PDA

View Full Version : New faction boosts/bonuses !!

Hobbs
10-13-2014, 10:56 AM
How about we Add Some New Tiers and Additional Boosts to Faction!

o Raise the current Boost Tiers to Level 10.

o Add Energy Regen and Stamina Regen NEW Bonuses.

o Allow Members to "BORROW" from Faction Vault.

I feel this would Breath New Life into Faction Donating and Participation.
The "BORROW" Feature could allow the more established Accounts Help the Newer ones achieve those Expensive LTBs or Compete better in FrontLine Event,creating a more Balanced Playing Field.

superman007
10-13-2014, 10:59 AM
If we could include the Deployment Regen would be a great too.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-13-2014, 11:00 AM
i agree completely, i was thinking of the same idea a couple days ago, but i think the leader should have to allow the borrowing.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-13-2014, 11:00 AM
superman007 health regen speeds up FL health as well as EB RB and WD health

Hobbs
10-13-2014, 11:02 AM
Good idea Buck,only leader should sanction a "BORROW"
Also a Frontline Deployment regen Boost Great Idea :)

I Will Merc You
10-13-2014, 11:11 AM
All good ideas.

I hope GREE addresses the mounting pile of issues before taking the time to see your ideas come to fruition.

Again, all good ideas.

NexusImperium
10-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Borrowing would be a bit problematic unless the game automatically enforced repayment with interest - e.g. 10-20% of all building collections/raids are paid back into the faction bank until the debt is repaid + 5%.

What I'd like to see is the ability for faction members to transfer funds to other faction members. That would be GREAT.

YankeePhil
10-13-2014, 11:20 AM

Health regen does not affect FL at all, normally I'm -30% health, and this event I was -61% and deploys regened at the same rate as before

ezmunie
10-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Personally, I don't like the borrow option. It would be a PIA, besides, Gree sells cash, so the little guy can buy his own cash.

Thief
10-13-2014, 11:43 AM

Health regen doesn't impact FL....However it does on the other 3 you mentioned.

Annihilator2
10-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Personally, I don't like the borrow option. It would be a PIA, besides, Gree sells cash, so the little guy can buy his own cash.

I also don't like. Minis must work also to get stats and IPH
What is next step? Move big units and bonuses from main to mini?

Annihilator2
10-13-2014, 02:17 PM
New faction for FL deploy regens is good idea ( regen speed increasing)

Captain Buck Slayer
10-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Health regen doesn't impact FL....However it does on the other 3 you mentioned.
Learn somethin' new every day!

swaggerfagger
10-13-2014, 02:21 PM
I cannot agree more about borrowing - it'd allow higher income players to give lower income players a chance to do frontline - especially with the new units.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-13-2014, 02:23 PM
yep, a lot of players in our faction struggled due to low IPH. Would help a lot GREE.

Greeny1
10-13-2014, 02:32 PM
Well get the little guys to work on their iph.....that's how the big guys did it, otherwise it will just become a gold throwing competition as everyone will be able to buy the same units. Time to make choices.....upgrade buildings or save for frontline......more strategy for the game rather than everyone being able to buy them.

Hobbs
10-13-2014, 02:38 PM
The Borrowing option especially for Frontline Allow the Lower IPH/Level Faction Member a Chance to Enjoy the event more,it would enhance Team Spirit and Get All Levels regardless of IPH more involved.
Some cannot afford to go Buy cash and as they would be Lower IPH they would get less for their money when buying through game.
Every member is Valuable and it's a way for ALL to enjoy every event and a chance for ALL to participate Equally

Sigg
10-13-2014, 02:39 PM
Faction bonuses are overdue. Let's spend some of that good faction $$$!

kmg108
10-13-2014, 02:42 PM
The way I see it, none of this matters anymore until they fix the raid glitch where anyone can raid anyone...regardless of stat differences. We all compete in these events for fun, and for stats. Being that stats don't seem to matter anymore against rivals, there isn't really a reason to continue growing stats. I suppose WD is a place where stats matter, but that represents such a small part of the cycle. All other events are geared toward using energy or stamina to further grow stats, but I still question what the point of growing stats anymore if they don't matter.

FL is nice because it doesn't take stats into account; however, the reward is simply more stats...which don't matter. It used to be about getting stronger, which was the point of the events. I'm not so sure that I understand the point of the game any longer. The new temp boosts, especially with how easy they are to obtain, just compound the problem (in my opinion). What is the point of temp boosts, if you don't actually need them?

