PDA

View Full Version : GREE.. I want an honest answer

Evan1000
10-19-2014, 06:51 PM
How do you possibly go from a +10% melee attack mod to 13% to 8% then 11% as you're going up the individual ranks? The prizes should be gradually getting better.. not completely random.

http://i.imgur.com/oatnxBl.png

I mean how do you expect people to spend gold to go up an individual rank when the prize is actually worse? And if they do spend the gold and end up passing the rank they want they have to stop hitting and hurt their syndicate to by not hitting to drop back down? I mean seriously.. in all fairness.. who comes up with these prizes?

So may you please add the ability to CHOOSE which individual prize you want after the battle.. or atleast make the prizes gradually better.

dip.stick
10-19-2014, 07:08 PM
Why anyone would play this game us beyond me. It involves no skill, mind numbing tapping and just spending endless amounts of cash to get meaningless prizes. Free play is a joke and you can never hope for anything meaningful ... This is not a free game. You are stupid if you think otherwise.

The real people that piss me off are people like monte, kepa, billionaire etc who are actually the ones benefitting the most and the real ones suckering us all. Encouraging you morons to continue to play this stupid game ....

Most of the big spenders here are refunded some amounts by Gree or are on their payroll somehow. They get to beta test and get additional stuff others can never hope to get, which is why you can NEVER hope to even catch up. Which means the game is rigged and stacked up against you. Why would anyone want to play a rigged game? There were glitches that were exploited and apparently fixed, and I am sure there are currently still more around that the "chosen few" still exploit. Again this is stacked against 95% of the player ... The real players Gree makes money from.

Events used to be fun and for the players, this is not the case anymore. Now it's how many events can be run and how much money can be made. They are not fun! There is not a single fun event on at the moment.

Events are badly designed and coded and full of issues when released, server problems, reused graphics and competitions for users ideas (weapons, characters etc) are signs that the Dev and artistic teams are going downhill. There are issues galore. Again this apathy means that this is going downhill!

The game mechanics suck and will always be about tapping, getting some prizes and/or some ranking which result is some meaningless increase in stats .... Depending on how much money you spent and then doing it all over again. Leaderboard are meaningless ... This is not the Grammys or Raspberries even ... No one in the real world cares about your or the syndicates rank ....

The funniest thing is that Gree puts outs these teasers that they will make things better and asking for suggestions .... TRUTHFULLY? how many have really been implemented? How many do you think will? If your answer is more than 90% the you are blissfully ignorant and if your answer is less than 10% then your are stupid to still play this game, and if your answer in anywhere in between the. Your are a sucker, coz Gree is cheating you.

This gets boring FAST and if you are doing it for more than 6 months or are either lazy to do anything else, bored of your life, lack morale and self esteem or basically hate your parents and want to piss their money away. No smart, successful person ..... Professional, businessman, celebrity or even housewife/husband would play this game without realizing it's screwed up ... Either way you have to be mentally deficient to play this for any reasonable amounts of time.

I have seen many casualties and sad stories of syndicate pressure on spending and threats, it's not real life you stupid morons.

In any case the sooner you sane people realize that this is nothing but a moe y grabbing lame ass game the better off you will be ... Go play Destiny or Dark Souls or MSG, you would probably get a better kick out of the experience.

Have a great life suckers ...... And sure there are typos and spelling errors ... Truth I don't care anymore ... ALL GREE GAMES SUCK!!!

1Shot
10-19-2014, 07:11 PM
Why anyone would play this game us beyond me. It involves no skill, mind numbing tapping and just spending endless amounts of cash to get meaningless prizes. Free play is a joke and you can never hope for anything meaningful ... This is not a free game. You are stupid if you think otherwise.

The real people that piss me off are people like monte, kepa, billionaire etc who are actually the ones benefitting the most and the real ones suckering us all. Encouraging you morons to continue to play this stupid game ....

Most of the big spenders here are refunded some amounts by Gree or are on their payroll somehow. They get to beta test and get additional stuff others can never hope to get, which is why you can NEVER hope to even catch up. Which means the game is rigged and stacked up against you. Why would anyone want to play a rigged game? There were glitches that were exploited and apparently fixed, and I am sure there are currently still more around that the "chosen few" still exploit. Again this is stacked against 95% of the player ... The real players Gree makes money from.

Events used to be fun and for the players, this is not the case anymore. Now it's how many events can be run and how much money can be made. They are not fun! There is not a single fun event on at the moment.

Events are badly designed and coded and full of issues when released, server problems, reused graphics and competitions for users ideas (weapons, characters etc) are signs that the Dev and artistic teams are going downhill. There are issues galore. Again this apathy means that this is going downhill!

The game mechanics suck and will always be about tapping, getting some prizes and/or some ranking which result is some meaningless increase in stats .... Depending on how much money you spent and then doing it all over again. Leaderboard are meaningless ... This is not the Grammys or Raspberries even ... No one in the real world cares about your or the syndicates rank ....

The funniest thing is that Gree puts outs these teasers that they will make things better and asking for suggestions .... TRUTHFULLY? how many have really been implemented? How many do you think will? If your answer is more than 90% the you are blissfully ignorant and if your answer is less than 10% then your are stupid to still play this game, and if your answer in anywhere in between the. Your are a sucker, coz Gree is cheating you.

