PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault Compensation

Tadaaah
10-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Dear Crime City Players,

Thank you for being part of the Crime City community.

We sincerely apologize for the problems that occurred with this weekend's Street Assault event.

While it will sound like a bad excuse, we were hit with a “perfect storm” of technical issues that delivered a poor gameplay experience.

As our valued players, you deserve better.

We have investigated and identified the reasons for these problems and will put in place processes that will hopefully prevent similar problems in the future.

We are not perfect, but we are doing our best to deliver you the gameplay experience that you deserve.

Moreover, you will see changes to Crime City in the upcoming months that we hope you will love. We will share details of these changes in the following weeks and months.

In the meantime, please accept with our humblest apologies the following:

An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize.

Free Gold: Anyone who logged in during the duration of the event will receive 50 gold.

Once again, thank you for being part of the incredible Crime City community.

We greatly appreciate your continued patronage as we take Crime City to the next level.

Sincerely,

The Crime City Team

Evan1000
10-13-2014, 12:56 PM
AWESOME I spent 50 gold to get the top 2500 prize and ended up getting rank 2512.. now I'm getting my gold back as well as the prize, thanks GREE :D

Kitty McPurr
10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
When will we be expecting this stuff? I could really use that 50 gold...I need a couple more henchmen.

1Shot
10-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Thank you for this Gree!

abnugget
10-13-2014, 01:02 PM
"We are not perfect, but we are doing our best to deliver you the gameplay experience that you deserve." Thank you Gree. There has been a disconnect between you and us recently. We all need to realize were not perfect

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Would the new prize, for TAW be announced here? Interesting to see, lol. Thanks for the prizes thought you guys would do nothing about this issue, but seems like you did. And probably a lot of teams are grateful of that.

iTzMeWaTeRrMaLoOoNe
10-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Maybe a better idea is to award everyone with the same prize, would be more fair. :D

madnoob
10-13-2014, 01:12 PM
Maybe a better idea is to award everyone with the same prize, would be more fair. :D

Ya I agree give us all what u are giving taw or will It be kept secret

The Billionaire
10-13-2014, 01:21 PM
Well done Gree!

Your solution to the issues at the weekend will be much appreciated by the community.

Like you said nobody's perfect and I'm sure Gree will continue to work to stop these issues happening again.

A lot of syndicates were affected by not being able to declare during the last hour and your compensation will be welcomed by all.

Thanks for the comms Tadaaah :cool:

Fearlessheat
10-13-2014, 02:11 PM
Forget the gold I want what TAW is having

Yoshijai
10-13-2014, 02:19 PM
Tadaaah i stepped out of syn but went back will i still get the bonus syn prize?

Eagle_one
10-13-2014, 02:23 PM

How about a proportional reward. Why should a non gold user get 50?

Give 50% of gold used back to those who used it. We'll only spend it, and those who don't contribute to the cost of running this game we all enjoy get their fair reward as well.

b-w
10-13-2014, 02:42 PM
thank you guys

MsTink0514
10-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Thank you Gree for the information, and thank you for doing something to compensate for the issues during the event.

Will we also be getting the modifier that comes with the prize above the tier we fell in? That's the main thing most syndicates would appreciate. Thanks :)

TheCCKilla111
10-13-2014, 04:01 PM
@Tadaaah I joined another syn after SA was over. I would like the prize for my SA syn. Is that possible?

Vile Lynn
10-13-2014, 04:13 PM
Nice! :)
Much appreciated!

Thank you for posting, Tadaaah.

Fearlessheat
10-13-2014, 04:55 PM
O
Dear Crime City Players,

Thank you for being part of the Crime City community.

We sincerely apologize for the problems that occurred with this weekend's Street Assault event.

While it will sound like a bad excuse, we were hit with a “perfect storm” of technical issues that delivered a poor gameplay experience.

As our valued players, you deserve better.

We have investigated and identified the reasons for these problems and will put in place processes that will hopefully prevent similar problems in the future.

We are not perfect, but we are doing our best to deliver you the gameplay experience that you deserve.

Moreover, you will see changes to Crime City in the upcoming months that we hope you will love. We will share details of these changes in the following weeks and months.

An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize.

Free Gold: Anyone who logged in during the duration of the event will receive 50 gold.

Once again, thank you for being part of the incredible Crime City community.

We greatly appreciate your continued patronage as we take Crime City to the next level.

