PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO: Submit a Gree Support Ticket

legalious
10-17-2014, 12:37 PM
To submit a Gree Support ticket you need to access the following page:
https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new
Support tickets can also be submitted in-game (fields vary).

http://i.imgur.com/PSgMqyD.png

How to react after your account is compromised/stolen or various errors

The first thing you should NOT do, after your account has been compromised, is panic. Mild outbursts can sometimes be considered acceptable. If you are unable to contain your frustration, I highly suggest to cool down before you send in a ticket.

After the initial shock calming down can be done by, sitting on your couch, or on a chair, away from the screen and take a deep breath. If needed, have a glass of cold water or tea you enjoy to ease the tension. Try to not think of what happened while you are still stressed as there are chances for your anger to build up again.

After you feel relaxed and have regained your rationality, the next step is writing the ticket.

Writing the ticket

To help you write a coherent ticket that maximizes your chances of getting your items back, I've accumulated a series of tips, which should be taken into consideration.

1) Addressing

When writing a letter to someone, the first thing you do is formulate a salutation. The fact that you are essentially addressing a stranger that wants to help you solve an issue, staying calm and collected is key. In a formal manner, "Dear" is the most common and safest salutation to use; "Good day", "Good afternoon" can be good alternatives. Using an informal approach, you can use "Hello", "Hi", "Hey" or other greeting as long as it is respectable.

You can also add a closing to your ticket. One example formulation is "Sincerely," followed in a new line by your name or nickname.
If that formality doesn't suit you, using a simple ending such as "Thanks.", "Thank you.", "Thank you for reading." can also suffice.

2) Body layout

The following are tips to assist you in properly addressing your concerns.

You can start with an introduction which briefly clarifies the circumstances surrounding the hijacking such as time when the hijacking took place, from what game inventory were the items stolen, if money was used through unwanted purchases, actions taken to regain control of your account and so on.
Leave a blank line between each paragraph to clearly differentiate each topic.

Try to add an absolute or relative time along each significant action you have taken (e.g. "30th of June at 10 o'clock in the evening", "24/03/2014 at 18:45", "moments later", "20 minutes later") as such clues will help Gree Support track down the hijacker.

If many different items are missing, you should clarify by grouping them into categories:

Armor: 1 Specters Shroud Level 60
Gems: 2 from free video offers (Name of video or company)
Building: 1 level 3 Training Field

Be sure to add relevant evidence into either in the paragraph or attached. How to write a paragraph: http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Paragraph

3) Grammar and spelling

Typographical errors (typos for short) are unavoidable, either by mistake or lack of knowledge; being able to deal with them is your only viable option. When unsure on spelling a certain word, simply searching as it is in the Google search engine will generally display it's correct form. Pay attention to punctuation, as a single misplaced comma may change the entire meaning of a sentence. (e.g. "Let's eat, Grandma" vs "Let's eat Grandma").

An excellent website for providing synonyms, antonyms and other practical grammar information.
http://thesaurus.com/

A great source for consolidating your English grammar and writing.
Guide to Grammar & Writing: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/index.htm

4) Misc. Information

The best source of evidence are screenshots of past information before your account was compromised. You can either attach these files to the ticket or upload them to an image hosting website such as imgur.com, tinypic.com, photobucket.com, or imageshack.com then insert the links into the ticket body.

The more proof you have, the faster the investigation will advance and your items refunded. Make sure you read the reply in its entirety, as it may include information that Gree may need to complete your request.

Sending in multiple tickets for the same issue will only Delay and even possibly Close them prematurely. If your ticket is Closed but not resolved you can reply with more information you have available.

Not all tickets will/can be resolved with a reply (ex. Glitches, Reporting Players).

5) Ticket review and response

Keep in mind, before pressing that submit button, to reexamine your ticket, at least once. Who knows, that extra bit of attention might save you time and effort in the future.

Now you simply have to press the submit button and let Gree Support do it's job and get back to you if necessary. Responses (if any), will be made to the email provided when submitting the ticket.

Below is a list of recommendations to take into account when elaborating the ticket:

•Use polite and respectful wording when addressing to Steam Support.

•Use appropriate punctuation and spelling.

•Add information and snapshots that you deem important in your case.

•Inspect your ticket for grammar mistakes or incomplete evidence.

