PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree

Keapa
10-15-2014, 05:17 PM
Thank you the extra SA prize
As you know mods don't stack thus giving the same prize twice, means no mod

Was this your intention or is it an oversight?

Solution : modify the name of the syndicate and individual prize then the mods can stack

Will it be rectified?

Or is this just a temporary solution while we wait for the new prizes as promised.

Sigh: I can hear the laughter coming from SAS as I type this.

Keapa
10-15-2014, 11:06 PM
In an effort to help Gree out... If changing the name is too difficult what about changing
A) the stats of the item even by much as 1 number
B) adjust the mod by as much as 1 number

Crobach
10-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Thank you the extra SA prize
As you know mods don't stack thus giving the same prize twice, means no mod

Was this your intention or is it an oversight?

Solution : modify the name of the syndicate and individual prize then the mods can stack

Will it be rectified?

Or is this just a temporary solution while we wait for the new prizes as promised.

Sigh: I can hear the laughter coming from SAS as I type this.

Since your syn mod actually stacked I guess this is more aboit the indy mods that doesnt, cant see anyone at SAS laughing at that as this counts for SAS as much as TAW, needs to be fixed somehow.

Keapa
10-16-2014, 01:42 AM
That's the kicker, they stack now, but for how long , until the system sees it as a error / duplication and removes the " mistake"

Gungho
10-16-2014, 02:48 AM
Strange as the announcement said first would get a different prize. But sure it will be a problem down the road if GREE decide to rerun some code and remove stacks. I would be quite unhappy getting first and then get in trouble later. It should be fixed.

B0ST0N
10-16-2014, 05:27 AM
Strange as the announcement said first would get a different prize. But sure it will be a problem down the road if GREE decide to rerun some code and remove stacks. I would be quite unhappy getting first and then get in trouble later. It should be fixed.

Agree. 10chars

b-w
10-16-2014, 09:03 AM
In an effort to help Gree out... If changing the name is too difficult what about changing
A) the stats of the item even by much as 1 number
B) adjust the mod by as much as 1 number
this should do it .. either would fix it

TheOracle
10-16-2014, 11:23 AM
The code for this item was changed to make it stack specifically because an extra was given out.

1Shot
10-16-2014, 11:45 AM
Anyone know the 2nd prize taw got?

TheOracle
10-16-2014, 01:26 PM
Anyone know the 2nd prize taw got?

They received a second copy of the 1st place prize and the boost was coded to stack for that item in this case.

Lolsies
10-16-2014, 01:43 PM
They received a second copy of the 1st place prize and the boost was coded to stack for that item in this case.

Is there a special event or something? How is a developer online? 0_o

Nighteg
10-16-2014, 01:46 PM
When TaW ask questions, the developers answer directly.

Crobach
10-16-2014, 02:43 PM
Hope someone from TAW could ask about the lack of stacking for indy mods on top 100 rewards. Have yet to find logic to that mods for lower prizes in events stack, but not for higher ranks. And also, Keapa, If ur indy compensation mod stacks, it doesnt for me...

Keapa
10-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Our syndicate 10% mafia def has stacked.......for now
The individual first prize doesn't

Gree would have been better to have gone with their promise of a new ( different) prize

But who else has non stacking problems
Please just syndicate name and prize

Keapa
10-16-2014, 04:58 PM
If individual. Same

Name prize mod

Keapa
10-16-2014, 04:59 PM

Hello. Oracle. Not for everyone

Keapa
10-16-2014, 05:09 PM

Hi Oracle

Regarding taw and the prizes. Droid didn't stack
For those following this thread, are you also using droid or iOS?

Keapa
10-16-2014, 05:29 PM
To make it easier for Gree I will be posting the name and device used so Gree can find and fix the problem for that player.

pratz
10-16-2014, 05:29 PM

why did taw received copy of the first prize, where it was clearly said first team gets a new prize and how is it even fair to give 2nd and 1st team the same prize ? and on other note , 1st individual mod didnt stack because she got same reward for coming first individual.

