PDA

View Full Version : Another New Feature suggestion

Kiko Matsing
10-15-2014, 04:27 AM
Why dont you guys at GREE include a new Feature on PvP and name it;
BOUNTY HUNTER
Mechanics:
1. Put a bounty on a player who attack or raid you and everyone can collect the bounty( from lvl1-lvl300) if they can beat the said player
2. It must use the un boosted stat on both att and def plus add the skill points as the variable.3
3. Once the bounty is collected the player cant raid or att any player for a certain period (3 days? A week maybe)
4. If the player collecting the bounty did not beat the player, the said player will also lose his right to collect a bounty for the same period.
5. The player who gets a bounty cam accumulate all bounties cast against him, but once his bounty is collected, bounty cant be cast against said player untill his cool diwn period.
6. the players stats ( player with a bounty) cant be viewed when attacking. Stats can only be seen after the attack.
7. And lastly it uses 5 stamina per attack .
What you guys think?

Rolinz
10-15-2014, 06:42 AM
Sorry, i don't think stopping any player from attacking or raiding any other player would just kill this game.

You could be constantly be locked out of raiding and attacking. What then?

Let me guess, you are getting attacked or raided constantly?

Attacking and getting raided is part of the game. I have no problem when i get raided. Means i did not collect my buildings on time.

Kiko Matsing
10-15-2014, 07:36 AM
Sorry, i don't think stopping any player from attacking or raiding any other player would just kill this game.

You could be constantly be locked out of raiding and attacking. What then?

Let me guess, you are getting attacked or raided constantly?

Attacking and getting raided is part of the game. I have no problem when i get raided. Means i did not collect my buildings on time.

I dont have a problem getting raided, i got enough IPH that i care less if i get raided, its just adding some ideas on attacking rivals, if being locked is the problem then take that away, i just think its fun trying to hunt some money outside attacks and raids, and since it will be blind attacks and uses raw stats and uses skill points as variables, hunting will be fun ( that is on my side)