason_Bourne
10-20-2014, 09:33 PM
Has anyone worked out the energy requirements?

Gungho
10-21-2014, 03:14 AM

It would be nice for a mod to let us know, we are kind of left in the dark.

Benjibbks5
10-21-2014, 07:47 AM

Less than 2 vaults to finish all parts but last 5 levels already take more than 2k gold.

Vile Lynn
10-21-2014, 07:57 AM
It would be nice for a mod to let us know, we are kind of left in the dark.

No level lol it's been postponed till tomorrow

Real classy, GREE!
First, the Master Plans says "Progress" for 10.20, then it is offically changed to 10.21, then changed back to 10.20 with no notice or info about a new LTQ set-up...

Oh wait! I'm not surprised. LOL@GREE!;)

Looks like they learned a new word... "stackable"
Good for GREE!

Jason_Bourne
10-21-2014, 09:34 AM
Less than 2 vaults to finish all parts but last 5 levels already take more than 2k gold.

Wow! Thanks for the info... I had 'almost' decided to finish :-D

Nighteg
10-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Real classy, GREE!
First, the Master Plans says "Progress" for 10.20, then it is offically changed to 10.21, then changed back to 10.20 with no notice or info about a new LTQ set-up...

Oh wait! I'm not surprised. LOL@GREE!;)

Looks like they learned a new word... "stackable"
Good for GREE!

I saw the date change, went on and wasted 4000 energy on some map, 5 minutes later the LTQ started :mad:

Weasel
10-21-2014, 10:50 AM
I saw the date change, went on and wasted 4000 energy on some map, 5 minutes later the LTQ started :mad:

That was probably an afterthought when they launched it yesterday anyways.

-"Won't people have used their energy once they saw the date change?"
-"Maybe, but that just means they'll have to spend more money if they want to finish."
-"Isn't that kind of a prick move?"
-"No. It wasn't really intentional, and even though we are going to do nothing about it, it wasn't intentional. We didn't mean for it to be like that, but it is, so it is what it is."

Vile Lynn
10-21-2014, 11:35 AM

Bummer... I sorta did that, too. Blew thru my energy for the Uzi's then went offline until I woke up this morning and realized that GREE did a gree reverting the date back to the 20th after changing it to the 21st.
It would've been different if GREE actually had their events begin on time; the event date switch-a-roo is classic.
GREE never ceases to amaze me.

As a "new" event type, some forum mod action would have been appreciated to let us know.
Fwiw, this is the stuff we'd like know in advance. *hint*hint* ;)

I'm sure CS got swamped with tickets. How unfortunate for the players who have serious issues that really need attention instead of CS having to handle these kind of avoidable problems.

Evan1000
10-21-2014, 12:13 PM

I wasted 3100 energy leveling up when I wanted to save it for the LTQ, thanks GREE for the absolutely perfect delay on the event and changes with no notice or heads up whatsoever

B0ST0N
10-21-2014, 02:31 PM
I wasted 3100 energy leveling up when I wanted to save it for the LTQ, thanks GREE for the absolutely perfect delay on the event and changes with no notice or heads up whatsoever

Should of been patient. No ones loss but yours

Vile Lynn
10-22-2014, 08:55 AM
Meh, for an LTQ during PAM the rewards are pretty lame for the energy required.
Maybe the rewards are worthwhile if one finishes in 24hrs, but the average player will ignore the new speed goals.

I'm going back to map jobs where the L5 SP is more valuable to me in the long run than a 3k unit that will barely move my weak stats. I can buy better units in the store.

Vile Lynn
10-22-2014, 09:21 AM
Should of been patient. No ones loss but yours

Should have* been patient.

Hindsight is 20/20.
Switching the date from 10.20 to 10.21 led players to believe GREE postponed it a day which has nothing to do with players being patient.

It's not really that big of a deal... The date switch-a-roo only affected gold players that had to finish in 24hrs. For the rest of us: energy regens, new LTQs will come, and we keep playing.

Max Power
10-22-2014, 12:25 PM
I'm going back to map jobs where the L5 SP is more valuable to me in the long run than a 3k unit that will barely move my weak stats. I can buy better units in the store.

I haven't been doing map jobs at all,but I am thinking I might try some. Is SP the Sewage plant? What is the target and reward there?

B0ST0N
10-22-2014, 12:28 PM
Should have* been patient.

Hindsight is 20/20.
Switching the date from 10.20 to 10.21 led players to believe GREE postponed it a day which has nothing to do with players being patient.

It's not really that big of a deal... The date switch-a-roo only affected gold players that had to finish in 24hrs. For the rest of us: energy regens, new LTQs will come, and we keep playing.

Fixing my grammar doesn't make you smarter.

You'd think by now you wouldn't expect much when it comes to LTQ's being on time.

Vile Lynn
10-22-2014, 01:50 PM

You'd think by now you wouldn't expect much when it comes to LTQ's being on time.

For the record, B0ST0N is still smarter than me.
lol, me think? Never!

I haven't been doing map jobs at all,but I am thinking I might try some. Is SP the Sewage plant? What is the target and reward there?

SP = Skill Point. (If you were kidding, I'm gullible!)

Players at L250 or not worried about leveling, finishing the maps to the 5th level gives 1 SP. The L1-L4 map rewards are antiquated and ignored, as are the cash & unit drops from the NPCs.

Evan1000
10-22-2014, 01:50 PM

Yes but that still doesn't mean it's not annoying when it does.

Max Power
10-23-2014, 06:07 AM
For the record, B0ST0N is still smarter than me.
lol, me think? Never!

SP = Skill Point. (If you were kidding, I'm gullible!)

Players at L250 or not worried about leveling, finishing the maps to the 5th level gives 1 SP. The L1-L4 map rewards are antiquated and ignored, as are the cash & unit drops from the NPCs.

Ah, forgot about skill points. With my high level and low stats, not sure those will make even the remotest difference.

Dipstik
10-23-2014, 06:29 AM

Nope, just makes her smarter than you :)

B0ST0N
10-23-2014, 07:46 AM
Nope, just makes her smarter than you :)

It amazes me how people take grammar so seriously on the internet. Because I didn't use proper grammar doesn't mean I don't know the correct way of saying things. I sometimes become lazy. Are you telling me you go all English major on everything you say whether on the internet or via text message?

Dipstik
10-23-2014, 08:08 AM
Absolutely. I actually refuse to use text messaging because I lose respect for my friends every time I see someone substitute the letter "u" for the word "you." Honestly, I think the laziness excuse is even worse than ignorance. If you don't defend the language, you lose the language.

Weasel
10-23-2014, 08:36 AM
The lazy "could of" is the same number of key strokes as the correct "could've". Laziness is no excuse for not knowing the correct use, and just claiming laziness cannot conceal the ignorance.

I don't care how you type, personally. If someone writes extremely poorly it's the just internet version of having "stupid" tattooed on their forehead. If only interpersonal relations could come with such clear and upfront disclaimers. Maybe there's a google glass app for that.

Dipstik
10-23-2014, 08:58 AM
I was listening to a DNA expert testify in court yesterday... I honestly can't remember what word she was using wrong, but she used the wrong tense every time. It made her sound like high school dimwit. It was incredibly grating, and I'm sure there was at least one person on the jury that questioned her expertise because of it.

I'm wracking my brain right now trying to remember what word it was, but I can't now. Sorry.

crime cow
10-23-2014, 10:48 AM
I was listening to a DNA expert testify in court yesterday...

I didn't know Judge Judy used DNA experts...

Dipstik
10-23-2014, 11:37 AM
She wouldn't. The parties use experts, not the judge.