•DO NOT use racist, discriminatory or insulting language towards the hijacker or any other person involved regardless of the gravity of your situation.

•DO NOT use excessive pleading or demanding request.

•DO NOT add irrelevant or redundant information.

•DO NOT include personal information such as passwords, addresses, phone numbers.

•DO NOT overuse punctuation marks, especially the exclamation mark.

•DO NOT use ALL CAPS or CrAzY cApS

Below is an example of a ticket which respects, to a certain extent, the guidelines presented in each section.

http://i.imgur.com/urPoPH7.png

Once you get a reply from Gree, the email will contain information required to address any further information that maybe required. All reply's must provide new information in the section above (see image), and the original information must not be edited for Gree to identify the issues. See section 4 for ticket closures.

http://i.imgur.com/HErv2tA.jpg

This guide was intended to help a player in writing a comprehensive ticket. Use any information within this post as a reference to increase the odds of reclaiming your stolen items.

This thread is subject to change at any time.

Lolsies
10-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Legalious, thank you so much for your informative thread! I'll refer here from time to time for my tickets :)

tnorman78
10-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Thank you....but you didn't properly explain to use how to handle the frustrating experience of waiting a week for a automated response and close of ticket without anything actually being done.

legalious
10-17-2014, 01:03 PM
Thank you....but you didn't properly explain to use how to handle the frustrating experience of waiting a week for a automated response and close of ticket without anything actually being done.

I added a section about closed tickets. When I have more information or examples, then I will update the Misc. Information section.

Lolsies
10-17-2014, 01:07 PM
I really think this post should be stickied.

420Somewhere
10-21-2014, 04:56 PM
Very informative

Lolsies
11-03-2014, 02:24 PM
Haha, stickied :)

1Shot
11-03-2014, 06:45 PM
I hope the new mods will be helping in the other forums also. This would be good for announcements rather than just one game.

Billy Copeland
11-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Why don't they reply to support tickets?

Scabs
11-12-2014, 01:34 PM
I've opened a ticket, only to have it closed and marked as resolved with ZERO communication or actual resolution. Each time I open a followup asking for some communication because it has not been resolved, it gets closed immediately with no resolution or communication. I've opened 3 followups asking for an explanation and get nothing other than the ticket being closed. This is terrible customer support.

legalious
11-12-2014, 01:44 PM
I've opened a ticket, only to have it closed and marked as resolved with ZERO communication or actual resolution. Each time I open a followup asking for some communication because it has not been resolved, it gets closed immediately with no resolution or communication. I've opened 3 followups asking for an explanation and get nothing other than the ticket being closed. This is terrible customer support.

Please send an message to either Tadaaah or Clementine to flag your ticket#. This could be an error as tickets are normally replied to with a email (bottom portion is canned email).

Vile Lynn
11-12-2014, 02:04 PM
Please send an message to either Tadaaah or Clementine to flag your ticket#. This could be an error as tickets are normally replied to with a email (bottom portion is canned email).

Forum Moderators are not part of GREE's Customer Support Team.

legalious
11-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Forum Moderators are not part of GREE's Customer Support Team.

That's why I suggest they get in touch with Tadaaah and Clementine.

Vile Lynn
11-12-2014, 02:47 PM
That's why I suggest they get in touch with Tadaaah and Clementine.

Forum Moderators should not be "flagging" tickets from forum members, and you should not be telling forum members to contact moderators to expedite tickets. I don't want to argue with you about it, but it is "first come, first serve." This has been posted many times in all forums. All players need to wait in line just like everybody else when a ticket gets submitted to GREE's Customer Support.

If there is a major, global problem, mods can pass info when it's posted here, but in general, forum mods should not be helping with individual tickets. Cheers :)

Clementine
11-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Forum Moderators should not be "flagging" tickets from forum members, and you should not be telling forum members to contact moderators to expedite tickets. I don't want to argue with you about it, but it is "first come, first serve." This has been posted many times in all forums. All players need to wait in line just like everybody else when a ticket gets submitted to GREE's Customer Support.

