PDA

View Full Version : Taadaaah - Delay implementation new units

Wingman GRI
10-10-2014, 04:23 AM
Hi Tadaaah,

A solution would be when you delay the implementation of the new units until next FA. I think this would satisfy most people. You cannot announce one day before an event that you have new units. Many people still have many old units in their inventory or stocked up before the event.

Cheers

KzL
10-10-2014, 04:34 AM
Yes they can and they did now move on there about 5 threads about this

Adm. J(K96)
10-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Yes they can and they did now move on there about 5 threads about this

And I hope there's 5 more.

Domino_brown
10-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Are we not all in the same boat though?

garen argon
10-10-2014, 08:41 AM
Are we not all in the same boat though?

Yes and No.

Yes - We all have to deal with the change should it come to fruition.
No - High Income players will have a distinct advantage over lower iph players. to purchase the new units

Domino_brown
10-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Ok , so like three boats then,

1) can't afford 250 of the new $3mil unit
2) can afford it , given time ( I'm in this one )
3) can afford it in a moments notice

So the change doesn't matter to 1)&3) , and everyone in 2) is screwed this time.

I don't think it matters too much...

YankeePhil
10-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Ok , so like three boats then,

1) can't afford 250 of the new $3mil unit
2) can afford it , given time ( I'm in this one )
3) can afford it in a moments notice

So the change doesn't matter to 1)&3) , and everyone in 2) is screwed this time.

I don't think it matters too much...

80% of people are in the 2nd group, but effectively without gold you get 1540 deploys, so how many people can buy 1540 of the 3m unit?

Domino_brown
10-10-2014, 09:19 AM
80% of people are in the 2nd group, but effectively without gold you get 1540 deploys, so how many people can buy 1540 of the 3m unit?

Exactly my point , if everybody in the second group is screwed for lack of time, then nobody is really at a disadvantage

Domino_brown
10-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Don't get me wrong , I get why people are upset . Any preparation or strategy is thrown out the window with less than 24hrs left , kinda dumb however you spin it.
But whatever , just a game , a game we have all spent too much on , so enjoy it , or don't ... It's whatevs yo

Adm. J(K96)
10-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Ultimately, it's not even about the end result. It's that Gree somehow finds this as an acceptable way to treat its customers. To Those saying its Gree, what do you expect, I say, would you accept this from any other company you. Deal with?

Domino_brown
10-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Ultimately, it's not even about the end result. It's that Gree somehow finds this as an acceptable way to treat its customers. To Those saying its Gree, what do you expect, I say, would you accept this from any other company you. Deal with?

As a consumer the only power you have over a product is , buy it or don't .
If you are not happy with the product or the way the business treats you , then you don't buy.
If you don't enjoy the product , then it is not for you .

mwfighter
10-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Why do people even stock up or buy FA units in advance?

I have $100M IPH and billions of cash and never spend an extra dollar on FA units before the event starts.

You decided to stop up so live with it, don't ruin it for everyone else.

You go to a store and buy 100 cases of pop. Then the store puts it on sale some time later, you cry. The store brings a new item and you wasted all your money and you cry. Tough luck, make wiser decisions.

I want the new FA items, Gree don't change your implementation or delay, leave at least 1 strong +$3M unit.

Annihilator2
10-10-2014, 10:48 AM
I have 5,000 old tanks. Gree MUST replace old units by new in inventory free of charge. I don't see other suitable short way. Long way is allowing old units for use in the FL

Adm. J(K96)
10-10-2014, 11:09 AM
As a consumer the only power you have over a product is , buy it or don't .
If you are not happy with the product or the way the business treats you , then you don't buy.
If you don't enjoy the product , then it is not for you .
And I have. It is no longer for me, and I am no longer buying.

Thief
10-10-2014, 11:22 AM
The Tanks look to be converted to "frontline Arjun" so everyone wins.

If you stocked up on tanks you can still use them....but you probably would have been better buying the Elite Gunner....just as I would have been better off not spending gold in the game over a year ago :D

Web323
10-10-2014, 11:30 AM
The Tanks look to be converted to "frontline Arjun" so everyone wins.

If you stocked up on tanks you can still use them....but you probably would have been better buying the Elite Gunner....just as I would have been better off not spending gold in the game over a year ago :D

So true Thief

mdf100
10-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Anyone else have problems with front line deployments making the game crash? Our faction couldn't deploy in the last 5 mins of a war.

Arc9761
10-10-2014, 01:29 PM
Why do people even stock up or buy FA units in advance?

I can answer your question.
My IPH is under 1mil. My vault is at 66 mil. I have been playing less than one year.

Because of the game's high tempo, I can't afford to upgrade or expand everything all the time.
I have to pick and choose where to invest.
Lately, FL has given me best units for the investment.

Therefore, I bought in chuncks of 100 tanks as I could.

swaggerfagger
10-10-2014, 01:38 PM
this is awful tbh

low income player - almost impossible to get units now

at least bring back the semi cheap air units

HellRaizer
10-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Killed it for a lot of LLPs

good gawd noooo
10-11-2014, 12:54 PM
I think gree could of had better communication. However you guys are missing the point. Gree brought out this unit FOR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION. These 3m units are only 15 points less then the gold units making it possible to compete with gold users just this once . Should they of released info sooner yes, should they of given us chance to purchase early.. but give them a Lil credit for trying

I Will Merc You
10-11-2014, 01:20 PM
I think gree could of had better communication. However you guys are missing the point. Gree brought out this unit FOR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION. These 3m units are only 15 points less then the gold units making it possible to compete with gold users just this once . Should they of released info sooner yes, should they of given us chance to purchase early.. but give them a Lil credit for trying

True words. Well written. As is with all media, negative sells...but don't let negative overshadow the positive. Great post.