Sincerely,

The Crime City Team

When are prizes coming

Tadaaah
10-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Tadaaah i stepped out of syn but went back will i still get the bonus syn prize?

No, as you would need to be in the syndicate when prizes were received.

@Tadaaah I joined another syn after SA was over. I would like the prize for my SA syn. Is that possible?

If you were in the syndicate when prizing was awarded, please submit a ticket. It might take some time, but we'll look to verify when you left the syndicate to see if you were eligible for prizing.

Kitty McPurr
10-13-2014, 07:28 PM
Please post an accurate list of the prizes for both the syndicate tiers and for the individual tiers, so we can see which prizes we are expecting in our inventory. transparency and all...

Cats
10-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Thank you!

MsTink0514
10-13-2014, 08:06 PM
Soooooo..... I got the 50 gold on my accts, but still no "next tier prize"

CCNate250
10-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Well done gree.

bevsxrs
10-13-2014, 09:19 PM
No, as you would need to be in the syndicate when prizes were received.

If you were in the syndicate when prizing was awarded, please submit a ticket. It might take some time, but we'll look to verify when you left the syndicate to see if you were eligible for prizing.

Thank you for the gold...it is appreciated.

Babytway
10-13-2014, 09:31 PM
thanks for gold and next tier gift

gzurr
10-13-2014, 09:40 PM
Thank you for the gold...

Zippy69
10-13-2014, 11:53 PM
Please post an accurate list of the prizes for both the syndicate tiers and for the individual tiers, so we can see which prizes we are expecting in our inventory. transparency and all...

Kitty posted exactly what I was thinking...

please, either post the Prize List (Ind & Synd) here Or make sure that we all get an additional Splash Screen, detailing the 'bonus' Syndicate Reward & Individual Prizes.

appreciate the thanks, especially as my Syndicate had a 'technical issues' mare throughout the whole SA Event - unable to see any deploys 1st match up & continual lock out / freezing issues in final 90 seconds of battles (not that that's a key/important time!)

thankfully, even with these annoying issues, we still managed to complete Perfect Goal with 2 hours to go; with no issues, we would have completed within 24-48 hours!

Zippy69
10-14-2014, 12:25 AM
just checked Stats on my 5 Accounts - only had increase of couple of 100K, which will be just from Syndicate SLTQ Rewards...

I would be looking for an increase of at least a couple of Mil from a High Syndicate Reward (top 70?) & a Medium Individual Reward (Top 3000) especially as both rewards will carry a decent % Modifier...

So, please, let us have a splash screen or prize list...

PPS: can't even be sure if I've received the 50 gold either...

DeepSea
10-14-2014, 02:11 AM
GREE, thank you for the 50 gold. I have yet to receive the compensated item prize. Do I need to send in a ticket?

b-w
10-14-2014, 07:56 AM
we do get to keep the previous reward? I much rather the 6-10 over 3-5.

B0ST0N
10-14-2014, 08:08 AM
we do get to keep the previous reward? I much rather the 6-10 over 3-5.

Correct. You get both

cajunman
10-14-2014, 10:37 AM
Correct. You get both

got the gold, any word on the extra prizes for the syndicate and individual?

B0ST0N
10-14-2014, 10:45 AM
got the gold, any word on the extra prizes for the syndicate and individual?

Not yet. But I expect it will be in our inventories before Raid Boss.

Oasis
10-14-2014, 11:50 AM
Got my new weapons! Thanks Gree.
Not sure which individual prize I received. Any way to easily find out?

Evan1000
10-14-2014, 12:21 PM
Syndicate prize is here thanks GREE!

jdagosti
10-14-2014, 12:31 PM
When are the individual prizes being released? I know some have received and others have not. Also - there was a difference between the mods listed for individual placement between droid and iOS - I received my proper mod as listed in my prize list, yet yesterday evening had a defense boost switched to attack. How is this ethical to list one prize and a mod - yet award a completely different one. Everyone has been fixated on the huge technical glitches that occurred during this event - but there are also subtle ones that nobody from Gree has been able to reply to any of my tickets about...

TheCCKilla111
10-14-2014, 01:47 PM
@Tadaaah how do I submit a ticket?

Tadaaah
10-14-2014, 03:36 PM
@Tadaaah how do I submit a ticket?