LTB's upgrading are individual stuff , how come they stack ? and when it comes to individual war prizes for few they don't stack ?

syndicate epic boss daily goals are syndicate mods , how come they stack ? however , for few taw players it shows they only have 10% mafia defense

and talking about fair only , most of the cc community that are not even in taw agrees that first place syn was suppose to get a new item because thats fair and thats what we were told !!

is it really that hard to keep everything as stacked (ind/syn goals) and is it that hard to be fair to the first team , to go off your own wordings that they will get a new prize ?

Keapa
10-16-2014, 06:53 PM
Bdub...............android
Robnhood........android
Hugo Stiglitz....

Evan1000
10-16-2014, 08:35 PM
When TaW ask questions, the developers answer directly.

Exactly.

Keapa mind asking GREE when we will get gold vids back on android? I won't be able to live off of tapjoy offers for much longer

montecore
10-17-2014, 03:00 PM
why did taw received copy of the first prize, where it was clearly said first team gets a new prize and how is it even fair to give 2nd and 1st team the same prize ? and on other note , 1st individual mod didnt stack because she got same reward for coming first individual.

LTB's upgrading are individual stuff , how come they stack ? and when it comes to individual war prizes for few they don't stack ?

syndicate epic boss daily goals are syndicate mods , how come they stack ? however , for few taw players it shows they only have 10% mafia defense

and talking about fair only , most of the cc community that are not even in taw agrees that first place syn was suppose to get a new item because thats fair and thats what we were told !!

is it really that hard to keep everything as stacked (ind/syn goals) and is it that hard to be fair to the first team , to go off your own wordings that they will get a new prize ?

1) Individual mods for the same prize don't stack. Gree hasn't been very forthcoming about it, but SAS members have opened tickets about this. Gree won't fix it, won't refund gold, has inferred it is a technical impossibility, won't swap one out for a lower tier prize and also won't advertise the fact that anyone pursuing a recycled prize they already have won't get the mod.

2) It takes a lot of nerve for you to complain. You used the recent battle boycott as an excuse to take first overall, a rather cheesy move that many of your teammates are embarrassed by. They must be to snicker about it with SAS members.

TAW hardly got screwed here. Tam did, until they fix her prizes not stacking. SAS won two of the same syndicate prizes and Gree refused to make them stack. It took a long time and a lot of tickets going back and forth before Gree begrudgingly agreed to remove one of the prizes for a prize the tier down.

I made out quite well. Lead SAS3, scored much higher on the leaderboard than I normally do, so ended up with the 6-10 syndicate prize, 3-5 syndicate prize, and two top indie prizes. But let's look at SAS1:

1) Due to the bug at the start of SA, one of the other teams was able to steal 300m plus that SAS had scored on a node.* They rode that into the top 20. SAS was not given the points to their bonus, they weren't refunded the gold, and had to score more in later battles to make up for it.

2) SAS couldn't declare with 1.5 hours left. That meant that the whole team got screwed on individual prizes, as many had planned to make their moves during the last part of battle.

I understand issues 1 and 2 happened to multiple teams. Gree responded by awarding every team, and every player, double prizes and 50 free gold. Rather than actually fix the problems for the teams that had them, they compounded the problem by giving freebies to teams that didn't have any issues and didn't deserve compensation.

You won't hear many teams complaining about it as a result. Tam has a right to complain, as does any player who received two identical prizes where the stacking didn't work. Pratz is lucky TAW hasn't booted him yet.

Keapa
10-17-2014, 03:29 PM
Thank you for posting ...prize one tier down?.

Whilst others excluding TAW went one tier up?

Keapa
10-17-2014, 03:31 PM
I honestly expected Firaz to move up, and was very surprised when he didn't.

Now I know why.

montecore
10-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Thank you for posting ...prize one tier down?.

Whilst others excluding TAW went one tier up?

This was from a previous SA event. They won the same second place prize as in beta with a +1 energy modifier. Gree initially said that they wouldn't do anything about it, and that identical syndicate prizes don't stack. Had SAS known prior or during battle they would have taken first (OK, dropped back to third) and gotten a prize with a modifer that would actually work.

