PDA

View Full Version : so now raiding is vs your rivals building def not stats

sawnoff69
10-13-2014, 08:08 PM
everyone knows there has been a change in who u can raid . stats no longer repel your enemy and your rivals stats no longer stop u raiding his base. gree can try and tell us this has always been the case. i recently saw a gree reply saying that when raiding its you rivals building def that u come up against. so why then have i always struggled to raid someone a few mil higher in stats then me , now i can raid anyone no matter what the stats are . sometimes i wonder if the people answering about these faults actually know what they are talking about , or maybe if they admit there is a massive fault in the new programming since the latest updates they know everyone will realize the stats they have spent thousands on now mean nothing .

Pidgeot
10-13-2014, 09:25 PM
I think its rival defense plus the building defense. I'm not sure the number but some say they can raid upwards 80% of their own attack stat so if someone with 1 billion defense is raided by someone with 200 million attack, that building would have 800million plus what ever the building defense is, so 800 million to a buildings 35 defense. The problem is the buildings don't have enough defense and defensive buildings dont provide enough defense.

If anything, buildings should be harder to raid than a attack on the player, since it real life, your chances of raiding any building on a military base are next to zero while attacking a single person target is far easier. Buildings should have a 1.5 multiplier of the players defense, since raiding gets you more money.

It's kind of hard to balance this because its a game and it should be playable by all players, no matter the skill level but a player with 4.2 billion defense should not be losing to a player with 800 million attack. Perhaps raiding can be based on a players rank, since rank is kind of pointless or play some kind of role when attacking and raiding.

SpikeyKit
10-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Appreciation month. Collect or lose seems to be the way.
I happily get raided while taking 10x from another. Happy days.
While it lasts

headfaction
10-13-2014, 11:20 PM
Yeah more of gree BS system at it's best!

HardCorps_DP
10-14-2014, 12:36 AM
Where can we find out our building defense number?

How can we see how much each building's defense is increased by adding a defensive building within it's protective range?

Some additional information would be nice, since this number/stat is very important when trying to protect my small IPH from the constant raiding.

Pidgeot
10-14-2014, 01:31 AM
Where can we find out our building defense number?

How can we see how much each building's defense is increased by adding a defensive building within it's protective range?

Some additional information would be nice, since this number/stat is very important when trying to protect my small IPH from the constant raiding.

most of the buildings defense stats are like 35 defense. They have not been updated to combat inflation.

big fat dad
10-14-2014, 01:43 AM
Gree if wants could solve this raids' issues very easily.

Now the problems are:
1. skill points allocated to attack/defence are not usefull,
2. defence buildings are a pc of...nothing.

If only programmers could implement the code according to:

My propose No 1 is... each level of defense building = 10m or 50m or 100m (it is not my job to decide the exact number) added to buildings' defense strenght. That would be a grand come back of these items! and a kind of solution to the raided people.

My propose No 2 is...each attack/defense points should be x 10m, 50m, 100m (again not my job to decide) added to soldier's defense strenght.

These two proposals would provide true elements of randomness (!) for raiders/attackers and would eliminate the claims of the (present) victims. Player would have a choice: defense buildings to upgrade or money buildings or unit or boosts!
Now defense and unit buildings are...worth nothing in upgrades!!!

Also having a propose No 3. The soldier could attack/raid the rival ONLY if having on his account 1m cash (not my job...how much). Each failed attack/raid =50k penalty to the rival!

Due to these 3 proposals game would be the real game! PEople would have to double think if they are capable of raiding higher opponets and bigger soldiers would not cry like babies that sb just took my money.

HardCorps_DP
10-14-2014, 02:23 AM
most of the buildings defense stats are like 35 defense. They have not been updated to combat inflation.

So it's a building defense of 35 vs player attack of 2,100,000,000???

Holy crap...seriously???

And you can buy a railgun defensive building for another, what, 75? I'm not a math major, but it would take a few more of those railguns to even the odds on defense huh?

This is seriously screwed up.

PITA4PRES
10-14-2014, 05:49 AM
everyone knows there has been a change in who u can raid . stats no longer repel your enemy and your rivals stats no longer stop u raiding his base. gree can try and tell us this has always been the case. i recently saw a gree reply saying that when raiding its you rivals building def that u come up against. so why then have i always struggled to raid someone a few mil higher in stats then me , now i can raid anyone no matter what the stats are . sometimes i wonder if the people answering about these faults actually know what they are talking about , or maybe if they admit there is a massive fault in the new programming since the latest updates they know everyone will realize the stats they have spent thousands on now mean nothing .

Assuming it has always been player defense vs. building defense, the reason why all of a sudden people can now raid way above their stats is because of the stat inflation. They are not handing out building defense boosts to help counteract the stat inflation.

GTZ
10-14-2014, 05:56 AM
no matter how many def bldgs you upgrade to lvl 10 they won't stop 5b att. "its always been building def" my a$$

Hobbs
10-14-2014, 06:00 AM
I don't believe it had ever been Oppnents Building Defence,it's quite simple since the last update the Raiding Funtion is BROKEN!!
The Game Lags,crashes and Freezes and Raiding has Totally changed since this update!!
Man up GREE admit there is a problem and go about fixing the Issue,it's always been about Attack Vs Defence otherwise what's the point in working and spending to increase stats?

Mark-1
10-14-2014, 07:09 AM
Tyrant Unleashed sử dụng một hệ thống chiến đấu khá đơn giản, người chơi lần lượt tung ra các quân bài, với mỗi lượt chơi sẽ chọn ra 1 trong 3 quân bài để đưa ra sàn đấu. Các thẻ bài phim hay (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_0JyQlkCto) sẽ được đặt lên bàn đấu đối diện với thẻ Commander của 2 bên và các quân bài sẽ tương tác các đ̣n tấn công với nhau cho đén khi Commander của một trong 2 bên bị đánh bật ra khỏi sàn đấu.

This translates to Tyrant Unleashed use a battle system is quite simple , the player turns the cards came out , with each turn will select 1 in 3 cards to make the ring . The cards will be placed on the film or play table opposite the Commander of the 2 sides card and the cards will interact with other attacks until the Commander of the 2nd side knocked out of the ring.

It's in Vietnamese. Can you say moo?

Mikethegreat88
10-14-2014, 08:49 AM
Building defense has never had an effect. If your attack was 8,000 you could raid any building from someone with 10,000 unit defense. When your attack was 800,000, you could raid buildings from someone with 1,000,000 unit defense. When your attack was 8,000,000 you could raid buildings from someone with 10,000,000 unit defense. It's always been that you could be raided by someone whose attack is about 80% of your UNIT defense. This has been the case for almost 3 years. Then one day about 2 weeks ago it suddenly changed. Trust us Tadaaah, we know what we're talking about. We've been playing this game nonstop for years, and no offense, but we know it a lot better than you. Please ask the developers to change it back.