PDA

View Full Version : Game Lag/Freeze issue

Robin CC
10-13-2014, 02:00 AM
The current lag and freezing issues have been on going for sometime but until now I thought only of it as a mild nuisance to gameplay. How ever it has now caused a bigger issue and support have refused to help, not sure why I'm surprised really. When clicking on a building to check it's output time the game froze, I clicked on the screen several times to try and get a response and nothing happened for that moment. Then it all came back to life, registered my clicks and too my surprise my innocuous biotech was automatically sold. A rather unfortunate placement of my clicks I guess. Grees response is that they won't restore the building as there is now a "confirm" button. Has anyone else had this issue? It's terrible service and support that they are unwilling to help a customer who has had a game issue caused by an outstanding problem at their end. If any mods read this perhaps you should tell the higher ups that customer relations and consumer happiness is kind of an important thing when it come to a products survival.

ju100
10-13-2014, 02:16 AM
The current lag and freezing issues have been on going for sometime but until now I thought only of it as a mild nuisance to gameplay. How ever it has now caused a bigger issue and support have refused to help, not sure why I'm surprised really. When clicking on a building to check it's output time the game froze, I clicked on the screen several times to try and get a response and nothing happened for that moment. Then it all came back to life, registered my clicks and too my surprise my innocuous biotech was automatically sold. A rather unfortunate placement of my clicks I guess. Grees response is that they won't restore the building as there is now a "confirm" button. Has anyone else had this issue? It's terrible service and support that they are unwilling to help a customer who has had a game issue caused by an outstanding problem at their end. If any mods read this perhaps you should tell the higher ups that customer relations and consumer happiness is kind of an important thing when it come to a products survival.

Same here with one of my Arc de Triomphe.
Support politely told me to go f*ck myself...
I understand, I'm not from SUP...

bam bam.
10-13-2014, 02:18 AM
Yeah, if ur a spender tell them u won't spend any more. Also go off about poor service, glitching issues r not resolved by confirm buttons so they can shove that logic where it fits. Keep hitting them with well thought through tickets. I had them restore a lvl 10 unit building that I sold cause of glitching. They r just lazy. The easy answer is no so they say that to everything. Make sure no, is not the easy answer!. Otherwise nuke n delete game.

ju100
10-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Yeah, if ur a spender tell them u won't spend any more. Also go off about poor service, glitching issues r not resolved by confirm buttons so they can shove that logic where it fits. Keep hitting them with well thought through tickets. I had them restore a lvl 10 unit building that I sold cause of glitching. They r just lazy. The easy answer is no so they say that to everything. Make sure no, is not the easy answer!. Otherwise nuke n delete game.

Thanks for the advice bam bam. I tried and will try again, but i'm a light gold spender. I've been playing since the start of the game, but they wouldn't really care if I would stop spending. I understand the difference of support between free and gold spenders. I don't like it but I understand.

Annihilator2
10-13-2014, 04:20 AM
Game freezes so often and in all places. I did not sale building because of freezing but killed unwanted target during this LTQ (wasted energy).

Conclusion: game is unplayable.

P.S.: I did not see such often and serious problems in previous versions of the game. Freezing rose sharply in last 4.4 version.

Dog bite
10-13-2014, 06:55 AM
The lag is so bad now I just get server errors.
Droid is slightly better than the iOS; however both suffer from lag.
I have been caught a few times pressing energy refill during lag events only to find I have over filled.
Now whenever I get lag I just shut down MW.
I'm not a code expert and I won't pretend to know the answer.
All I know is that the issue diminishes from the game experience - and that could cost customers.
Best of luck with getting your building back.

Mr.Grumpy
10-13-2014, 10:41 PM
yep. sold my one of my zambia fronts. being playing for 2+ years. gree's response?..."thanks for playing, go f*ck yourself".

nice.

this "game" has become, in a word: unplayable.