PDA

View Full Version : Bring back PVP

Don king
10-14-2014, 06:06 PM
How many ltq's can you squeeze into a week. Really it's getting nerve wrecking. Give us some variety pvp would be great to have back in our events line up. I know plenty of guys that would love to have this back in the game and it gives us something to do with the stamina we sitting on

Main ASSASSIN
10-14-2014, 07:21 PM
To be honest, I'd say all the ltq,fltq this month were due to player appreciation month. They are not just going to hand out 20k+ energy and 20+ health packs, and all the other free stuff (stamina refills)...you have to at least participate in these events and get easy and beneficial rewards. My opinion, save all of the three I just listed...I do miss the pvp event though. It was more fun than epic boss to me..but time will tell...hope this helps..

Rolinz
10-14-2014, 07:24 PM
There seems to be less energy refills in this current LTQ.

jchow69
10-14-2014, 07:24 PM
To be honest, I'd say all the ltq,fltq this month were due to player appreciation month. They are not just going to hand out 20k+ energy and 20+ health packs, and all the other free stuff (stamina refills)...you have to at least participate in these events and get easy and beneficial rewards. My opinion, save all of the three I just listed...I do miss the pvp event though. It was more fun than epic boss to me..but time will tell...hope this helps..

First time ever, common ppl can finish prestige mode of these ltqs for free, lol

YankeePhil
10-14-2014, 07:34 PM
First time ever, common ppl can finish prestige mode of these ltqs for free, lol

I hardly consider +12 enemy to be common ppl, but the temp energy boost and energy refills made it possibly for daily active players to finish 3 days of prestige and get the wrapper unit.

jchow69
10-15-2014, 03:39 AM
I hardly consider +12 enemy to be common ppl, but the temp energy boost and energy refills made it possibly for daily active players to finish 3 days of prestige and get the wrapper unit.

Thats what i meant, all these temp boosts.

Annihilator2
10-15-2014, 04:13 AM
All people must be able to finish prestige in all LTQ events. Gree works on players that it is not so.
Master part is for gold users now. Other parts must be free of gold.

jrb22250
10-15-2014, 07:56 AM
I do recall GREE stating that they would bring back PvP. Another false statement maybe.