It really is a systemic problem. How Gree can allow players spending any amount of time and money on this game to "win" prizes that don't work as advertised is absurd. Swap out the prizes, warn the players, let them choose a prize in any tier below them, but to simply offer a prize for a specific leaderboard placement and then simply say it won't work is unconscionable.

1Shot
10-17-2014, 03:52 PM
I guess monte didn't retire.

montecore
10-17-2014, 03:53 PM
I guess monte didn't retire.

What made you think I retired?

Keapa
10-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Please, let's keep this thread focused on the problem, a problem that can affect every other player unless it's fixed.

Keapa
10-17-2014, 06:17 PM
Can we please have some more input from Gree.

Crobach
10-18-2014, 02:01 AM
Can we please have some more input from Gree.

I have gotten input from Gree via tickets. I have Two prizes with this issue, one is 13% att (from war) and the other 13% def (from SA). They have no intention or plan to correct this, and i also see the same prizes as usual is listed as indy rewards for upcoming war so more duplicates for more players is on the table.
At first i didnt believe they could be serious, but after getting confirmation from a second person at gree support i realised they are.

Strange businiss model/strategy, Not the best way to ensure future income.

montecore
10-18-2014, 09:25 AM
I have gotten input from Gree via tickets. I have Two prizes with this issue, one is 13% att (from war) and the other 13% def (from SA). They have no intention or plan to correct this, and i also see the same prizes as usual is listed as indy rewards for upcoming war so more duplicates for more players is on the table.
At first i didnt believe they could be serious, but after getting confirmation from a second person at gree support i realised they are.

Strange businiss model/strategy, Not the best way to ensure future income.

Trolling customers? Very strange indeed.

Gingeasian
10-18-2014, 09:38 AM
Seems like the best way to do wars now is score below your typical tiers in order to get a prize that will actually have te mod work

Dipstik
10-18-2014, 09:42 AM
They're giving out mods as prizes in the beta? Have they STILL not figured out to keep the beta separate from the live game?

Edit: no sympathy from me if a prize doesn't stack with something received in the beta...

Crobach
10-18-2014, 11:25 AM
They're giving out mods as prizes in the beta? Have they STILL not figured out to keep the beta separate from the live game?

Edit: no sympathy from me if a prize doesn't stack with something received in the beta...

Its not just the rewards from Beta that doesnt stack. Also those from regular wars and SA. Shouod either let them stack or change them from event to event

Dipstik
10-18-2014, 11:53 AM
Yes I'm aware of that. I was only talking about the previous reference to a beta prize not stacking. Sheesh.

jdb10902
10-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Join my syndacate active or not i daont care our code is 417177817

jdb10902
10-18-2014, 04:30 PM
I exept everone active or nor

jdb10902
10-18-2014, 04:32 PM
We accept everyone active or not syndacate name dementrs code 417177817

montecore
10-18-2014, 09:23 PM
Yes I'm aware of that. I was only talking about the previous reference to a beta prize not stacking. Sheesh.

So gree should either offer different prizes from beta to production, or they should notify teams that prizes wont work ahead of time. Regardless the beta prize is a footnote in this bigger debate.

Captain Torgue
10-18-2014, 10:41 PM
Join my syndacate active or not i daont care our code is 417177817

It appears you don't care about spelling either.

dip.stick
10-19-2014, 10:31 AM
It appears you don't care about spelling either.

And you are a moron ...

Keapa
10-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Gree, players are in need of help.

Dipstik
10-19-2014, 04:53 PM
Gree, players are in need of help.

I don't think dip.stick actually plays...

Keapa
10-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Good morning Tadaaah, any news?

Crobach
10-21-2014, 02:54 AM
Through my tickets i have gotten a reply from Gree that pretty much answers the initial question here:

"After following up with our game design team, they have stated that all recent mafia attack/defense boosts do not stack. Some in the past have stacked, which is why it may be confusing, but going forward, new prizes with mafia attack/defense boosts will not stack."

So, in short: be Very careful ending in top 100 individual If you want mods/boosts that stack.

Gungho
10-21-2014, 03:18 AM
That is terrible for the ones spending so much gold to get in top 100, I think we will see a lot of the usual suspect not going for top places more.

