PDA

View Full Version : Gree: Fix glitch or bury fl event

fofito30
10-10-2014, 04:53 PM
A couple battles ago, Only Sup Wins faced Warrior Seals in what turned to be a win for them and a lost for us, yet nothing is as easy and simple as it seems.
During said battle all members of our faction faced several issues that prevented us as a team and each individually to deploy units in nodes, hence allowing them to control nodes as we lost each node we controlled.
The issue we mostly dealt with was the fact that most players faced delays in deploys and in some cases once deploys were bought and posted, the kept being returned making it impossible to deploy units on nodes.
Finally, at the end of the battle, the score showed that Only Sup Wins scored 1087456889 against 992711047 scored by Warrior Seals, making it mathematically impossible for them to have won every node in battle
We believe we deserve and require Gree to explain not only how is it possible for a team with less points earn every node, but also the delays and deploy issues. Let’s all remember the promises by Gree that all glitches been fixed. It's worth to note that this glitch only happened during our battle with WarriorSeals and the next battle all deploys were being correctly credited.
Am filing with Gree a ticket with a video taken that shows precisely the deploy issue as well as proof of the final scoring and that WarriorSeals were awarded all nods. (Will post some pics and the video is being sent to Gree)

Genen
10-10-2014, 05:37 PM
6839 screen shot

Genen
10-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Another screenshot. GREE please explain how team with 100 millions more deploy points does not control a single node?

Shred
10-10-2014, 05:43 PM
Yup. It says right there that you guys lost. Most teams wouldn't be bragging about about it though. To each their own.

Genen
10-10-2014, 05:46 PM
I don't care about trolls or any other moron posting. This is thread for GREE. Very simple technical question.

Genen
10-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Please GREE or people with some basic math and analyticall skills chime in

Shred
10-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Send a ticket then, like everyone else has too.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-10-2014, 05:55 PM
Thats so lame, you guys clearly scored more points, no way you could have lost. I suspect someone in OSW works at GREE and screwed up the match...

Genen
10-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Well funny you mention that and I will post my ticket and response I got. I hope it will add some fun to this thread

Speed ump
10-10-2014, 05:59 PM
I don't believe OSW had anything to do with it, I will put this all on gree.

Speed ump
10-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Well shred your math skills are about as good as GREE's, congrats my friend.

Shred
10-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Thanks ump. That's how excel at this GAME.

Genen
10-10-2014, 06:16 PM
Here is a ticket I submitted to GREE

Genen
10-10-2014, 06:17 PM
And this reply I got. I am not making this things up. 6842

Toby_Bear
10-10-2014, 06:58 PM
A couple battles ago, Only Sup Wins faced Warrior Seals in what turned to be a win for them and a lost for us, yet nothing is as easy and simple as it seems.
During said battle all members of our faction faced several issues that prevented us as a team and each individually to deploy units in nodes, hence allowing them to control nodes as we lost each node we controlled.
The issue we mostly dealt with was the fact that most players faced delays in deploys and in some cases once deploys were bought and posted, the kept being returned making it impossible to deploy units on nodes.
Finally, at the end of the battle, the score showed that Only Sup Wins scored 1087456889 against 992711047 scored by Warrior Seals, making it mathematically impossible for them to have won every node in battle
We believe we deserve and require Gree to explain not only how is it possible for a team with less points earn every node, but also the delays and deploy issues. Let’s all remember the promises by Gree that all glitches been fixed. It's worth to note that this glitch only happened during our battle with WarriorSeals and the next battle all deploys were being correctly credited.
Am filing with Gree a ticket with a video taken that shows precisely the deploy issue as well as proof of the final scoring and that WarriorSeals were awarded all nods. (Will post some pics and the video is being sent to Gree)

I think I know what happened... Mickey was telepathically commanded by OSW's leader to put in one of those super dooper looper thingys that does those super unexplainable server slow down thing, ya know the one I'm talking about right? It's all just a big who dunnit.... Since you spent the time writing out such a poignant post describing such atrocities against sup, be sure to come back here and tell us how it all turns out, ya know, the putting gree on blast cuz your sup.....lmao you idiot

Stumps
10-10-2014, 07:00 PM
And this reply I got. I am not making this things up. 6842

Thats just funny :)

Do these clown even read tickets.

jinjack292
10-10-2014, 07:23 PM
Thats just funny :)

Do these clown even read tickets.

only for sup

qwertyguy
10-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Honestly, I believe this is an issue with numbers being dropped in display. That happens all the time in stats in MW. It probably happened here too. But the computers keep track of the correct score. So OSW likely did win for real.

But I will give you that there is a major problem with deploying units. These are often kicked back and never counted. Member of teams can be kicked out of the game entirely with a minute or two left. And there is no time to get back into the Frontline Menu and score more. We've experienced this same thing over and over. This indeed may have affected the outcome.

So as far as a Glitch is concerned, you are correct. It exists and has never been fixed. But as serious as it is, I don't think it is quite as serious as your graphics suggests.

General Luke
10-10-2014, 08:16 PM

SUP loses one battle and they are all over the forum crying about it and asking to bury event. Karma guys...you downplayed and dismissed everyone's complaints over the months and now even your silver spoons cannot overcome Gree's weak servers and programming errors. Stop crying...

Genen
10-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Does anybody with brain and may be some knowledge can explain it or not?
General Luke as was stated before trolls and morons who contribute 0 can go to another threat and blab all you want.
I repeat birds won by getting huge points from bonus by winning all the nodes. But our argument is that you cannot win all nodes by losing total points by 100 million. You cannot win all nodes if you lose by 1 point. They could win 4 nodes and we win 1 but only if we over scored them in one node by 100 million and lost in every place else. It's nothing to do with whining. But with math and so far I did not get any logical answer.

