PDA

View Full Version : Small Changes, Big Improvement

Evil Mastermind
10-12-2014, 06:58 AM
GREE...since you purposely skewed Attack stats so that everyone can attack everyone, isn't it about time to restore a little balance please.

Stop releasing temp Alliance Attack boosts. If you must release temp Attack boosts then do it for only one unit type. Some temp defense boosts would be nice too...or just get crazy and finally release a unit/alliance defense boost. Make that a new faction boost goal as well. Include some new faction boosts goals for deployment regen and energy regen too.

One final thought to restore defense. Make the composite, so that it can be upgraded past 20%. Let it go up to level 50 (100%) That might restore things a bit. Otherwise, all these Attack boosts are just silly.

For me, part of the fun of WD was blind attacking. If there is never a chance of losing, then where is the excitement?

Annihilator2
10-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Gree, keep things as they are now!
These things really help to new players and make the game fun!

Evil Mastermind
10-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Keep driving off the long time players by devaluing every purchase they ever made and the newcomers won't have a game to play.

Dirty Mind
10-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Gree, keep things as they are now!
These things really help to new players and make the game fun!

New players used to build up iph and def to protect their money, it took planning and patience. Now we are just an atm machine for people who didnt. I agree with Evil, long time players will soon get sick of getting raided by little guys.

Nighthawk
10-12-2014, 02:35 PM
New players used to build up iph and def to protect their money, it took planning and patience. Now we are just an atm machine for people who didnt. I agree with Evil, long time players will soon get sick of getting raided by little guys.

I'm already getting pissed off about it. If I don't log in within 10 minutes of my buildings coming up for collection I get raided by someone with a fraction of my stats. And I can't hit them back. they don't have anything because they haven't played long enough to actually build up anything. This constant need to log in makes the game work, not fun.

Dirty and Evil are exactly right. Keep skewing things to make long time players efforts irrelevant, and there won't be any of us left any more.

manbeast
10-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Got up to 50 billion in cash now just letting my whole base sit dark... No use for the money.. No reason to repair base.. And now I can sleep without having to wake up every morning to newbies on my news feed...

Game definitely getting stale.. Attack boosts are ridiculous.. Stats mean nothing.. Therefore the game means nothing...

Captain Steelman
10-12-2014, 04:19 PM
Got up to 50 billion in cash now just letting my whole base sit dark... No use for the money.. No reason to repair base.. And now I can sleep without having to wake up every morning to newbies on my news feed...

Game definitely getting stale.. Attack boosts are ridiculous.. Stats mean nothing.. Therefore the game means nothing...

Very wise words... I agree....

Thorm V2
10-12-2014, 04:20 PM

That's from a player with an IPh of $230M who's losing interest.

Gree, listen to your players.

Brahmin
10-12-2014, 04:46 PM
I agree 100 percent with manbeast and I have done the exact same thing. My base remains dark except for th 24 hr buildings which I set a timer for. The stats are so far skewed in favor of attack the game has become absurd. Coupled with the fact that even if your defense I twice that of your opponents attack you are still powerless to stop him from from raiding your buildings makes spending money to improve your stats COMPLETELY POINTLESS

J1mcrane
10-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Fully agree! It's becoming a joke! getting raided by weasels with no iph worth raiding! In NO other game could I be attacked by someone with 1b less attack than my defence. Complete load of rubbish that this is able to happen, stats are pointless and Gree have devalued them and the units I worked so hard to get over the years.