B0ST0N
10-21-2014, 03:21 AM
Going to suck going through our inventories to verift we don't have the same prizes...

Keapa
10-22-2014, 12:33 PM
Good morning Gree, any news in regards to the not stacking problem?

Evan1000
10-22-2014, 01:57 PM
I wonder how much longer GREE can ignore this thread before tam loses it.. I'd like to see her boycott the game Lmfao

Keapa
10-22-2014, 08:07 PM
I wonder how much longer GREE can ignore this thread before tam loses it.. I'd like to see her boycott the game Lmfao

Please, you will now have dipstick setting up his popcorn vending machine, and goodness only knows how much gold he charges per serving.

Keapa
10-22-2014, 08:08 PM
Patience, politeness and a promise = success

Evan1000
10-23-2014, 01:05 AM
Please, you will now have dipstick setting up his popcorn vending machine, and goodness only knows how much gold he charges per serving.

You're worried about the popcorn machine? He's probably made tam vs. GREE t-shirts by now, heard they're a vault of gold each

b-w
10-23-2014, 11:53 AM
this is truly incredible

Dipstik
10-23-2014, 12:22 PM
You're worried about the popcorn machine? He's probably made tam vs. GREE t-shirts by now, heard they're a vault of gold each

They look like this:

http://elevationperformance.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/1.jpg

Thatkidyouknow
10-23-2014, 01:43 PM
They look like this:

http://elevationperformance.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/1.jpg
Which one is tam?

TheOracle
10-23-2014, 04:56 PM
We identified the mistake in the new code that caused the extra compensation prize boost to not stack and corrected it.

Other duplicate individual rewards with stronger mods will continue to not stack.

Keapa
10-23-2014, 05:30 PM
We identified the mistake in the new code that caused the extra compensation prize boost to not stack and corrected it.

Other duplicate individual rewards with stronger mods will continue to not stack.

Dear Oracle
Thank you for listening
Unfortunately the fix removed even more mafia defense
Instead of adding the missing 16% it took that amount away
Thus I am now missing 32% mafia defense

Keapa
10-23-2014, 05:32 PM
If the prize mods don't stack. Would giving a new prize as originally promised be the best solution?

pratz
10-23-2014, 05:36 PM

thanks for providing us the info , but could you plz explain why the mods wont stack ? and why shouldnt they stack ?
ppl are spending money for those mods , if someone has very high attack and has only 3 options for defense what are they suppose to do ? what if they already have those 3 defense mods in top 100 ?

is it really that hard to change the names of the ind. list so ppl could get what they actually deserve ? would love to get few more answers on this

thank you

Keapa
10-23-2014, 06:32 PM
If one solution is to change the coding, which doesn't work at an individual level.

Surely changing/ modifying the name of the prize, would be the most practical answer.

crime cow
10-23-2014, 06:43 PM
thanks for providing us the info , but could you plz explain why the mods wont stack ? and why shouldnt they stack ?
ppl are spending money for those mods , if someone has very high attack and has only 3 options for defense what are they suppose to do ? what if they already have those 3 defense mods in top 100 ?

is it really that hard to change the names of the ind. list so ppl could get what they actually deserve ? would love to get few more answers on this

thank you

I'll help you with this: Gree isn't currently providing serious answers to these types of questions. However, this is a great suggestion and it will be passed along to the developers for review. In the meantime, please continue to enjoy all of the elements of Player Appreciation Month!

Keapa
10-23-2014, 08:26 PM
The prize called the "Assault Aegis" came with a +16% mafia defense

Reducing it to 10% isn't solving the problem re non stacking problem

Keapa
10-23-2014, 08:33 PM
Also changing it to attack.

The reason why I went for first place was that the first place prize had a nice defense mod of 16%

Now changing it to a 10% attack mod isn't solving the problem.

Keapa
10-23-2014, 08:44 PM
Simplest solution :
Remove one aegis assault prize
That leaves only one. Give that item the missing 32% mafia DEFENSE
That would eliminate any stacking problem

Thus solving the problem.

