PDA

View Full Version : We need a co-leader position

Phelpsy
10-20-2014, 07:10 AM
Modern war needs to add co leader as a position for when the leader is busy or something. People have lives so there needs to be a second in command to help.

Z-Infierno
10-20-2014, 07:38 AM
Modern war needs to add co leader as a position for when the leader is busy or something. People have lives so there needs to be a second in command to help.

Second that very useful

Vile Lynn
10-20-2014, 07:53 AM
You can have "co-leaders" now. It is very easy to switch from one leader to another. When one is busy or sleeping, the other one is made leader, switching back and forth. KISS.

doeboy
10-20-2014, 12:06 PM
You can have "co-leaders" now. It is very easy to switch from one leader to another. When one is busy or sleeping, the other one is made leader, switching back and forth. KISS.
I don't think that you can do that during war correct me if I'm wrong but I think they lock that stuff for WD

Phelpsy
10-20-2014, 12:48 PM
Plus you never know when the leader will have an emergency and can't get on to change leader

Vile Lynn
10-20-2014, 01:07 PM
I don't think that you can do that during war correct me if I'm wrong but I think they lock that stuff for WD

You might be right about not being able to change the leader during war. I think you can change DL but not leader. Weird. There's doesn't seem to be a good reason to lock the leader imho.

Plus you never know when the leader will have an emergency and can't get on to change leader

True, all kinds of things can happen.

Kefa
10-20-2014, 02:04 PM

Or your team leader gets his phone smashed in his wife's powered hatchback as it closes and leaves you without a leader for a week and a half while he gets his phone replaced and waits for his acct to be transferred.

true story...

Nighthawk
10-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Or your team leader gets his phone smashed in his wife's powered hatchback as it closes and leaves you without a leader for a week and a half while he gets his phone replaced and waits for his acct to be transferred.

true story...

Accident? I think not. I suspect she was a wife who didn't like her husbands Modern War addiction... :-)

rushabhc
10-20-2014, 09:02 PM
nice suggestion...

VSH
10-21-2014, 01:58 AM
Ha, Ha, Ha...forgive my ironic stance !

My faction has someohow had 2 Faction Leaders for a month now. Sent in numerous tickets and requests for it to be fixed but I've been getting the GREE 'wall of silence'.

Why wouldn't you want two leaders I hear you say? Surely that's really helpful you ask?

Well, yes, in principle its brilliant, having two players that can promote, demote, remove players, buy walls, etc.etc

However, not so helpful when the faction member that ends up wearing the badge (courtesy of GREE picking them), is a useless waste of space who has likely given up playing the game !

Cant kick them, because they are FL....cant get them to respond.....cant do anything....

Driving me and my guys nuts. If there is a Mod reading this, please pass on my sincere thanks for royally frigging up my faction. Cheers xx:mad:

Kefa
10-21-2014, 06:48 AM
A co-leader or vice leader would/should not be a "second leader". They have all the powers of the leader except they cannot demote/kick the leader, and the leader can demote and/or kick the co/vice leader.

Radiojones
10-21-2014, 07:22 AM

I absolutely agree - this should be an easy change for the developers.

KillerDriller
10-21-2014, 10:35 AM
Gree has this in other games. There are 2 levels of officers. The highest can do pretty much anything the leader can but cant do anything to the leader. Leader promotes and demotes these officers.

borochris
10-24-2014, 01:47 AM
Totally agree with this