If there is a major, global problem, mods can pass info when it's posted here, but in general, forum mods should not be helping with individual tickets. Cheers :)

Tadaaah and I are employed by GREE. We work side by side with the Customer Support Team. If you have submitted a ticket and for some reason have not received any initial response in a timely manner (48 hours), then you can feel free to reach out to one of us with your ticket number and we can double check with the Support team to make sure they are aware. We can't bump your ticket to the front of the queue, but we can make sure it didn't get overlooked.

Vile Lynn
11-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Tadaaah and I are employed by GREE. We work side by side with the Customer Support Team. If you have submitted a ticket and for some reason have not received any initial response in a timely manner (48 hours), then you can feel free to reach out to one of us with your ticket number and we can double check with the Support team to make sure they are aware. We can't bump your ticket to the front of the queue, but we can make sure it didn't get overlooked.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Next time I feel overlooked by CS, I'll be sure to let you or Tadaaah know... but then you two have better things to do. (no sarcasm meant)

Mark Mason
11-21-2014, 06:54 PM
A few days ago i donated 8 million to my gold in a week and after that I hadn't been able to donate since then. And just today since the new guilds war came out and I went to go attack in it and it will not let me. It's doing the same thing when I try to contribute. I think I was banned and I don't know why or how come. I had sent in a ticket about my problem but it's been 5 days and still no responce and the problems hasn't been fixed. Idk what to do because I've spent a lot of money on this game and I don't want to have to restart over again because I can't help donate or attack.
Could a admin please send me a message on here and explain why or what's going on please. I really need your help

Brandon Andrews
11-22-2014, 09:33 AM
Youre not the only one. I've been waiting for four days for my case to be assigned a support person....and still waiting.

Brandon Andrews
11-23-2014, 01:21 PM

I submitted a ticket, took four days for it to be given a CS agent, and then it was closed with nothing actually being done.

Paul Parker
11-27-2014, 11:35 AM
I can't give gold to group. We are at war. Need boss to help protect group. I have gold to donation. Want to buy group protect.

Marco_
11-28-2014, 06:33 AM
I can't give gold to group. We are at war. Need boss to help protect group. I have gold to donation. Want to buy group protect.
Nice. Gree has prevented you from wasting gold on useless guardians... :)
(lvl 1-4 guardians probably go down in 1-2 energy, lvl 5-10 are even worse for gold vs energy absorbed)

Gree should retool guardians to be relevant in other cases than 2 relatively weak guilds of similar strength matching up.

Modikai Master
12-02-2014, 02:21 PM
A few days ago i donated 8 million to my gold in a week and after that I hadn't been able to donate since then. And just today since the new guilds war came out and I went to go attack in it and it will not let me. It's doing the same thing when I try to contribute. I think I was banned and I don't know why or how come. I had sent in a ticket about my problem but it's been 5 days and still no responce and the problems hasn't been fixed. Idk what to do because I've spent a lot of money on this game and I don't want to have to restart over again because I can't help donate or attack.
Could a admin please send me a message on here and explain why or what's going on please. I really need your help

You aren't the only one my gm and myself have started inviting Facebook friends and have been getting an enormous amount of gold from it!Also we have been using tap joy to gain more free gems! Now that we donated a lot of gold to our guild we can't contribute anymore!! And also I used gems one time in this current fusion war and I can no longer fight!! Please tell me what the results were because I will be highly upset if something bad happens to my account because I have done nothing wrong!

redearth76
12-12-2014, 09:00 AM
I've sent both clementine and lolsies this ticket info will I ever get a response?

Lolsies
12-12-2014, 02:41 PM
I've sent both clementine and lolsies this ticket info will I ever get a response?

You will, I will see what I can do.

Carter Noble
12-18-2014, 12:21 PM
I wonder how many tickets GREE gets on a daily basis, I sent in a ticket about not getting my gems for logging into facebook. I logged in on Saturday when it prompted me to for 30 gems. I thought heck yea, so I did and got nothing out of it... I submitted a ticket and have yet to get a response. I have never signed in before... as I am still currently sitting at level 1...

