PDA

View Full Version : Case event fun

Cats
10-17-2014, 07:25 AM
I've been on 7/8 on both accts and 9/10 on one for 2 days. Mostly "Sorry's" since I quickly got to 9....
How many are stuck too? I'm betting I don't get any of them before this ends....

kimberleyj
10-17-2014, 07:31 AM
what i would love to know is why is the two different times one finshes in 6 hours time and the other 3 hours time , like how does that work :confused:

B0ST0N
10-17-2014, 08:55 AM
I've had 8 skulls since the 2nd day. Nothing since...

Cats
10-17-2014, 09:12 AM
what i would love to know is why is the two different times one finshes in 6 hours time and the other 3 hours time , like how does that work :confused:

I didn't know that, I do know that I only have 2:40 or so left to get prizes I haven't been able to get in 24. Not looking good!

Babytway
10-17-2014, 09:13 AM
thats why they made a prize for getting 9/10. when crates first started there were only prizes for getting 3,5,7 items after lots players always get stuck on 9 they added the prize.

hellfirecc
10-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Thx gree for nothing on Case event again. One can Open The Casey every Hour. On a 5 day event with getting 9/10 skulls at the first 2 days and than no one more sucks. How stupid must be their algorithm. If a use got 9 stop and say sorry. This is bull****!!!!! I also have 2 devices and both wait for the 10th case since 2 days. Fun is other....

kimberleyj
10-17-2014, 09:40 AM
i think the is only 1 per cent chance of getting 10/10 ,but i do think gree should tell people the odds of getting the 10th .

cajunman
10-17-2014, 09:58 AM
i think the is only 1 per cent chance of getting 10/10 ,but i do think gree should tell people the odds of getting the 10th .

the best part of this case event is the event clock for opening the cases in the goals screen shows just over 4 hours left and the timer on the coffins shows you only have just over an hour left.

I know they started the the 8/8 goal late so will the coffins disappear in an hour or 4 hours, as they have 2 timers for this event.

again - Gree math :)

Vile Lynn
10-17-2014, 10:06 AM
lol, and GREE Time ;)

Cats
10-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Sooooooo, I'm still showing I have the bobbing for skulls event with 2 hours left and Gree has taken away the coffins lol. Awesome...

bravo 6 vk
10-17-2014, 12:02 PM
I finished 8/8 with 14hrs to go in the event and 10/10 with 3hrs to go.. all cash opens

Max Power
10-17-2014, 12:17 PM
thats why they made a prize for getting 9/10. when crates first started there were only prizes for getting 3,5,7 items after lots players always get stuck on 9 they added the prize.

I remember this well.

Thx gree for nothing on Case event again. One can Open The Casey every Hour. On a 5 day event with getting 9/10 skulls at the first 2 days and than no one more sucks. How stupid must be their algorithm. If a use got 9 stop and say sorry. This is bull****!!!!! I also have 2 devices and both wait for the 10th case since 2 days. Fun is other....

For some reason there are a number of players in this game that think they have the right to finish every event. They don't. You can't buy your way to success every time. I kinda like it that way. This is one of the few events that are flat out luck in this game, and it is kind of a refreshing change from people who just spend to win every event. When people buy lottery tickets do they curse the lottery when they don't win? This is the same, other than the fact you can actually try for free.

Cats
10-17-2014, 01:04 PM
I remember this well.

For some reason there are a number of players in this game that think they have the right to finish every event. They don't. You can't buy your way to success every time. I kinda like it that way. This is one of the few events that are flat out luck in this game, and it is kind of a refreshing change from people who just spend to win every event. When people buy lottery tickets do they curse the lottery when they don't win? This is the same, other than the fact you can actually try for free.

Of course you're right. It should be luck. But it doesn't make sense for "luck" to dictate that you get 9/10 skulls and 7/8 items in the first 1.5 days and then nothing afterwards. I believe at that point "luck" is a bit manipulated.

Vile Lynn
10-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Of course you're right. It should be luck. But it doesn't make sense for "luck" to dictate that you get 9/10 skulls and 7/8 items in the first 1.5 days and then nothing afterwards. I believe at that point "luck" is a bit manipulated.

Well, then... That would be the definition of bad luck.

I got 8/10 and 5/8 on all 3 accts. *shrugs* :p

Green Drake
10-17-2014, 01:36 PM
I wonder if the side items have a different drop rate? I finished with 14 tooth decayers but zero of the last item listed.

Max Power
10-17-2014, 01:53 PM

Well, they have been pretty clear that the degree of difficulty increases as you go along. It's like the Boardwalk piece in the McDonald's Monopoly contest. The odds of getting that final piece are always long. I suppose that they could make pieces 6, 7 8 and 9 more difficult, but does that really mean anything?

I wonder if the side items have a different drop rate? I finished with 14 tooth decayers but zero of the last item listed.

Based on my past experience, I think some pieces are far easier than others.

1Shot
10-17-2014, 02:05 PM
I made it to 8/10 and 7/8. So close!

Notorious94
10-17-2014, 02:48 PM
The change of 10 is like 2% with cash open. So yeah luck is correct and not manipulated.
It's like roulette, 1/2/3 are like your only betting on red or black.
4/5/6 betting on rows or columns
7/8/9 is betting on blocks or groups.
And 10 is like betting on a single number or 00....
Be thankful that many people finish this EVENT for free (I have once or twice) an event I don't take seriously and just open as and when I remember. As previous person said it's actually refreshing for an event with an achieveable goal that is pure luck. Not gree crunching numbers on an SLTQ or RB and just making them
Difficult

1Shot
10-17-2014, 07:22 PM
The last time I actually completed this event I used about a vault... So if you do spend gold do not get carried away like I did lol.

bravo 6 vk
10-17-2014, 07:53 PM

I had 15 Saturday Special. I got lucky and got one of the last weapon

dip.stick
10-19-2014, 10:37 AM
Hahaha what a bunch of suckers!