PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault Feedback Thread

Kitty McPurr
10-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Remember that thread? 8 Pages of suggestions and criticisms. We are now in the third Street Assault event and it seems like there have been no changes whatsoever. Glad we could provide the feedback only to have it completely ignored. Perhaps we should reiterate the suggestions.

Deploy regeneration is far too slow, 21Hrs For a full bar is crazy.

Top cash units are still far too cheap, 12Mil for 100 top units is just silly.

The chat funtion is so buggy and frankly useless, just get rid of it.

Individual leaderboard is broken (on android at least), it doesn't show ranking correctly.

I am sure there were other suggestions for improvements...those are just the ones that come to mind.

CatDor
10-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Who cares about all that it's completely unplayable right now.

hoene$$
10-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Deploys arent count...starting with 175 / 250 Units...Battle going 1 hour...great news thx for this bug assault lol

Ciara
10-10-2014, 12:00 PM
This is seriously screwed up. Our deploy points aren't registering on the nodes and one of the teams is seriously benefiting from a ridiculous glitch that is just racking them up the points. The counters can't keep up, it's insane. Is this a special trick reserved for special teams? Lol

Nighteg
10-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Remember that thread? 8 Pages of suggestions and criticisms. We are now in the third Street Assault event and it seems like there have been no changes whatsoever. Glad we could provide the feedback only to have it completely ignored. Perhaps we should reiterate the suggestions.

Deploy regeneration is far too slow, 21Hrs For a full bar is crazy.

Top cash units are still far too cheap, 12Mil for 100 top units is just silly.

The chat funtion is so buggy and frankly useless, just get rid of it.

Individual leaderboard is broken (on android at least), it doesn't show ranking correctly.

I am sure there were other suggestions for improvements...those are just the ones that come to mind.

Quoted for truth.

p.s. Tadaaah, can we fire whoever's in change of Crime City and get the guy in charge of Modern Warfare instead? Tnx.

1Shot
10-10-2014, 12:18 PM
I like street assault, great prizes! :)

Kitty McPurr
10-10-2014, 12:28 PM
There are no results splash screens after each battle (on android). Hard to know how your team does without a results page.

pete775
10-10-2014, 12:29 PM
GREE, appreciate the improvement in customer support recently, now you need to put that energy into quality assurance. We spend more then enough collectively on this game, and you should be a little embarrassed releasing this event into production... Think about how many playstation3 console and games we are not buying to play this... Quite frankly inferior (on so many levels) game. I understand you are in busin as to make money, but you can be in business to make a great game... The money will come with that... Like other game makers.

Morgz
10-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Event is a mess. Not many seem to like it. Very little strategy in playing it, and some of what's there doesn't work properly (chat / lagg). I would be fine if they just got rid of it and kept it at MW.

Champion24
10-10-2014, 12:50 PM
The 30min battles wer fine.. 1hr is stupid. Fix it please.

Luca1
10-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Are the battles supposed to be 1 hour? Ridiculous.

Nashorn
10-10-2014, 02:35 PM
Last time they also lasted 1 hr afaik

Kitty McPurr
10-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Please get rid of the syndicate chat...there is no reason for this 'feature' since all respectable syndicate have external chat apps that they rely on.

HavingFun
10-10-2014, 06:56 PM
Last time they also lasted 1 hr afaik
30 minutes

kimberleyj
10-10-2014, 07:55 PM
i liked the 30 min battle . it is so boring waiting for the battle to end when you face teams like TAW. 60 mins is pointless.