This gets boring FAST and if you are doing it for more than 6 months or are either lazy to do anything else, bored of your life, lack morale and self esteem or basically hate your parents and want to piss their money away. No smart, successful person ..... Professional, businessman, celebrity or even housewife/husband would play this game without realizing it's screwed up ... Either way you have to be mentally deficient to play this for any reasonable amounts of time.

I have seen many casualties and sad stories of syndicate pressure on spending and threats, it's not real life you stupid morons.

In any case the sooner you sane people realize that this is nothing but a moe y grabbing lame ass game the better off you will be ... Go play Destiny or Dark Souls or MSG, you would probably get a better kick out of the experience.

Have a great life suckers ...... And sure there are typos and spelling errors ... Truth I don't care anymore ... ALL GREE GAMES SUCK!!!

Calm down bro. And eat some pie.

Max Power
10-19-2014, 07:17 PM
Another breathless demand for answers from Gree.

yeah, thats gonna work.

dip.stick
10-19-2014, 07:18 PM

The game mechanics suck and will always be about tapping, getting some prizes and/or some ranking which result is some meaningless increase in stats .... Depending on how much money you spent and then doing it all over again. This gets boring FAST and if you are doing it for more than 6 months or are either lazy to do anything else, bored of your life, lack morale and self esteem or basically hate your parents and want to piss their money away. No smart, successful person ..... Professional, businessman, celebrity or even housewife/husband would play this game without realizing it's screwed up ... Either way you have to be mentally deficient to play this for any reasonable amounts of time.

Phillip99
10-19-2014, 07:33 PM
Brah, if you hate gree and their games so much....what are you doing on this forum?

Evan1000
10-19-2014, 08:28 PM
Another breathless demand for answers from Gree.

yeah, thats gonna work.

Always does doesn't it? Damn guess I'm no more useful than dip.stick

And it's not a demand, it's a request

dip.stick
10-19-2014, 08:52 PM
Always does doesn't it? Damn guess I'm no more useful than dip.stick

And it's not a demand, it's a request

Yet you go on playing the game ... What a moron ....

Notorious94
10-20-2014, 01:24 AM
Yet you go on playing the game ... What a moron ....
Says the guys who's life is trolling a forum for a game he "hates"... And doesn't player.... Yet checks the forums as much as possible to troll threads....
Congrats and being the biggest joke of us all.
If I didn't play the game like you claim you don't then I wouldn't be on the forums for it either

Evan1000
10-20-2014, 04:47 AM
Looks like my thread became a home for forum spam.. can we get back on topic? And to dip.stick I keep on playing the game because it's fun and I created this thread because I would like to see the game even more fun.

Max Power
10-20-2014, 06:00 AM
Looks like my thread became a home for forum spam.. can we get back on topic? And to dip.stick I keep on playing the game because it's fun and I created this thread because I would like to see the game even more fun.

So, you are asking people to get back on topic, and the very next sentence you respond to a troll off topic?

SMH.

Dipstik
10-20-2014, 07:01 AM
Người dạy vừa dạy kèm vừa am hiểu tâm tư t́nh cảm của các em. Đặc biệt kèm cấp 1, mẫu giáo cần 1 sự kiên nhẫn tốt, chỉ có người dạy của chúng tôi khi đă được kiểm sát cẩn thận về khả năng chuyên ngành cũng như phương pháp sư phạm cấp 1 mới được trung tâm đưa đến. Cho nên các Quư phụ huynh hoàn toàn có thể yên tâm với hiệu quả người dạy của văn pḥng chúng tôi

Weasel
10-20-2014, 07:44 AM
Người dạy vừa dạy kèm vừa am hiểu tâm tư t́nh cảm của các em. Đặc biệt kèm cấp 1, mẫu giáo cần 1 sự kiên nhẫn tốt, chỉ có người dạy của chúng tôi khi đă được kiểm sát cẩn thận về khả năng chuyên ngành cũng như phương pháp sư phạm cấp 1 mới được trung tâm đưa đến. Cho nên các Quư phụ huynh hoàn toàn có thể yên tâm với hiệu quả người dạy của văn pḥng chúng tôi

"The tutor has taught both emotionally savvy minds of the children. Especially enclosed level 1, 1 kindergarten need good patience, only when our teachers were careful about procuracy specialized capabilities"

PC77
10-20-2014, 10:11 AM
How do you possibly go from a +10% melee attack mod to 13% to 8% then 11% as you're going up the individual ranks? The prizes should be gradually getting better.. not completely random.

http://i.imgur.com/oatnxBl.png

I mean how do you expect people to spend gold to go up an individual rank when the prize is actually worse? And if they do spend the gold and end up passing the rank they want they have to stop hitting and hurt their syndicate to by not hitting to drop back down? I mean seriously.. in all fairness.. who comes up with these prizes?

So may you please add the ability to CHOOSE which individual prize you want after the battle.. or atleast make the prizes gradually better.

Does your team mind when you stop hitting just for individual gain. I totally get the point of your post but to stop hitting in a team event is just selfish.

Tadaaah
10-20-2014, 10:16 AM
Locking. Off-topic.