PDA

View Full Version : Boosts

bam bam.
10-19-2014, 07:52 PM
I have been playing for a looooong time now. For me war is the platform this games success was launched from. I would love to see it as a focus. This pole is not only about boosts for war but the direction the community thinks they should continue on in.

I know a lot of you are disappointed, disheartened and an ever growing number are seeking refunds.

Lets please not go off on here (even though I believe you are well within your rights to do so).

I would like thoughtful contributions as to where permanent boosts should be applied. Feel free to discuss outside of the direct pole question.

I will begin, for world domination war events I would like to see atk/def boosts removed entirely from the prize list.

Pidgeot
10-19-2014, 08:09 PM
Not sure how to vote. I would rather have other boost like 3 or 4 +1 building upgrades, "heavy" energy regen, something like +8 each. Boost that have help me grow my base and permanent stats, HOWEVER the temp attack boost allow weaker players to get further in epic boss and attack players they would not be able to, assuming the attack to raid defense ratio was balance.

I say let them stay because they are not that bad to have but maybe less is good. There were 85% alliance attack boost this cycle. I think 45 to 50 is good but the other boost should be things to help players grow.

Arc9761
10-19-2014, 08:20 PM
Over all, to answer your poll, reduce att bonuses.
However, I'm not sure if you are talking about the WD rewards, or the temp boosts throughout the cycle.

In my opinion, WD is the event that yields the least growth.
Although very lobsided, the last two FLTQs have given me the largest increases for the least amount of gold required.

I won't spend on WD, but I will buy during the sale.
There are far better times to spend.

NTF: part of a top 700 team.

Pidgeot
10-19-2014, 08:57 PM
Over all, to answer your poll, reduce att bonuses.
However, I'm not sure if you are talking about the WD rewards, or the temp boosts throughout the cycle.

In my opinion, WD is the event that yields the least growth.
Although very lobsided, the last two FLTQs have given me the largest increases for the least amount of gold required.

I won't spend on WD, but I will buy during the sale.
There are far better times to spend.

NTF: part of a top 700 team.

I have to agree. WD has become a joke. I wont spend gold or money on it. There are no completable goals (Indie and faction) that are reasonable and the prizes you do get are a bag of ass.. The health packs are nice.

GREE is trying though and are making the game accessible to a lot of its players, which I love. I say a few more changes and we're good to go.

Gbrown
10-19-2014, 08:58 PM
I voted thinking about temp boost. I don't mind temp boost for other things, but would prefer not to see them for a/d.

Socks
10-19-2014, 09:10 PM
I don't see a pole.

codys21
10-19-2014, 10:13 PM
Greatly decrease boosts, especially attack boosts. More defensive boosts (permanent, preferably alliance) need to be given out.

In general though, I don't really mind the whole idea of temporary boosts, but at the rate they are given out, they completely undermine what many people have worked for. 40% alliance attack and 45% health Regen is far too much

Splat!
10-20-2014, 02:39 AM
85% Attack boosts destroy the game balance. The only way they should stay is if we could earn similar defense boosts.

Th 3 x 1 day LTQs are rediculous. Any active player gets them on Day 1 and has nothing at all to do on days 2 and 3. 2 extra days just ensures that even the very laziest players get the same prizes as the active players. There is zero challenge in getting the 3 x 1 day LTQ boosts. None at all.

The extemeness of 85% Attack means the money and time all of us spent to build our defense over months or years, was wasted.

bam bam.
10-20-2014, 03:54 AM
I'm meaning the permanent boosts they offer as rewards for war prizes. Do they motivate you to part with your hard earned or go all out at war?

Adm. J(K96)
10-20-2014, 04:04 AM
The only thing Gree has motivated me to do is quit with all four of my accounts.

Rolinz
10-20-2014, 06:48 AM
I voted thinking about temp boost. I don't mind temp boost for other things, but would prefer not to see them for a/d.

I agree. Prefer to see the other boosts. leave the a/d boosts alone.

Nighthawk
10-20-2014, 07:04 PM
85% Attack boosts destroy the game balance. The only way they should stay is if we could earn similar defense boosts.

Th 3 x 1 day LTQs are rediculous. Any active player gets them on Day 1 and has nothing at all to do on days 2 and 3. 2 extra days just ensures that even the very laziest players get the same prizes as the active players. There is zero challenge in getting the 3 x 1 day LTQ boosts. None at all.

The extemeness of 85% Attack means the money and time all of us spent to build our defense over months or years, was wasted.

I see them differently. Days 2 and 3 are the only days off we get during the entire 3 week cycle. I need those days off!

Agree on most of the other points. I don't like how defense has become way overpowered.