Rookeye
12-19-2014, 07:53 AM
Hmm, forgot about that...I also did Facebook, but only checked the first of three options. Just assumed I needed all three checked to get the goodie. :p

London Knight
12-22-2014, 07:46 AM
Right: We've just had a huge incident of sabotage - a 12 year old High Commander booted ALL our Commanders & left!!! OK not a Bug BUT it's proving impossible to invite people back via mine or Officer's Friends lists . Not sure if this has come up before , but I can't contact Gree either to report issues. Can anyone help ? Or think why I can't mail Gree ? Poor connection is a possibility ...

happykillmore831
12-27-2014, 09:20 AM
I know it was Christmas when I sent my ticket but I'd just like some reassurance on if my ticket has been assigned a cs or what's going on. Thanks and sorry for bothering. Ticket number is 2151687

erock812
12-27-2014, 01:25 PM
I bought gems did not receive them right away I contacted support thru game and got an email back that request was received. There were a couple other people in guild that had same issue but got their gems within a couple hours and I still have no gems or an actual email from a tech.

erock812
12-27-2014, 03:35 PM
My ticket number is 2154296. Thanks in advance for your help. I tried rebooting phone and uninstall -reinstall the game and still not corrected.

youtubeEnesDogan
12-28-2014, 12:34 PM
My ticket number 2158229
I sended on the mail a screenshot of the payment, and havent got my gems.
Reinstalled the game bur still he same problem...

Mos20
12-28-2014, 04:27 PM
No point contacting customer no support. This is the reply I got about missing gems and items -

John Carl, Oct 29 15:45:
Hello Chris,

Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons support.

I understand your frustration and apologize for the technical difficulties that were experienced.

Unfortunately, we are not authorized to offer any compensation. I will pass your feedback directly to our developers for further consideration. Again, thanks for taking the time to message us.

If you have any other inquiries, please let us know. Have a nice day and thanks for gaming with us!

Regards,

John

if they can't even give you what is rightfully yours because they are "not authorized" what is the point!

Othy
12-29-2014, 12:59 PM
This was very helpful

Masive Haystackah
01-08-2015, 05:26 AM
Well.... Where to begin... A multi million dollar corperation can't sort out a few thousand payment issues over the Christmas period..
I'm a care giver by trade.
I look after people with ceribral palsy.
Ive sent countless emails over 800 gems I payed 72 NZ dollars for while a sale was on over the Christmas period.
I complained to GREE and finaly got Skylar reply to me asking for all the details.
I sent Skylar all the details and still no gems.
Is Skylar the only person dealing with the thousands of people that would have spent thousands of dollars for gems they did not receive.
I suggest GREE employs a few more people to take care of this massive issue.
I do not believe it will be hard to sink this game right now because of the thousands of people not receiving theyr gems.
I know a lot of the top players on this game are children of the global elite so 800 gems is a drop in the ocean to them and probably a lot of other people.
Maby make this game just available to the global elite?
Because 9 to 5ers like myself and others that pay hard earned cash for gems on this game are getting left out hardcore.
I don't know what to do anymore so I'm reaching out for help in here.
I'm sorry if some of the emails have offended anyone at GREE but can you really blame me/us the hard workers on the bottom of the piramid that just want to relax, open some chests, buy some arena energy, gem in some wars, what ever.
We have earned the right to buy gems with our hard earned cash.
We can't all just hammer our parents credit cards like a lot of people on this game.
All I ask is that GREE puts the little guy first for once.
This game is very much a rich getting richer game and I think it needs to change or it will be just a hand full of global elites playing it and us humble folk will just get bored with it and that's a bit less money in GREEs pocket at the end of the day.
In saying that.
Does GREE even care?
They are a multi million dollar corperation after all.
Thankyou for reading.
Haystackah.

Dreamcobra
01-20-2015, 11:58 AM
I have followed all instructions here and in the 1 email I got .. 33 days, 2 support tickets, 2 PMs to the GREE moderators listed in this thread....Zero uncanned answers from GREE employees..

*sigh*

Dan Isle
01-21-2015, 12:17 AM
Daniel Isle
Jan 20, 23:57

Gree, I am still patiently waiting for you to help me get a problem fixed! My patients is wearing thin!

I recently lost access to my iPad 2,which I was using to play Knights and Dragons. My friend code is XBB-HFX-NHG. My profile name is Captain Morgan. I no longer have access to this account. I used the bind my account option 2 times, both ending in failure. I have contacted you many many times in regards to this issue, also all have ended with no response. It has been a week and a half now!
I have lost out on more than 20 fusion armor rewards, countless gems and countless gold!