Weasel
10-23-2014, 10:08 PM
Gree is not interested in your suggested solutions. According to the ToS, simply having an account means you give Gree permission to do do whatever they want to virtual inventory and/or virtual currency, at any time and without notice. If whatever they try to do first doesn't work, they can try something different until it does work and you'll take what you get.

Don't support that ToS? Don't support/pay Gree until they change it. Don't care? If not, this thread can go away.

TheJess
10-24-2014, 12:22 AM
Dear Oracle
Thank you for listening
Unfortunately the fix removed even more mafia defense
Instead of adding the missing 16% it took that amount away
Thus I am now missing 32% mafia defense

Are you sure you're responding to The Oracle who's a moderator? This one is fake.

Vile Lynn
10-24-2014, 07:38 AM
Are you sure you're responding to The Oracle who's a moderator? This one is fake.

A fake? I don't think so. TheOracle, who posted #56 is not a moderator. TheOracle has the forum title of "Player Experience" and is part of the GREE staff. Nothing fake about TheOracle or their posts.

TheJess
10-24-2014, 09:17 AM
A fake? I don't think so. TheOracle, who posted #56 is not a moderator. TheOracle has the forum title of "Player Experience" and is part of the GREE staff. Nothing fake about TheOracle or their posts.

Oh, ok... Still hard to believe he's not joking.

montecore
10-25-2014, 02:05 PM
Oh, ok... Still hard to believe he's not joking.

The forum's greatest trolls work for Gree.

Keapa
10-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Good morning Gree
Any update regarding solving the ordinal problem?

Keapa
10-26-2014, 05:43 PM
Good morning Gree, are we any closer to fixing the 2nd problem, and also fixing the original problem?

crime cow
10-26-2014, 06:50 PM
I hate to break this to you, but Gree does not want to go out with you anymore. Please accept this and move on and stop stalking poor Gree...

TheJess
10-26-2014, 08:50 PM
Looking for a reasonable response to a reasonable question is hardly unreasonable. But the lack of response indicates the problem is deep and as yet unresolved.

Keapa
10-27-2014, 02:26 PM
Good morning Gree,
Please can I have my defense mods restored.

A question, if you know identical prize mods don't stack, why have identical prizes?

t12pm
10-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Good to see the top players finally getting shafted, a lot different now that it isn't us little guys it was always that's how it is or spend more gold. Now it is like demanding answers lol

Evan1000
10-27-2014, 06:41 PM
Good to see the top players finally getting shafted, a lot different now that it isn't us little guys it was always that's how it is or spend more gold. Now it is like demanding answers lol

Did you get your tam vs GREE t-shirt yet? For a limited time only!

Weasel
10-27-2014, 06:47 PM
Spoiler alert: gree wins.

Nighteg
10-28-2014, 03:51 AM
It's amazing that the biggest costumers are chasing the company in a highly competitive market, and not the other way around. Never seen anything like it. Way to go gree.

Keapa
10-28-2014, 06:11 PM
Hello Tadaaah, I noticed you were present, do you have any updates?

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-28-2014, 06:23 PM
Seems like Gree are ignoring one of their best costumers. Smh... They all care about themselves. Not us, only want our money.

Weasel
10-28-2014, 06:34 PM
costumer [kos-too-mer, -tyoo-; ko-stoo-mer, -styoo-] noun
1. a person who makes, sells, or rents costumes, as for theatrical productions.
2. a clothes tree.

customer [kuhs-tuh-mer] noun
1. a person who purchases goods or services from another; buyer; patron.
2. Informal. a person one has to deal with: a tough customer; a cool customer.

Keapa
10-28-2014, 08:00 PM
Just to help Gree and that there is going to be a SA this weekend

My problem relates to the SA of the 12th Oct

LüK€¥
10-29-2014, 04:45 AM
How long will we wait to get our prizes which you claim to give us? I had to 187 vests and I woke up to find that I only had one! That's outrages in my opinion.
I'd be looking forward to have my other vest back GREE, in the meantime please listen to us, the customers.
Thank you.