I still really enjoy playing the game...I just don't quite understand the new direction it is taking. Is there a direction? Maybe I need to take a small break from it, but then I would miss out on increasing my stats that no longer matter. What a quandary I'm in!

Greeny1
10-13-2014, 03:27 PM
The way I see it, none of this matters anymore until they fix the raid glitch where anyone can raid anyone...regardless of stat differences. We all compete in these events for fun, and for stats. Being that stats don't seem to matter anymore against rivals, there isn't really a reason to continue growing stats. I suppose WD is a place where stats matter, but that represents such a small part of the cycle. All other events are geared toward using energy or stamina to further grow stats, but I still question what the point of growing stats anymore if they don't matter.

FL is nice because it doesn't take stats into account; however, the reward is simply more stats...which don't matter. It used to be about getting stronger, which was the point of the events. I'm not so sure that I understand the point of the game any longer. The new temp boosts, especially with how easy they are to obtain, just compound the problem (in my opinion). What is the point of temp boosts, if you don't actually need them?

I still really enjoy playing the game...I just don't quite understand the new direction it is taking. Is there a direction? Maybe I need to take a small break from it, but then I would miss out on increasing my stats that no longer matter. What a quandary I'm in!

Spot on......can understand the temp bonuses and think they are good in some ways, but stats increase are huge. Forget the huge temp attack increases and make them def ones.....that will make the game more interesting when targets become fewer and they start to level out more.

jrb22250
10-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Faction bank that you loose 10% to put money in and loose 10% when sending money out. Or be able to transfer player to player for 10% lose??

Mr Prezident
10-13-2014, 05:10 PM

The "BORROW" Feature could allow the more established Accounts Help the Newer ones achieve those Expensive LTBs or Compete better in FrontLine Event,creating a more Balanced Playing Field.

I like the idea of borrowing but that would need leaders permission otherwise members and leeches will abuse that money and people will be jumping factions just to steal money and that would actually create more problems

josh_x
10-13-2014, 08:15 PM
I really like the idea of having a deploy regen bonus. It's much needed because waiting 8 hours is a bit much. Make it subtle though, maybe 30%. Possibly more expensive as well, because deploys themselves are (relatively) expensive.

Miss Soprano
10-13-2014, 09:18 PM

I agree and all the rest of the gree games went to level 10 awhile ago.

rushabhc
10-13-2014, 09:40 PM
best !deas guys.
hope gree listen to us

Mr.Grumpy
10-13-2014, 10:24 PM

nailed it.

headfaction
10-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Another great idea from the players!

Hobbs
10-15-2014, 04:34 AM
Yes Confirmed that the other GREE games Kingdom Age and Crime City have had improvements and added tiers on Faction/Guild Bonuses.
Would be great to see this Addition to Modern War !!

doeboy
10-15-2014, 05:58 AM
I would love to see new faction bonuses how about a faction base where there are buildings and you can get new valor units health regent boosts defence buildings money buildings possibilities are endless

Hobbs
10-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Bump,any other ideas welcome

rambo 1st blood
10-15-2014, 05:55 PM
Is a very bad idea to allow money borrowing or giving the of any kind. People should just have to play the game like everyone else does to get money. It would destroy the game if it was made possible to give money to other players. Keep game the way it is GREE

Adm. J(K96)
10-16-2014, 12:30 AM
It seems the idea of putting time, work, and effort in building something is lost. The balance has already been tipped heavily to one side that the game is nearly lost.

qwertyguy
10-16-2014, 01:12 AM
Borrowing...although well intentioned, bad idea

new faction bonuses are overdue...period.

fix the raid glitch first...what glitch? (it's a myth) There are limits to this very day. You cannot raid just anybody, although it may seem like it when they are 2.5 times your attack stat. People are not used to playing in the higher tiers where they have recently been forced to play because of stat inflation. Game play is simply different in the higher stat tiers; it always has been. My lower level account still experiences the old raid limits because it simply isn't that strong.

Hobbs
10-16-2014, 02:02 AM
The Borrowing Idea is there to Create Balance,low IPH accounts simply cannot compete in current Frontline event since the introduction of the new units!
This would allow those accounts to still enjoy all events While they grow.
It's a Team Game,without the faction side I doubt any of us would still be playing this game.
While I agree you should build your Avatar,I don't see an issue with helping Faction Members while they do so.

