PDA

View Full Version : Increase on status do NOT worth it, if almost anyone can beat you

josempolo
10-15-2014, 08:11 PM
How it is possible that you can be beated by a player that has an attack status that is only 40% from your defense? His attack is 671m and my defense is 1669m. I have ss to prove it.
Really I get dissapointed and lost interest in spend real money to be stronger for nothing. It is uneven game..

Huj
10-15-2014, 11:22 PM
your late to the "cry" party my friend. Go join the other thread ;)

jchow69
10-16-2014, 06:03 PM
Thats how Gree is, gives more competiton and they get the money...

2000y2k
10-16-2014, 10:42 PM
When you cannot beat anyone or get junk points in WD you don't spend Gree gold. So this is a way to eliminate these battles.

Huj
10-18-2014, 11:59 AM
this gam is about "vaults" and "tapping". Not about using your head. If your thought other wise than well you don't have much up there to begin with so even if this game was about strategy you would not get far lol

Alexindahouss94
10-18-2014, 09:06 PM
this gam is about "vaults" and "tapping". Not about using your head. If your thought other wise than well you don't have much up there to begin with so even if this game was about strategy you would not get far lol

I'm guessing you were never on a streak team. Getting top 10/25 only requires gold, but getting 50 wins and completing streak goals requires strategy... And gold

bam bam.
10-18-2014, 09:08 PM
I'm guessing you were never on a streak team. Getting top 10/25 only requires gold, but getting 50 wins and completing streak goals requires strategy... And gold

One strategy, spend more gold than the other guys

Mr llama
10-18-2014, 09:49 PM
I'm guessing you were never on a streak team. Getting top 10/25 only requires gold, but getting 50 wins and completing streak goals requires strategy... And goldIf your on 8/9 and about to lose what strategy to you deploy?

echadsmith
10-18-2014, 10:18 PM
If your on 8/9 and about to lose what strategy to you deploy?

hope?

they'll probably just give up...

nah...

Alexindahouss94
10-19-2014, 03:43 AM
If your on 8/9 and about to lose what strategy to you deploy?

The goal is not to get hard match ups in the first place. Obviously there's strategy behind doing streaks or else everyone would be doing streaks. Dropping heavy gold should only be a last resort option.

Evilfort
10-19-2014, 04:00 AM
I have tried on larger guys but i keep failing the raids. Its not the raw defence/attack points that counts?

Zepson
10-19-2014, 04:11 AM
Thats how Gree is, gives more competiton and they get the money...

No my friend, if it stays like this, soon GREE won't get any money at all. Nobody will continue to spend money on a game where your stats don't seem to matter anymore.

plavine
10-19-2014, 07:45 AM
My faction is doing the best ever ! Winning record for the first time in forever !! With the stat inflation caused by success in the LTQs , I , level 234 had more energy to use on the LTQs , and therefore was able attain more boosts and more health /energy regens. This is working out well.
Keep it going gree , u have made modern war ( and most of all the wars) fun again !!!

Splat!
10-20-2014, 02:44 AM
My faction is doing the best ever ! Winning record for the first time in forever !! With the stat inflation caused by success in the LTQs , I , level 234 had more energy to use on the LTQs , and therefore was able attain more boosts and more health /energy regens. This is working out well.
Keep it going gree , u have made modern war ( and most of all the wars) fun again !!!

You are mistaken Plavine, because we all very easily got the same units and temp Attack bonuses that you did. No challenge to it. If we ALL get the same thing, then we ALL got nothing. If you have 8 shiny new temp bonuses, guess what? So do I and so does everyone else. And now anyone can Attack nearly anyone and win.

And now Everyone can raid everyone with no losses and no casualties. So enjoy your stats increase that now barely function for Attacks and do not work at all for raids.

Annihilator2
10-20-2014, 10:46 AM
You can spend millions real dollars but attack/defense ratio is so that rival will beat you without any problem.

hairydonkey
10-21-2014, 05:59 AM
You are mistaken Plavine, because we all very easily got the same units and temp Attack bonuses that you did. No challenge to it. If we ALL get the same thing, then we ALL got nothing. If you have 8 shiny new temp bonuses, guess what? So do I and so does everyone else. And now anyone can Attack nearly anyone and win.

And now Everyone can raid everyone with no losses and no casualties. So enjoy your stats increase that now barely function for Attacks and do not work at all for raids.

not true,...if you have a smaller attack to start with than some one else and get a 10% boost,..you dont get the same increase in stats only the same increase in boost

Adm. J(K96)
10-21-2014, 06:30 AM
No, you don't get the same stat number increase. But everyone ends up staying exactly where they are in relation to the rest.