PDA

View Full Version : Fix lagging

Jokidoki
10-13-2014, 12:11 PM
Gree fix the lagging.
When ios players kill a target.
It takes ages when we get a confirmation that we killed the target.
Put some extra memory in youre servers to speed up the game.
We are playing in 2014 not in the year 1972!!!

Thief
10-13-2014, 12:14 PM
My Favorite is when there is a Raid boss and an LTQ going on at the same time..... Takes an hour to kill a few targets it feels like.

thunder
10-13-2014, 01:08 PM
I have no problems at home on my wifi. When I'm out and using my phone company it lags at times. So it's not gree its your connection.

Mark-1
10-13-2014, 01:23 PM
I have no problems at home on my wifi. When I'm out and using my phone company it lags at times. So it's not gree its your connection.

No, it's Gree servers. The lag was introduced when they implemented the air plane fix. Well now when you're on one of the maps, it freezes for a few seconds. It will do this every few minutes. It is not a problem on droid. I have both.

AfterHours-Oliver
10-13-2014, 01:45 PM

100mb fibre connection lags like hell, only on key target kills on this game, everything else runs fine. It's the client-server chat to stop the airplane glitch. The app is awaiting a server response. Bad connections will make this seem worse, granted, but it's there and at the server end.

Bob Belcher
10-13-2014, 06:17 PM
You wanted glitches fixed,so now this is what you get crappiest game performance ever!
WAKE UP MW IS ON ITS LAST LEG, The End is NEAR!!

Pidgeot
10-13-2014, 06:34 PM
Its not a glitch, its does that on the last goal to sync with the servers.

Mr.Grumpy
10-13-2014, 10:32 PM
i can't take it anymore. takes forever just to kill a 3-hit target.

SpikeyKit
10-13-2014, 11:23 PM
You wanted glitches fixed,so now this is what you get crappiest game performance ever!
WAKE UP MW IS ON ITS LAST LEG, The End is NEAR!!

Really? They have shifted the focus. A new breath of life. Might be short lived, but so far i see them working on various problems and fixing them, yes all games come to an end but I feel as long as they liaten and keep trying thwy may have a couple more years yet.

Now all we need is an event that uses stamina again. We all want one. Its the slowest regen, and gives us time to burn it and wait a few hours before doing it again