Mark-RDS
10-16-2014, 09:50 AM
Why stop there? Share stamina, health and energy as well.

I Will Merc You
10-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Why should low IPH players get to compete on the same level with high IPH players?

^ the above question is rhetorical.

Low IPH players can compete with other low IPH players in FL. Sorry, you can't play with Gunners. Get over it.

Income sharing is a horrible, horrible idea, with even more horrible reasons supporting the horrible idea.

Adm. J(K96)
10-16-2014, 11:02 AM
Sounds like redistribution of wealth, doesn't it?

Dcarrington
10-16-2014, 01:33 PM
Borrowing is NOT a good ideal ! You know you play the game to build your account for over 3 years to only see that the time spent was wasted when accounts less than 3 months old can raid you! And I've never been outside a top 25 faction. Also if your IPH is low build it like everyone else with a decent IPH had to do ! I remember buying trees to save money from being raided and selling them to buy new money buildings when they came out ! Older accounts mean less and less now days!!!!!!!! Stop the bleeding Gree!!!!!

hexctasy
10-19-2014, 03:16 AM
The borrowing idea is fun but it will be very measy !

Evilfort
10-19-2014, 03:25 AM
Sounds great! Lets do it

Pidgeot
10-19-2014, 03:25 AM
I like the idea of players giving resources to other players in the faction. This way all players in the faction can be strong. need that last legendary for raid boss that someone else has 3 of, well you can get it. It should be balanced though.

A game call Warframe has a "tax" that the player making the trade must pay. Here, the player will pay like 5 or 10 gold to make the trade. No player gets that gold but its a "cost" of using the trade system. 5 or 10 gold is easy to get and makes the 4.99 cost of 50 gold useful, since that player can get in 5 trades.

Evilfort
10-19-2014, 04:03 AM
I got a suggestion. Its really annoying to do events when you have to try click an unit among alot of others units.

Why not have events run in event box. No reason to go to maps. But yea prestaging would be impossible :)

Adm. J(K96)
10-19-2014, 11:17 AM
This way all players in the faction can be strong. And that right there folks, is why this game is in its death throes. T-ball anyone?

doeboy
10-19-2014, 12:55 PM
Im not sure about borrow from faction but what about player to player I could give someone in my faction in game money

Robespierre
10-19-2014, 02:12 PM
I agree with the money transfer option. The forums have been too boring recently, and this would liven up things. The low iph need a handout, and the raid re-calibration didn't go far enough for some.

While we're suggesting things to equalize the playing field, how about a 1-gold priced "insta-kill button" that permanently deletes another player's highest stat item? After all, it has been frustrating to attack someone only to lose the attack. That would energize the low-stat players, and drive up video views.

Please, more ideas..these are gold.

Pidgeot
10-19-2014, 03:31 PM
And that right there folks, is why this game is in its death throes. T-ball anyone?

This makes the game better. Most, if not all free to play games have inventory/ cash and premium item trading. I mean its pretty much the life blood of those games.

HayeZeus
10-19-2014, 03:32 PM
Borrowing (redistribution) is an awful idea. GREE enjoys screwing its customers, but even they won't go so low as to Obamafy the game.

Adm. J(K96)
10-20-2014, 03:56 AM
Amen Zeus. Pidge, all the types of things you've been asking for has been to help the "little guy" who's too lazy to put in some serious time building anything. The I want it all and I want it now mentality. In case you hadn't noticed, Gree has given a lot of that lately and the game has suffered immensely. If you can't see that you are either blind or incredibly stupid.

Pidgeot
10-20-2014, 11:21 AM
Amen Zeus. Pidge, all the types of things you've been asking for has been to help the "little guy" who's too lazy to put in some serious time building anything. The I want it all and I want it now mentality. In case you hadn't noticed, Gree has given a lot of that lately and the game has suffered immensely. If you can't see that you are either blind or incredibly stupid.

So, you resort to ad hominem to further your argument? I've made my post to help the hard working free and lite to mid gold players. I've never said just give away everything for no work at all. Free and lite to mid gold players should have nice things and what GREE has been doing was that. No real imbalance has came from it. All that means are the top players deserve better boost and units.

Adm. J(K96)
10-20-2014, 11:43 AM
I guess you missed all the statflation? So after going on about how all the good rewards only go to the top players, now you say they should get better ones? Really man, you are all over the place.