Evan1000
10-29-2014, 05:35 AM
How long will we wait to get our prizes which you claim to give us? I had to 187 vests and I woke up to find that I only had one! That's outrages in my opinion.
I'd be looking forward to have my other vest back GREE, in the meantime please listen to us, the customers.
Thank you.

That second prize was mistakenly given out, you should have the prize in the tier above you as well as the one in your tier.. not a third prize

Keapa
10-29-2014, 04:02 PM
Good day Gree, I hope today you will have the time to rectify my problem.

Weasel
10-29-2014, 04:13 PM
For gods' sake, tam... Send a ticket and wait just like everyone else. You and all your gold are not any more important than anyone ahead of you in the ticket queue.

Evan1000
10-29-2014, 05:33 PM
For gods' sake, tam... Send a ticket and wait just like everyone else. You and all your gold are not any more important than anyone ahead of you in the ticket queue.

Hey it's fun to watch.. the 'top' now see the other side of GREE that we see all the time like with gold vids etc, you think tam getting gold videos would make a difference? No, but the duplicate prizes affects her mainly and now maybe she can get GREE to listen.. or atleast her money can ;)

Weasel
10-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Hey it's fun to watch.. the 'top' now see the other side of GREE that we see all the time like with gold vids etc, you think tam getting gold videos would make a difference? No, but the duplicate prizes affects her mainly and now maybe she can get GREE to listen.. or atleast her money can ;)

Whales/top spenders/addicts are expendable. If all of taw fell off the face of the earth Gree would keep going with not much more than a small blip on the radar. They are not the only people spending ludicrous amounts of money on a mobile game app, and Gree has several games running that have those rich addicted types on the hook.

Seeing this sense of elite entitlement is not entertaining.

Edit: I was mistaken, this is entertaining. It is at least worth a chuckle when people with a false sense of entitlement lose it when they don't get their way.

Dipstik
10-29-2014, 05:57 PM
I'm entertained!

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/My-Little-Pony-Popcorn-Gif.gif

Keapa
10-29-2014, 07:07 PM
Seeing this sense of elite entitlement is not entertaining.

When a statement/ promise/ commitment is made by Tadaaah [ An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize.]

then why does it become 'elite entitlement' to ask Gree to keep its word?

Not every player in TAW is a long time player or big spender

Weasel
10-29-2014, 07:38 PM
http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms

5. Ownership

GREE and its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Service and the Service Materials, except for Your Content (as defined below) and except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Terms of Service. You shall not acquire any ownership rights whatsoever by downloading Service Materials or by purchasing any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods (each as defined below).

7. Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods

The Service may include Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods. You have no right, title or interest in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Service except for the following: You will have a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use, solely within the Service, Virtual Goods and Virtual Currency that you have earned, purchased or otherwise obtained in a manner authorized by GREE. GREE may manage, regulate, control, modify or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods at any time, with or without notice. GREE shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that GREE exercises any such rights.

The transfer of Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Service. Other than as expressly authorized in the Service, you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods to any person or entity, including but not limited to GREE, another User or any third party.

You understand and agree that all sales of Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods are final and non-refundable, unless GREE (or the applicable third party platform provider) decides in its sole discretion to provide a refund. You agree that in the event that these Terms of Service, your Account, the Service as a whole or the applicable portion of the Service is terminated or discontinued for any reason, you will forfeit all Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods. GREE will have no liability to you in connection with that forfeiture.

———

Gree can do whatever they want with items/inventory/virtual currency and you agree to that simply by having a game account. You are displaying elitist entitlement by demanding they stop that and do what you want them to do. While that decision is up to them, thinking they owe you anything for any reason is just absurd.

aarondavidsdad
10-29-2014, 07:40 PM
Not every player in TAW is a long time player or big spender

Yes I've heard this. Some of the players in TAW are Gree employees so I presume they get their gold for free.

And this is entertaining. Having a hissy fit over a video game is very entertaining.

montecore
10-30-2014, 02:07 AM
Yes I've heard this. Some of the players in TAW are Gree employees so I presume they get their gold for free.

And this is entertaining. Having a hissy fit over a video game is very entertaining.

