PDA

View Full Version : GREE.. where's our gold?

Evan1000
10-12-2014, 06:54 PM
So android has no videos whatsoever.. and not only do the tapjoy offers give out LESS gold on android than on iOS, for whatever reason, it's still not giving me my gold for completing the offers.

On top of that.. android is beyond laggy and during street assault the nodes wouldn't even update, and we got no pop ups as to who won the battles.

So please.. fix android. I played on iOS for awhile and I NEVER had these problems. It's getting to the point where it's becoming annoying to play.

Also, sorry for complaining, but you make it too easy.. and yes I'm well aware that this comment isn't 'constructive.'

Dipstik
10-12-2014, 07:06 PM
So please.. fix android.

I think you're talking to the wrong company...

1Shot
10-12-2014, 09:54 PM
So android has no videos whatsoever.. and not only do the tapjoy offers give out LESS gold on android than on iOS, for whatever reason, it's still not giving me my gold for completing the offers.

On top of that.. android is beyond laggy and during street assault the nodes wouldn't even update, and we got no pop ups as to who won the battles.

So please.. fix android. I played on iOS for awhile and I NEVER had these problems. It's getting to the point where it's becoming annoying to play.

Also, sorry for complaining, but you make it too easy.. and yes I'm well aware that this comment isn't 'constructive.'
Go back to apple, I never have any issues on here.

DeepSea
10-13-2014, 02:39 AM
2 option. Send in a ticket or refund via itune.

smokey77
10-13-2014, 02:57 AM
The android issue is down to device i believe , not Gree . I have a sony xperia sp on android that is ridiculously laggy on my main account , on my other account i use an android tablet and have no issues whatsoever . Next phone upgrade i get i will be switching back to IOS and i`ll use my experia for a mini . Android is getting worse and worse for me anyway , last update did something to the camera function , now if i leave my phone in my trouser pocket it manages to switch the phone to camera mode and i have about 200-300 pictures on my camera reel when i get home :rolleyes:

Nighteg
10-13-2014, 03:47 AM
I have a brand new HTC1M8, (it's stronger than iPhone 6) and it's laggy as hell. It's gree's crappy programming, nothing more.

Jwall
10-13-2014, 04:02 AM
Any iPhone users still not able to watch free videos? I only ask because I still am not able to since they pulled it down. And it saddens me to hear everybody brag about free gold when I dump real $$$ to get mine.

Morgz
10-13-2014, 04:48 AM
Any iPhone users still not able to watch free videos? I only ask because I still am not able to since they pulled it down. And it saddens me to hear everybody brag about free gold when I dump real $$$ to get mine.
I have an iPad with an account that has never been able to receive 1 single bar of gold from free videos in 4 months. Not 1. I've done a few tapjoy offers, but similar to OP's complaint, many times I do not receive that gold either, so I've given up.

Mystruss
10-13-2014, 05:50 AM
Ive had no videos on the iPad for about a week :confused:

Evan1000
10-13-2014, 06:38 AM
I have a brand new HTC1M8, (it's stronger than iPhone 6) and it's laggy as hell. It's gree's crappy programming, nothing more.

Same here but I got the HTC One remix.. amazing phone but crime city sucks to play on it. I never had these problems on my old iPhone 4

judah
10-13-2014, 07:01 AM
I have no lag at all playing CC on my note 3 or my note 10.1 2014 edition. Still don't have videos & offers never pay out though so I've given up as well.

TridentCity
10-13-2014, 07:06 PM
I have an iPhone 5. I haven't had a big issue with the "video offers," other than its best to do them late a night. During the day it, most of the time it gives me the "reward cap reached" pop up. The "offers" however, are quite different. I've lost count of the number of offers I've completed and got nothing for them.

cynicalmofo
10-14-2014, 02:57 AM
HTC One M8 and not a single issue for me... Maybe you should look after your devices better?

Synapse
10-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Speaking of gold a lot of us logged on today and noticed we had 50 more gold on our accounts. But not all. Anyone else wake up with more gold?

smokey77
10-14-2014, 06:47 AM
Yeah both my accounts have 50 gold just looked :confused: Seen as they don`t have a Scottish flag i think i`ll treat myself to a totem pole and an aztec statue

Evan1000
10-14-2014, 10:01 AM
Speaking of gold a lot of us logged on today and noticed we had 50 more gold on our accounts. But not all. Anyone else wake up with more gold?

It's compensation for a very problematic street assault, we'll also be getting additional prizes later

Mbjohnson26
10-15-2014, 08:22 AM

I haven't gotten free gold on my iphone for months. My iPad I get about 2 videos a month. The tap joy offers don't pay out once you complete the offers.