PDA

View Full Version : Server Outage Update

Clementine
10-10-2014, 05:00 PM
Hello Folks! We are aware of the issues with Crime City connecting to the servers. The team is working hard on resolving this. Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

KjaLLe
10-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Hello Folks! We are aware of the issues with Crime City connecting to the servers. The team is working hard on resolving this. Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

What about us that is in war right now?

cajunman
10-10-2014, 05:05 PM

I don't get it. How can you guys constantly have these issues?

E.g.E
10-10-2014, 05:12 PM
As usual u guys know everything but can do nothing about it...

kimberleyj
10-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Gree Halloween isn't yet and why are you playing trick or treat with us (and giving us the trick).

Nighteg
10-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Remember the days where a screw-up was followed by a 350 free gold?

sister morphine
10-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Are you also aware that Modern War continually freezes for several seconds? I'm presuming another server related issue.

Vile Lynn
10-14-2014, 10:41 AM

Has it been resolved?

We read a lot of posts about GREE fixing things, but we rarely get a follow up.

Tadaaah
10-14-2014, 10:50 AM
Yes, this has been resolved.

Vile Lynn
10-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Thanks! I figured it was, but the sticky's still sticky.

FYI, when running out of energy, there is a pretty long lag before the [Refill Energy] button pops which can cause unintentional refills. The long lag started after the last update or two... I don't remember exactly when, but it it's been a while.

Weasel
10-14-2014, 12:51 PM
Thanks! I figured it was, but the sticky's still sticky.

FYI, when running out of energy, there is a pretty long lag before the [Refill Energy] button pops which can cause unintentional refills. The long lag started after the last update or two... I don't remember exactly when, but it it's been a while.

This happens to me too. Well, it happened once and I decided it was my fault. Now I only do map jobs at the edges of the screen. You can tap one too many times or a thousand too many times, you'll never accidentally refill from there.

Vile Lynn
10-14-2014, 01:00 PM
This happens to me too. Well, it happened once and I decided it was my fault. Now I only do map jobs at the edges of the screen. You can tap one too many times or a thousand too many times, you'll never accidentally refill from there.

lol, that's a good idea!

Now that I have 50 gold (thank you, GREE), I have to tap very carefully!

usaf_cct
10-17-2014, 12:05 PM
I am doing the Raid Boss event and receive an error every time I try to refill my health by using one of the Battle Heath packs that I have in my inventory. The error says, "A server error occurred." I've rebooted my device and restarted the game several times, and it still doesn't work. I have two accounts on two devices, and each one is experiencing the same problem. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Weasel
10-17-2014, 01:17 PM
I am doing the Raid Boss event and receive an error every time I try to refill my health by using one of the Battle Heath packs that I have in my inventory. The error says, "A server error occurred." I've rebooted my device and restarted the game several times, and it still doesn't work. I have two accounts on two devices, and each one is experiencing the same problem. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Use your battle health refills during battle.

TCSGrunt
10-20-2014, 08:47 AM
The server issues seem to coincide with every major event, capacity issues perhaps?

Michael King
11-02-2014, 04:28 AM
I am still not getting access while some others are getting it, u are allowing them to take unfair advantage of us and allowing them to rob us, come on gree, wake up!

Michael King
11-02-2014, 04:34 AM
Come on Gree, what is happening, ppl are robbing me right left and centre and I still cannot get into my game. This darn bloody unfair and you are cheating.