Please transfer my old account (friend code: XBB-HFX-NHG) to my new account immediately! The E-mail I want my old account binded to is disle.transamerica@icloud.com. I am sending this E-mail from my new iPad Air 2. Please get this done IMMEDIATELY!!!

----------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2015-01-18 17:02:59
Client: KDiOS
Player ID: 2005417353
NewFriend Code: XBWZYRCDX,old and Desired friend code: XBB-HFX-NHG
Device: iPad5,3
Store: Appstore
OS Type: iOS
OS Version: 8.1.2
Client Version: 1.15.2
Client Build: 49592
Server Version: 213
Content Path: 26
Category: Other
Language: en
Game Data Version: 62

----------------------------------------
Timestamp: 2015-01-21 00:57:36
Client: KDiOS
Player ID: 2005417353
Friend Code: XBWZYRCDX
Device: iPad5,3
Store: Appstore
OS Type: iOS
OS Version: 8.1.2
Client Version: 1.15.2
Client Build: 49592
Server Version: 213
Content Path: 26
Category: Other
Language: en
Game Data Version: 68

Chia Cherng Ru
01-29-2015, 05:47 AM
Hi,

Please kindly assist.

I have been playing knights and dragons on ios for awhile. But recently, after completing heroic mode, my game crashed prematurely and i cant access the game. When i load the game, it crashes at the screen saying requesting hired friend data. Even when switching device, it is not resolve. I've sent a ticket to gree support.

But its been close to a week and there hasnt been a reply. Would some one help me check to see if it can be resolve?

My ticket number is 2219699

Sincerly
Cherng Ru

Quixa
01-30-2015, 05:57 PM

When players submit a ticket stating that their account is inaccessible, why does it take a week or more before the problem is resolved? An inaccessible account should be a priority issue because it is a stoppage in game play wth daily events. If you can't make this type of issue a priority, then you should immediately inactivate the account until the account is restored.

Please let me know how Gree plans to improve its response time for inaccessible accounts.

Thank you

Mos20
01-30-2015, 06:04 PM
Hi,

Please kindly assist.

I have been playing knights and dragons on ios for awhile. But recently, after completing heroic mode, my game crashed prematurely and i cant access the game. When i load the game, it crashes at the screen saying requesting hired friend data. Even when switching device, it is not resolve. I've sent a ticket to gree support.

But its been close to a week and there hasnt been a reply. Would some one help me check to see if it can be resolve?

My ticket number is 2219699

Sincerly
Cherng Ru

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Assuming you're account is bound this should work.

Pimatsu
01-30-2015, 06:39 PM
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Assuming you're account is bound this should work.

"Even when switching device, it is not resolve."
Different device...so its as new install^^

Dreamcobra
02-06-2015, 08:05 AM
I give up. THREE support tickets, 2 PMs to Gree Employees, as listed in this thread .. and zero answers, beyond an obviously auto-generated reply, and 1 PM with a subject line of "regarding support ticket #2132911 " ..asking me for the ticket number ....*headdesk* Welcome to my new guild. Chaos Consortium. IOS platform Friend code XBQFRZZQC.

Compensation to my new guild for the wasted time, and total lack of support would be nice, but considering the level of support shown .. nigh unto impossible.

watermelon
02-09-2015, 09:11 AM
Thanks. very helpful.

Now.. can you create a similar instruction thread for gree customer service reps.. something along the lines of "how to read and respond a support ticket"

Better yet, how about "how to read at a 5th grader proficiency" in general?

Bradley Brooks
02-19-2015, 10:48 AM
This was very helpful and Gree was great in resolving my issue in a timely manner (a few business days). Based on how many support tickets they must receive, I figured I'd be waiting much longer. Thank you very much, Gree!

Ju Nation
02-21-2015, 12:29 PM
Hi there,

Why are you closing all my tickets without even solving it???

Your customer service is a freaking joke u know that?

How can you claim that the issues are solved and yet nothing is being done!!????

Ant venom
03-21-2015, 08:23 PM
Hi there,

Why are you closing all my tickets without even solving it???

Your customer service is a freaking joke u know that?

How can you claim that the issues are solved and yet nothing is being done!!????

Bro u just answered ur questions "Your customer service is a freaking joke u know that?".

Cheers;
Ant venom