Wild speculation aside, the following rumors are basically facts based on the sources I have heard from and evidence I have seen:

1) There have been at least two Gree employees in TAW/FC affiliated syndicates. One was a tester account in TAW, the other was an employee who actually handed out game prizes in FC2.

2) TAW is propped up by Gree to drive spending.

3) Not every (or even most) TAW members are aware of this.

This isn't to say that I am 100% of the above, but in a game where I've heard tam is the CEO of Gree, that TAW is 100% gree employees, that TAW gets free gold, that X players buy gold at a steep discount, and just about everything else you can think up, these are the rumors that I basically believe to be fact.

I think we can all agree that the terms of service states that Gree could restart tam as a level 1 Alex tomorrow, and that would be their right. But this has less to do with their legal rights and more to do with what any sane business would do when a large number of their best customers are disgruntled and fed up.

All Gree has to say is "we know the stacking is broken, we are working on fixing it, but it's going to take us a few months". It would be infinitely better than perpetually sending out conflicting information to different players, including the hilarious "it isn't supposed to work even though we said it would, and no, you don't get your gold back."

It's pixels and numbers. Gree acts like each one is hand crafted in Geneva and takes 9 months to build.

Captain Torgue
10-30-2014, 02:43 AM
Wild speculation aside, the following rumors are basically facts based on the sources I have heard from and evidence I have seen:

1) There have been at least two Gree employees in TAW/FC affiliated syndicates. One was a tester account in TAW, the other was an employee who actually handed out game prizes in FC2.

2) TAW is propped up by Gree to drive spending.

3) Not every (or even most) TAW members are aware of this.

This isn't to say that I am 100% of the above, but in a game where I've heard tam is the CEO of Gree, that TAW is 100% gree employees, that TAW gets free gold, that X players buy gold at a steep discount, and just about everything else you can think up, these are the rumors that I basically believe to be fact.

I think we can all agree that the terms of service states that Gree could restart tam as a level 1 Alex tomorrow, and that would be their right. But this has less to do with their legal rights and more to do with what any sane business would do when a large number of their best customers are disgruntled and fed up.

All Gree has to say is "we know the stacking is broken, we are working on fixing it, but it's going to take us a few months". It would be infinitely better than perpetually sending out conflicting information to different players, including the hilarious "it isn't supposed to work even though we said it would, and no, you don't get your gold back."

It's pixels and numbers. Gree acts like each one is hand crafted in Geneva and takes 9 months to build.

too LONG DIDN'T READ!

polyphase
10-30-2014, 03:20 AM
too LONG DIDN'T READ!

Cant believe this Turd still about. Thought you had been flushed.

TheJess
10-30-2014, 05:56 AM
Not sure about unsubstantiated rumor, but what I do know is that the validity of unilateral terms in violation of tort or consumer law is in doubt. Should one party lure another into monetary or non monetary expense by promise of a prize not awarded that party may not unilaterally decide not to perform. This is the very reason Gree has been so concerned and so cagey in their response once it came to light that prizes bought had not been awarded.

aarondavidsdad
10-30-2014, 06:08 AM
Wild speculation aside,

Not wild speculation that Gree employees are scattered in top syndicates. My hypothesis is based on observation and an understanding of human psychology. Thank you for confirming my hypothesis.

b-w
10-30-2014, 08:44 AM
wow.. hilarious .. i heard blah blah.. did you hear blah blah.. he said blah blah

montecore
10-30-2014, 12:19 PM
wow.. hilarious .. i heard blah blah.. did you hear blah blah.. he said blah blah

It's a pleasure to see you have even more intellect on the forum than you do in line chat rooms.

montecore
10-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Not wild speculation that Gree employees are scattered in top syndicates. My hypothesis is based on observation and an understanding of human psychology. Thank you for confirming my hypothesis.

I'm not saying your hypothesis is false. I'm just saying I haven't seen the same level of hard evidence and corroboration with these other accusations that I have with the examples above.

b-w
10-30-2014, 01:55 PM
It's a pleasure to see you have even more intellect on the forum than you do in line chat rooms.
I wish i could say the same for you

montecore
10-30-2014, 03:10 PM
I wish i could say the same for you

Your presence is requested in the Line smack talk room.

