PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault : iOS and android individual prizes...

pratz
10-12-2014, 12:40 PM
hello tadaah ,

many members in my syn and from the cc community have issues regarding the ind. prizes in the Street assault event

iOS had a completely different list and android had different , many of my team mates were planning to go for defense mod but they end up getting attack mod (which was showing as attack in ios but was defense in android for their particular tier).

so, could u please look into this matter, tickets were sent during the event and it was told that things r getting worked on , but prizes are already out , would love to have a response from you mods

thank you

jdagosti
10-14-2014, 12:36 PM
Ah - somebody else who has the same problem as me finally! I would not have spent the money I did had I known my modifier would suddenly change from a mafia defense mod to a mafia attack mod - isn't changing this after awarding the prize correctly some form of well - fraud? Please correct the problem or return all gold used during the event, seems like a simple fix - and yes I know Gree won't do it people reading this - that's what iTunes and Google Play are for :-)

Weasel
10-14-2014, 12:49 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100423-Street-Assault-Compensation

Everyone is getting a pretty decent compensation for the issues that occurred with the 187 Street Assault event. I would bet Gree are aware of the issue with mods and took that into account when deciding to award everyone the individual prizes one tier above where they placed. It may not be exactly what you were hoping for originally, but it's probably more than you were expecting so that's something.