PDA

View Full Version : Will this game get fixed?

Zepson
10-13-2014, 03:33 AM
How about it GREE, we just like to know...
Will you adapt the attack/defense ratio for raids (=getting raided by players with less then half attack of our defense, how is this even possible???) or are you going to leave it as it is?
This was not what we've been playing for, defense seems useless now!
Stronger players hate it, weaker players love it, but... it's the stronger players who are your paying customers, it is best to not chase them away if you don't want to see your revenue drop considerably.
The answer to this question will determine if I will quit this game or keep on playing it.
And a clear answer in a reasonable timeframe please.

Arc9761
10-13-2014, 03:41 AM
You will not get an answer to your question on this forum.

The game will never be fixed.
If Gree cared in the slightest about this game or its customers, there would have action taken on simple requests a long time ago.

Instead, the best we get is completely irrelevant answers from support, locked and deleted threads and "Good idea. I'll pass this along to the devs."

rutty
10-13-2014, 04:02 AM
You'd think this was easy to fix, right? It's just a simple mathematical check. Even Gree should be able to fix it*

*not holding my breath

Fergus14
10-13-2014, 04:04 AM
When is player appreciation week - or has it been? I thought there was an ask a Mod part to it.

bam bam.
10-13-2014, 04:20 AM
When is player appreciation week - or has it been? I thought there was an ask a Mod part to it.

They appreciate you, just not interested in your ideas or contribution. Wait just got to check appreciate and completely ignore are the same thing right?.

jeffvan
10-13-2014, 04:51 AM
They appreciate that you keep buying gold. I think we should have another 1% gold sale

J1mcrane
10-13-2014, 05:54 AM
Guys, I think you are all missing the point here. Yes there is an easy fix, a very simple fix that anyone who knows how to type numbers into a computer can do, BUT, Gree will not fix it.

They want their lower stat players to get a taste of what it's like to raid and attack people. The lower stat players far outnumber the higher stat players, therefore if they can entice the lower stat players by giving them a taste of what it's like to be able to do all the things the bigger boys can do, then they, in turn will get hooked and buy gold.
It's Grees mechanics in ensuring interest in the game by all, the problem will not get fixed because it is not a problem.

camper killer
10-13-2014, 06:36 AM
There is nothing wrong, the game is the same since 2011..... including the quarterly inflation. Gotta have inflation, otherwise there would be no reason to buy more gold....

ask the old timers....

its not a free to play, its truly a Pay 2 Win game....

I know...

I was there....

Zepson
10-13-2014, 07:35 AM
its not a free to play, its truly a Pay 2 Win game.

No, that's just the point I'm making, it has become a "Pay 2 Lose game"!

1S1K
10-13-2014, 08:06 AM
Exactly!!!! I don't PAY to get 2B defense stats to be raided and beaten by a player with a BILLION or more stats less!!! So if they want to drive the gold players out of the game, they are right on track to do it!!!!

Zepson
10-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Hello? Anybody there?

kmg108
10-14-2014, 10:48 AM
Think this through for a minute. If the broken raid system is catering to the low attack players to entice them to buy gold, why would they ever buy gold? Any gold they buy would be spent to increase the very stats that no longer matter.

It appears that the whole point of the game just went out the window.

In a game where stats are the point of the game, you simply cannot remove the element that stats have a value. The moment stats no longer matter is the very moment the game has effectively ended. It's like the great depression...people had money but it simply wasn't worth anything.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-14-2014, 11:26 AM
You participate in "Modern War" at your own peril or pleasure.
You need to think about what you do, if the provider or the service no longer satisfies you and remains unresponsive to you.
We all have choices, and remain free to do what makes the most sense in the mind of the doer.

Tinker
10-14-2014, 11:40 AM
Exactly!!!! I don't PAY to get 2B defense stats to be raided and beaten by a player with a BILLION or more stats less!!! So if they want to drive the gold players out of the game, they are right on track to do it!!!!

The only defence you have is your timer. Collect your money before I collect it for you.

Kefa
10-15-2014, 07:01 AM

If you spend money on gold, then, yes, actually, you do. You pay for exactly that. That's how the game works. A raid on someone who's def is 2x your atk will win.

Think this through for a minute. If the broken raid system is catering to the low attack players to entice them to buy gold, why would they ever buy gold? Any gold they buy would be spent to increase the very stats that no longer matter.

It appears that the whole point of the game just went out the window.

In a game where stats are the point of the game, you simply cannot remove the element that stats have a value. The moment stats no longer matter is the very moment the game has effectively ended. It's like the great depression...people had money but it simply wasn't worth anything.

I get the frustration with the math, I really do, but it's not a "mistake" - it's by design, and it applies to raids only. The ability to raid someone who's stats are higher than yours doesn't entice anyone to buy gold - but it does entice them to keep playing since, if they want to, they can raid cash for events like Frontline - where they just may spend gold on deploys if they suddenly have another 100 good units to deploy.

The stats matter in WD, and that is where most of the game's money is made. Nobody buys gold to raid. However, gold buyers buy most of their gold for WD, where atk vs. def stats do matter. (they "matter" in raids, too, but you just have to accept the math - or quit)