PDA

View Full Version : How long till cash units are useless.

bam bam.
10-10-2014, 07:00 PM
With the current stat inflation how long till our current top cash units are irrelevant again?.

I think 3 cycles including this one.

Now I'm talking the general population. If you're in a top 10 team can you exclude yourself from this thread as I know you guys are playing a totally different game with real world cash to the rest. This is for free to mid lvl spenders.

Seriously mods, can you get the devs to think through this stat inflation. Maybe get them to consult an economist to help them reign in the inflation. It is doable but it requires more then mid lvl thought processes.

headfaction
10-10-2014, 07:50 PM
With the current stat inflation how long till our current top cash units are irrelevant again?.

I think 3 cycles including this one.

Now I'm talking the general population. If you're in a top 10 team can you exclude yourself from this thread as I know you guys are playing a totally different game with real world cash to the rest. This is for free to mid lvl spenders.

Seriously mods, can you get the devs to think through this stat inflation. Maybe get them to consult an economist to help them reign in the inflation. It is doable but it requires more then mid lvl thought processes.

About two or more months ago...

bam bam.
10-10-2014, 08:02 PM
About two or more months ago...

Fair enough lol. I'm still gaining a lil from them but not much

headfaction
10-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Fair enough lol. I'm still gaining a lil from them but not much

Lol. Hey get all you can that makes your stats better but we do need more high dollar cash units.

bam bam.
10-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Maybe they could release a new unit of each(inf/Grd/air/sea) - each cycle that keeps pace with maximum possible inflation.

They say they want constructive threads, so maybe if they acted upon constructive suggestions we could improve things.

Hey mods hows about a nod. You know, "your constructive inputs r welcome, we will expediently pass this onto the devs"

Ozymandias
10-11-2014, 08:06 AM
I'm not using valor anymore

HellRaizer
10-11-2014, 11:33 AM
For a lot they are. Even valor units are getting that way

Rolinz
10-11-2014, 12:56 PM
I already stopped buying cash units.

My attack is not going up at all and my defense is going up just a little bit with buying the highest cash units.

Thief
10-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Huh? Irrelevant as in they don't make your army anymore? It will still be awhile...I calculate I have about 1700+ Growlers still

Irrelevant as you buy them and they don't add to your stats? Then yea that happened awhile ago.

Selfproclaimed
10-11-2014, 01:21 PM
save up that valor. Eventually they'll release new inflated units

Ajk
10-11-2014, 02:51 PM
save up that valor. Eventually they'll release new inflated units

I will surely be doing this. Although it may be a while before they release better ones.

Pidgeot
10-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Even though units are getting bigger, I still buy growlers because they still make my army, I just dont buy the Tech F2 Lightning so I'm saving valor now. What they should do it add a few zeros to the current units. A Captain Growler goes from 28000 A, 25000 D to 280,000 A and 250,000 D. Even doubling or tripling the units stats would work.

This just shows the game is made for the top players because every cycle, less and less makes their armies so this is to keep them spending money.