Infected
10-10-2014, 09:44 PM
my best guess is this was a result of lag and servers talking...
do you happen to have a screenshot with 1 or 2 minutes left...
i would be curious how many of the elite gunners were dropped near the end...

Genen
10-10-2014, 09:46 PM
my best guess is this was a result of lag and servers talking...
do you happen to have a screenshot with 1 or 2 minutes left...
i would be curious how many of the elite gunners were dropped near the end...

yes I do. My think is that may be servers counted our pending deploys for total but did not add them to nodes. 6844

Shred
10-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Does anybody with brain and may be some knowledge can explain it or not?
General Luke as was stated before trolls and morons who contribute 0 can go to another threat and blab all you want.
I repeat birds won by getting huge points from bonus by winning all the nodes. But our argument is that you cannot win all nodes by losing total points by 100 million. You cannot win all nodes if you lose by 1 point. They could win 4 nodes and we win 1 but only if we over scored them in one node by 100 million and lost in every place else. It's nothing to do with whining. But with math and so far I did not get any logical answer.

First off, your original statement was just that a statement. Not a single question mark in there. Before you continue the name calling, I did try to help you by telling you to send a ticket. No one has the answers but Gree. And for you to come on this forum and start all this BS, try contributing more. I'm sure SUP finished FLTQ, yet I see no info coming from your side. Your looking for simpathy that no one really cares about.
Good luck and I hope Gree finds the answers that you want to hear.

Genen
10-10-2014, 10:00 PM
First off, your original statement was just that a statement. Not a single question mark in there. Before you continue the name calling, I did try to help you by telling you to send a ticket. No one has the answers but Gree. And for you to come on this forum and start all this BS, try contributing more. I'm sure SUP finished FLTQ, yet I see no info coming from your side. Your looking for simpathy that no one really cares about.
Good luck and I hope Gree finds the answers that you want to hear.
Did I look for sympathy? Why I would do so? We will win one way or another it's not a point. And I responded to people who started call names.

General Luke
10-10-2014, 10:08 PM
You want a logical answer to explain your loss. When has Gree ever given any of us a logical answer? In the last two weeks, the algorithms for attacking and raiding have changed...there is no logic. Your own teammates have come on the forum to dismiss everyone's complaints. Why do I attack a player 4x and get points ranging from 250-390 during WD? Gree has always applied some secret formula to keep the events interesting. If it were solely based on who has more money and gold...your SUP team has clearly proven that you are the #1 team. However, there are other factors, some explainable and most that Gree will not divulge. I am trolling because you guys (maybe not you but clearly Speed Ump) are arrogant pricks that talk down to the rest of the community. Now, back to your question...there are two logical answers...1) Gree servers are notoriously slow and did not capture the correct deploy points. And in fact, Warriors deployed more than SUP. 2) Deploy points are not the same as "Power" points. Deploy points are your's to keep. However, power points take into account the unit used and bonuses/goals reached during deployment. This has been going on for months as I mentioned. I can explain further...but why give you guys an edge?

Captain Buck Slayer
10-10-2014, 10:11 PM
Good luck and I hope Gree finds the answers that you want to hear. Shred, SUP contributes to the community more than you think, they have helped out my faction on several occasions and have really helped us grow. Stop being jealous of SUP, they've earned #1. They are great people.

Genen
10-10-2014, 10:20 PM
You want a logical answer to explain your loss. When has Gree ever given any of us a logical answer? In the last two weeks, the algorithms for attacking and raiding have changed...there is no logic. Your own teammates have come on the forum to dismiss everyone's complaints. Why do I attack a player 4x and get points ranging from 250-390 during WD? Gree has always applied some secret formula to keep the events interesting. If it were solely based on who has more money and gold...your SUP team has clearly proven that you are the #1 team. However, there are other factors, some explainable and most that Gree will not divulge. I am trolling because you guys (maybe not you but clearly Speed Ump) are arrogant pricks that talk down to the rest of the community. Now, back to your question...there are two logical answers...1) Gree servers are notoriously slow and did not capture the correct deploy points. And in fact, Warriors deployed more than SUP. 2) Deploy points are not the same as "Power" points. Deploy points are your's to keep. However, power points take into account the unit used and bonuses/goals reached during deployment. This has been going on for months as I mentioned. I can explain further...but why give you guys an edge?
You can pick up with Speed in separate thread. You have some theories that I am not agree with. But bottom line is people posting that it happened to them before. It never happened to us. Yes we lost battle or 2 or node or two but it when rival scored more points. And besides it shall not be some dark secrete. GREE must explain what's going on that everybody would play by the same rules.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
10-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Another screenshot. GREE please explain how team with 100 millions more deploy points does not control a single node?

In international trade, it's called FAVORED NATION STATUS.
In this scamgame, I think it's called G**** FLAVORED KOOL AID.

Speed ump
10-11-2014, 05:53 AM
Very true mentally, very true. Luke, I'm sorry if you mistook my so called arrogance as being generalized. Ill try to be a little more clear. It's just for you. Sorry if you thought I was sharing my arrogance amosnst others. Just assume any future arrogance you see on my part is directed solely at you. I know you get jealous and don't like to share.

Tony81
10-11-2014, 07:31 AM
This is not just a "SUP issue." The same thing happened to us in the last FL against Goodfellas. Outscored them by a good 10m (as 3rd team scored practically nothing) and we lost all 5 nodes. After many attempts to drink away my confusion, I gave up trying to figure out simple logic. Why send in a ticket when gree's own employees have no idea how things work... it's all tied to the skill points after all ya know.

Tony81
10-11-2014, 07:33 AM
We all are getting GR APED. No doubt about it.

Tony81
10-11-2014, 07:36 AM
Everyone gets the bonuses at the same point in the game so your #2 makes no sense.