PDA

View Full Version : ST6 member cheating??

Demo
10-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Is it possible to have 2 Naval Research Centers? Someone on their team has 2. Not sure if I can post the name or not, but I do have a screen shot. I went out and back in multiple times to make sure it wasn't just some visual glitch.

Cheeeez
10-12-2014, 11:28 AM
ST-6 takes this very seriously, please post SS and name so we can investigate and take necessary steps to boot and report if a cheater is in our midst. Thank you

Satan666
10-12-2014, 11:35 AM
Not necessarily. This person has perhaps sold off their base before and then had it restored. When i had my base restored i ended up with 4 military markets and lots more defense buildings than i should of had

Vile Lynn
10-12-2014, 11:43 AM
No, a player cannot have 2x any boost building. GREE will remove one.

Post on their wall and let GREE know this in your email that you've posted so they can track it back to that player. If you know their ID, include that in the email, but posting on their wall is best.

I'm not saying this player is cheating; it could be an honest mistake, but an honest player would have deleted the duplicate. (don't post IGN here)

A while ago, before GREE stopped replacing buildings that were sold, some shady players took advantage of this and would sell a building, email GREE to replace it and start their own rebuild. GREE would not bother to check if they already had the building under construction and would give them another; one from GREE and one from rebuilding.

Also, a weak wi-fi connection would let some players build more than the max:
1x Boost Buildings
2x Money
5x Def
I think all the building glitches have been fixed in the big 3 GREE apps.

Thanks to players taking advantage of GREE rebuilding, honest players who actually accidentally sell buildings now are SOL, including LEBs.

Dreson7
10-12-2014, 01:45 PM
This is from a player selling his buildings, and then messaging Gree support to have them reinstated in his base. Somewhere along the line. He was refunded two of the same boost buildings, however he was only supposed to be refunded one. I don't believe the blame should be on him. I wouldn't think that this was his intention

cdun13
10-12-2014, 02:06 PM
St-6 sucks who cares.

Who dares wins
10-12-2014, 03:23 PM
St-6 members dnt cheat

HypeTonic
10-12-2014, 05:39 PM
post a screen shot, but blur/cross out the name on the bottom corner

Stumps
10-13-2014, 01:29 AM
I once had 2 barracks.

My barracks disappeared, i sent in a ticket. No reply. After waiting a week, i started building and upgrading a new barracks.

Next i received an email saying they've returned my barracks to lvl 10 and they confirmed i had two. I could only see the one i rebuilt. After moving it to another area, there was the second.

Maybe the same happened.

PS. I deleted the second barracks

warraw
10-13-2014, 02:55 AM
if someone wants to cheat, I don't think the Naval Research Centre will be his priority would it?

Rolinz
10-13-2014, 07:17 AM
I submitted a ticket about a base that I came across that had all of their building piled on top of one another.

Not sure what they were trying to accomplish there but you can still tap on their cash building.

Not sure if it was to hide that their building was ready for raiding.

But after 2 months, Gree has not done anything about it after sending me a typical cut and paste reply.

Oh well. Is it even worth reporting since Gree does not even do anything about it?

Bndawgs
10-13-2014, 12:04 PM
if someone wants to cheat, I don't think the Naval Research Centre will be his priority would it?

exactly. who cares at this point? it's not like he can't still be raided.