PDA

View Full Version : RedLineCrime (RLC)

sprooks17
10-12-2014, 02:25 PM
RedLineCrime is a new sydicate in which i just created, im kind of a new player to crime city with this profile but i have played this a few years ago.
im not far in the game yet but i am looking to progress all the way.
i am looking for other players don't mind if your new to the game or not anyone is welcome.
if you wanna join a sydicate which is not so serious about the game but active then feel free to join.
i will try and make sure all members in the group are active and inactive members will be removed.
invite code: 760 749 375

sprooks17
10-14-2014, 07:45 AM
...bump...

mratzel
10-17-2014, 09:19 AM
RedLineCrime is a new sydicate in which i just created, im kind of a new player to crime city with this profile but i have played this a few years ago.
im not far in the game yet but i am looking to progress all the way.
i am looking for other players don't mind if your new to the game or not anyone is welcome.
if you wanna join a sydicate which is not so serious about the game but active then feel free to join.
i will try and make sure all members in the group are active and inactive members will be removed.
invite code: 760 749 375

We pruned out inactive players and now have 38 positions open. Anyone looking to join or merge factions? We need active players. No gold used. Many bonuses already attained including -30% building Upgrade Cost, -10% Bank Deposit Fee besides the numerous attack & defense bonuses.

Join Elite Squad
Invite code is 529-241-670