Keapa
10-30-2014, 05:04 PM
thank you for posting a portion of the TOS

But Gree has modified it by making the below statement.

When a statement/ promise/ commitment is made by Tadaaah [ An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize]

Keapa
10-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Good morning to both Gree and Monty

Weasel
10-30-2014, 05:39 PM

When a statement/ promise/ commitment is made by Tadaaah [ An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize]

Tadaaah's post in no way modifies or alters the ToS.

You still have no ownership rights over any part of your game, and Gree is still free to do as they please with any and all virtual goods/currencies.

If you are not satisfied with the way in which Gree does business, it is foolish to continue to financially support them. Maybe this is the push you need to finally overcome your addiction.

TheJess
10-30-2014, 10:33 PM

It is perplexing as to why they've declined to respond to you, and we all imagine you must be quite disappointed with that.

As for the remainder of the above, don't feed the troll.

Keapa
10-31-2014, 12:59 PM
Good morning Gree, this problem is from the previous SA event , not the current SA.

Keapa
11-02-2014, 05:32 AM
Now you have done your server maintenance, I still have this unresolved problem.

willis3
11-02-2014, 05:53 AM
Seriously GREE, keapa has waited since LAST street assault event!!

You owe her 32% , give her the 32%. Being that she's a loyal, top player, clearly you should have sorted this issue out ages ago!

TheJess
11-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Seriously GREE, keapa has waited since LAST street assault event!!

You owe her 32% , give her the 32%. Being that she's a loyal, top player, clearly you should have sorted this issue out ages ago!

Are other players affected by the failure to award prizes won?

willis3
11-02-2014, 08:39 AM
Are other players affected by the failure to award prizes won?

As far as I am aware prizes that were given were sorted out. Tam got a double of her tier prize and it didn't stack, so they took it away... Now they haven't given it back to her. I may be wrong and got the story a bit muddled.

Point being, she is owed the 32% and is STILL waiting.
Other players have been sorted out . Why is she having to wait?

TheJess
11-02-2014, 08:48 AM
As far as I am aware prizes that were given were sorted out. Tam got a double of her tier prize and it didn't stack, so they took it away... Now they haven't given it back to her. I may be wrong and got the story a bit muddled.

Point being, she is owed the 32% and is STILL waiting.
Other players have been sorted out . Why is she having to wait?

So other players were not awarded the prizes they won, but we're given something else?

willis3
11-02-2014, 02:12 PM
So other players were not awarded the prizes they won, but we're given something else?

Ther
Y got their prizes and the syndicate ones , as well as one tier above what they originally got as compensation, keapa, was number one Indy and gree gave her two of the same prizes which didn't stack.

Keapa
11-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Firstly I would like to thank the readers who have followed this thread and have posted their support
Update: Gree is looking into the problem, so progress is happening

Keapa
11-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Update: Gree and I have agreed to a resolution today.

Once again Thank you to all who supported me, and to the trolls who helped keep this thread alive.

This thread can now be closed.

Dipstik
11-06-2014, 06:07 PM
http://www.kleinepause.net/files/kp/0bc13884116c5dafd8bb47995feecf38/bilder-image/kleinepause-ponies-17.preview.jpg

willis3
11-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Update: Gree and I have agreed to a resolution today.

Once again Thank you to all who supported me, and to the trolls who helped keep this thread alive.

This thread can now be closed.

Wonderful news !!

montecore
11-06-2014, 10:46 PM
For the record, while her issue may be resolved, many other players in the top two (and I imagine top 20,000) syndicates have the same issue, and it is unresolved.

Dipstik
11-07-2014, 07:30 AM
Win a syn war and you might get special treatment too!

TheJess
11-07-2014, 08:04 AM
For the record, while her issue may be resolved, many other players in the top two (and I imagine top 20,000) syndicates have the same issue, and it is unresolved.

How is the conflict not resolved for everyone else?

montecore
11-07-2014, 10:05 AM
How is the conflict not resolved for everyone else?

People who have come in top 10 twice received two identical prizes with modifiers which do not stack.

Tadaaah
11-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Locked at OP's request.