You can submit here: https://games.gree-support.net/tickets/new

Zippy69
10-14-2014, 03:40 PM
received Syndicate Reward on all 5 Accounts - thanks

now, how do we check to confirm that the Individual Rewards have been added?

can we see that Individual Reward List please

Keapa
10-14-2014, 07:54 PM
An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize

Dear Tadaaah
Whist one appreciates the effort Gree has gone to as a way of soothing players frustrations that the SA event caused. The question imust be asked. Will Gree follow throught with its promise in regards to TAW?

Evan1000
10-14-2014, 08:05 PM
An Additional Prize: We will award everyone who participated in the event the tier prize above your result for both your syndicate and individual leaderboard standings. For the first place syndicate, we will award a new prize

Dear Tadaaah
Whist one appreciates the effort Gree has gone to as a way of soothing players frustrations that the SA event caused. The question imust be asked. Will Gree follow throught with its promise in regards to TAW?

Love your use of the word whilst, but the question must also be asked, you know this is GREE you're taking about right? You'll get it but God knows when.. I'm still waiting for them to announce the winners of the forum contests

pratz
10-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Hey tadaah ,

So every syndicate and every individual was suppose to get an additional prize I.e , a prize one above the tier they actually received , every other syndicate got the benefit of it , which is very nice of u guys , thanks for tht . However , how does tht benefits taw ? Because taw got same of the first reward whereas u clearly mentioned First place syn will get a NEW PRIZE , every other syn got the better prize but not the first place one , the syn tht spent almost double the gold of the second syn ? I don't understand how that's fair to the first place syn ?

Other then this small concern , rest things that gree did for their customers for this event is amazing , once agAin thanks for that , but please do look into it , IMO first place syn should get a new and better prize

Thank you

Babytway
10-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Tadaah stated in original post first place syn would receive a new prize not the same one

Evan1000
10-14-2014, 09:29 PM
Hey tadaah ,

So every syndicate and every individual was suppose to get an additional prize I.e , a prize one above the tier they actually received , every other syndicate got the benefit of it , which is very nice of u guys , thanks for tht . However , how does tht benefits taw ? Because taw got same of the first reward whereas u clearly mentioned First place syn will get a NEW PRIZE , every other syn got the better prize but not the first place one , the syn tht spent almost double the gold of the second syn ? I don't understand how that's fair to the first place syn ?

Other then this small concern , rest things that gree did for their customers for this event is amazing , once agAin thanks for that , but please do look into it , IMO first place syn should get a new and better prize

Thank you

An item with, if I recall correctly, 700k/700k stats and a 10% mafia defense mod is better than what everyone else got? I for one got a 198k/700k stat item and a 16% explosive defense, which trust me I'm not sleazing at, and I know you guys were told you were getting a new prize, but that prize isn't something to sleaze at either Lmao

Keapa
10-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Sigh.... How true even when Gree tries to repair a situation. It still has a way to go.

New prizes. Doesn't mean the same prize , because that means the mods don't stack,so Gree just repeats the same prizes

Syndicate first prize was 10% mafia defense
Individual first prize was 16% mafia defense
Thus 10% + 10% + 16% + 16% = 52% or should
But no after Gree gave out the prizes
10% + 10% + 16% + 16% = 36%

Keapa
10-14-2014, 11:08 PM
Dear taddaaah

Honey, darling, sweetness

Now that we know there is a problem with mods not stacking when there are 2 identical items
That the missing % matches the % of the individual prize
It would be safe to come to the conclusion that the mod didn't stack
Solution:
Change the name of the prize, then the system will see it as a " new" prize and will allow the mod to be added

Keapa
10-14-2014, 11:14 PM
Dear taddaaah

Honey, darling, sweetness

Now that we know there is a problem with mods not stacking when there are 2 identical items
That the missing % matches the % of the individual prize
It would be safe to come to the conclusion that the mod didn't stack
Solution:
Change the name of the prize, then the system will see it as a " new" prize and will allow the mod to be added

This may be a good time to mention a future problem, what will happen when you release another update and since all TAW members now have 2 syndicate prizes with the same name and stats what will prevent them being stripped of the prize/ mod later on? If your system thinks it a duplicate error.

Crobach
10-14-2014, 11:50 PM
This may be a good time to mention a future problem, what will happen when you release another update and since all TAW members now have 2 syndicate prizes with the same name and stats what will prevent them being stripped of the prize/ mod later on? If your system thinks it a duplicate error.

