PDA

View Full Version : New Raid Glitch

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
10-12-2014, 03:40 AM
Is there a new glitch where you can PvP attack a single opponent and take more than 3.6mil (300k per attack - 12 attacks max before exhausted). None of my buildings have been raided. These are from individual PvP attacks.

Maybe they are all camping my account when they are active in Frontline events and waiting out the cooldown to continue their PvP attacks?

Has anyone else seen this? I submitted a ticket on this on another account and received canned responses, but now I am seeing this on other accounts (before Frontline) and it is more than coincidental.

​http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/Chief1/423fe8d1-6746-4035-894b-d5558f2c48aa_zps389844cd.jpg

PollekeW
10-12-2014, 04:57 AM
you have been raided, not attacked.
READ
If you stay in game and push the collect all button it won't show that you were raided.

TRU Laldogg
10-12-2014, 09:34 AM
LOL seriously....hahaha wow

HellRaizer
10-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Hahahahahaha

Captain Buck Slayer
10-12-2014, 10:18 AM
OMG LOL poor guy

Dirty Mind
10-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Ha! yeah, thats probably it. I frequently attack someone for $3.6m then put down my phone for 8 hours then attack him again for another 3.6, I'm sure thats what all these people did.

usman
10-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Raided raided raided

you were raided

you were not attacked

you were not attacked

Mikethegreat88
10-12-2014, 12:48 PM
It would be nice if Gree would fix it so you could actually see how much was raided. Those extra digits can make a big difference.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
10-12-2014, 12:59 PM
Raided raided raided

you were raided

you were not attacked

you were not attacked

As I said above, NONE of my buildings have been "Raided". There was nothing to repair, so I have to assume I was RAIDED. Nice for all of you to come to GREEs defense. It's as if GREE never makes any mistakes.

banana stand
10-12-2014, 01:22 PM
As I said above, NONE of my buildings have been "Raided". There was nothing to repair, so I have to assume I was RAIDED. Nice for all of you to come to GREEs defense. It's as if GREE never makes any mistakes.

Raided raided raided raided raided. If there was a bug it would be your buildings not showing it being raided. If it was Pvp the $ amount will be increments of $300k.
So just to make sure there's no confusion you were raided raided raided raided. Not trolling I just like people who don't listen

Thief
10-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Most likely you were on your game when you were raided....I get it all the time and have no idea what was raided because it doesn't show up.

PM1896
10-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Same here, happens often. Buildings are OK and i can collect as normal.

Dreson7
10-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Another game screw up I suppose

Reutdog
10-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Sorry dude. These guys are right. If you stay in game it will not register a visual that you've been raided. However, if you collect you will notice that you will not collect the full amount for your buildings. If you do, (like sometimes in iOS) you can watch your money go up, and 5 or 10 seconds later it will correct with the right amount minus the raid.

Like everyone else said, you've been raided. I stay in game a lot so I see the same thing.

Zakred5
10-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Yup had it multiple times!^^

Apollo13
10-12-2014, 06:09 PM
Log out and log in back again and you will find the raided buildings needing repairs.

Dirty Mind
10-12-2014, 06:46 PM
missunderstood. Yes, this is common if you dont log out of the game. The frustrating part is when the raid shows up hours later. I think this is the cause of many other threads

Gerard Figallo
10-12-2014, 06:54 PM
The top one is me.... I raided you man... sure you collected;)

Dreson7
10-12-2014, 07:44 PM
The top one is me.... I raided you man... sure you collected;)

Nice work as always figs

PollekeW
10-12-2014, 11:01 PM
If the game was active while you were raided it won't show if you go to your base.
When you see a notification that you have been raided you can:
a) race to your base and tap the collect all in panic hoping to salvage something
b) log out, log in, see the damage that was done and tap evey raided building to restore them
You appear to be an a-type person (but that saves you the tapping)

So if you don't believe that you get raided, log off more often. (or just collect yourself, slacker)

Raft
10-12-2014, 11:04 PM
No wonder why gree customer support lost all hope in humanity.

iYoungblood
10-14-2014, 05:17 AM
No wonder why gree customer support lost all hope in humanity.

Umm, if there is a loss of all hope in humanity, it was caused by Gree customer anti-support.
Yes, it's true he was raided, but customer anti-support could've correctly explained the anomaly in the game rather than trashing his report. They routinely trash many reports about the incompatent glitches in the game.
Y can't they show more digits?
Y can't they use commas?
Y can't they even render fake shadows correctly?
Y do I repeatedly keep getting notified that someone attacked me for the next several hours?
Y do I get 72 notifications in the news list that some chump raided me.
Y r there gold eating glitches in the game (WD event for one)?
Y do they not have a gold expenditure turn off switch in settings?
Y do they not have a sell building turn off switch in settings?
Y etc., etc., etc...?
They don't appreciate the customers or their concerns, not even enough to give a half way correct answer to discribe their screwups, so we can work around them.

It would b nice to have an accurate report of what was lost... or gained during raids.

Benasi
10-14-2014, 06:53 AM
It happens to me too man, I have put it down to time zone difference, I took screenshots of my base with 17mins to all buildings collectable, yet I had been raided for 200million and showing on my news feed, yet no money was ever lost as long as I collected witching usually 30mins of the news feed report.
I would.show you, but I only cleared up all photos from my phone the other day. It had me buffled to all hell for weeks u til I found that out.
hope it helps or sheds some light on it.