Ive had a ticket going for a while now on this issue. Got an initial auto reply that this was a known issue and should be resolved soon. Updated it when i Saw this thread to try avoiding getting another mafia mod that didnt stack as indy compensation, sadly it didnt help.
I have no idea on how to get in contact with Gree customer service or If it even exists. I applaud the efforts made by Gree to compensate players for the way this SA went down, but at the same time its frustrating being "punished" with prizes that doesnt stack just because you score high points consistently in events. (yes, punished, as all except a very few accounts actually improved their stats more than me)
TAW deserves their extra prize as all others, but the fact that the mod stacks shows it is indeed possible for high mafia mods, so Why it shouldnt work for indy rewards as well is beyond me....

sister morphine
10-15-2014, 03:40 AM

Give 50% of gold used back to those who used it. We'll only spend it, and those who don't contribute to the cost of running this game we all enjoy get their fair reward as well.
50 gold is hardly going to allow the "peasants" to overthrow your ivory tower. Back in the box with you.

Weasel
10-15-2014, 08:44 AM
Thank you, Gree, for recognizing and acknowledging there was an issue that occurred on the Gree-end. Stuff happens, and owning it when it does rather than denying and hiding it is a real boss move.

Most people seem to be enjoying their additional syndicate toys, myself included. I have only one question. When should we expect to receive the additional individual rank prize that was promised?

As for the free gold, it's not much but the gesture is appreciated. Thank you.

B0ST0N
10-16-2014, 05:43 AM
Feel bad for all top 100 individuals who consistently rank in those tiers. This will make them not score so much, which will make their syns not score so much, which when that happens... hmmm

RAMNUTS
10-16-2014, 02:30 PM

This is a FREE game and if you choose to spend gold and gree drops the ball then you should be reimbursed, but to ask why a non gold user should receive gold then how is that right, they all play the FREE game???

BTW- I'm a gold user

dip.stick
10-19-2014, 07:18 PM
Why anyone would play this game us beyond me. It involves no skill, mind numbing tapping and just spending endless amounts of cash to get meaningless prizes. Free play is a joke and you can never hope for anything meaningful ... This is not a free game. You are stupid if you think otherwise.

The real people that piss me off are people like monte, kepa, billionaire etc who are actually the ones benefitting the most and the real ones suckering us all. Encouraging you morons to continue to play this stupid game ....

Most of the big spenders here are refunded some amounts by Gree or are on their payroll somehow. They get to beta test and get additional stuff others can never hope to get, which is why you can NEVER hope to even catch up. Which means the game is rigged and stacked up against you. Why would anyone want to play a rigged game? There were glitches that were exploited and apparently fixed, and I am sure there are currently still more around that the "chosen few" still exploit. Again this is stacked against 95% of the player ... The real players Gree makes money from.

Events used to be fun and for the players, this is not the case anymore. Now it's how many events can be run and how much money can be made. They are not fun! There is not a single fun event on at the moment.

Events are badly designed and coded and full of issues when released, server problems, reused graphics and competitions for users ideas (weapons, characters etc) are signs that the Dev and artistic teams are going downhill. There are issues galore. Again this apathy means that this is going downhill!

The game mechanics suck and will always be about tapping, getting some prizes and/or some ranking which result is some meaningless increase in stats .... Depending on how much money you spent and then doing it all over again. Leaderboard are meaningless ... This is not the Grammys or Raspberries even ... No one in the real world cares about your or the syndicates rank ....

The funniest thing is that Gree puts outs these teasers that they will make things better and asking for suggestions .... TRUTHFULLY? how many have really been implemented? How many do you think will? If your answer is more than 90% the you are blissfully ignorant and if your answer is less than 10% then your are stupid to still play this game, and if your answer in anywhere in between the. Your are a sucker, coz Gree is cheating you.

This gets boring FAST and if you are doing it for more than 6 months or are either lazy to do anything else, bored of your life, lack morale and self esteem or basically hate your parents and want to piss their money away. No smart, successful person ..... Professional, businessman, celebrity or even housewife/husband would play this game without realizing it's screwed up ... Either way you have to be mentally deficient to play this for any reasonable amounts of time.

I have seen many casualties and sad stories of syndicate pressure on spending and threats, it's not real life you stupid morons.

In any case the sooner you sane people realize that this is nothing but a moe y grabbing lame ass game the better off you will be ... Go play Destiny or Dark Souls or MSG, you would probably get a better kick out of the experience.

Have a great life suckers ...... And sure there are typos and spelling errors ... Truth I don't care anymore ... ALL GREE GAMES SUCK!!!