PDA

View Full Version : Thanks GREE

Evan1000
10-09-2014, 07:12 PM
So I logged in to see a near 3m stat jump, free +3% mafia attack mod for later appreciation month? Awesome! Thanks GREE

But we can't just thank GREE.. a special thank you to all of the boycotters who caused player appreciation month to happen ;)

AZZ.
10-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Whats the point? We all get the stat boost. No benefit for anyone. More stat inflation for everyone. Just plain dumb.

Sharpvision
10-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Yes, my team boycotted and many others! Cigar and Cognac Club

Sharpvision
10-09-2014, 07:30 PM
At least gree is noticing and making changes, that's better than nothing

Weasel
10-09-2014, 07:31 PM
"Nothing" is considerably better than "something" when "something" is a bad move that has not been the least bit thought out.

aarondavidsdad
10-09-2014, 07:34 PM
At least gree is noticing and making changes, that's better than nothing

Not if the changes are crap.

madnoob
10-09-2014, 07:37 PM
If gree wants to do something for us they should do anothet ltq with kick azz prizes like the one a few months back for the anniversary ltq

aarondavidsdad
10-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Already said this somewhere else. The developers should expand the game store to include better weapons and vehicles. The current selection of non-gold items sucks. I don't want to jump through some hoops to be able to get a single prize or even a handful of prizes. Give people who want to play the game either outside the syndicates or with limited syndicate activity another avenue, gaining strength by having high iPh and purchasing weapons in the store.

Evan1000
10-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Whats the point? We all get the stat boost. No benefit for anyone. More stat inflation for everyone. Just plain dumb.

Far from true. I got a 3m stat boost.. someone higher than me could have gotten a 30m stat jump where as someone lower than me could have gotten a 300k jump.

Dipstik
10-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Mollies don't need gimmes from gree to be awesome.

1Shot
10-09-2014, 09:21 PM
I got a 4m stay boost, I new some people who got a 6m and 1m stay boost. Just depends on your bonuses.

Doobster
10-09-2014, 09:41 PM
You seriously believe Gree was able to code all this "stuff" in about a week? Ha!

On topic, these free gifts are nice but very pointless. Everyone gets it and therefore gets the same benefit. What actually happens is everyone who starts a new account in November will be up against new accounts created just days or weeks earlier that they can't touch. Weeks-old accounts that can trample a brand new account without concern about retaliation. It's already obvious Gree does not care about player retention, but moves like this are really not good for attracting new players.

Gree should replace the current product manager in charge of Crime City. Demotion at least, termination would be better.

Very well put dude

Doobster
10-09-2014, 09:45 PM
I got a 4m stay boost, I new some people who got a 6m and 1m stay boost. Just depends on your raw attack.

Your jump in stats will depend on on the bonuses u have... Not raw stats.

Jinxybear
10-09-2014, 10:38 PM
you are a weasel, lay off, have u been a downer you're whole life?

MadMeat0606
10-09-2014, 11:07 PM
So I logged in to see a near 3m stat jump, free +3% mafia attack mod for later appreciation month? Awesome! Thanks GREE

But we can't just thank GREE.. a special thank you to all of the boycotters who caused player appreciation month to happen ;)

Another stupid post from you but i believe a free loader like you have to say thanks for a big Deal. And year thanks all the boykotters lol that was also a great deal hurts GREE much woooha

AZZ.
10-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Far from true. I got a 3m stat boost.. someone higher than me could have gotten a 30m stat jump where as someone lower than me could have gotten a 300k jump.

So you think this is good? A player that was stronger than you is now 3% stronger and a player weaker then you is 3% stronger while you are 3% stronger. It is a nothing prize it helped everyone so it is nothing. It's dumb.

Nighteg
10-10-2014, 05:03 AM
Gree should replace the current product manager in charge of Crime City. Demotion at least, termination would be better.

This.
Months, if not years people asking for anything other than atk/def mods.
And then we get another useless atk mod.

Fredfreddy
10-10-2014, 05:32 AM
You seriously believe Gree was able to code all this "stuff" in about a week? Ha!

On topic, these free gifts are nice but very pointless. Everyone gets it and therefore gets the same benefit. What actually happens is everyone who starts a new account in November will be up against new accounts created just days or weeks earlier that they can't touch. Weeks-old accounts that can trample a brand new account without concern about retaliation. It's already obvious Gree does not care about player retention, but moves like this are really not good for attracting new players.

Weeks old accounts have always been able to trample new accounts without retaliation, because loot with mods is perpetual, this one gift is not a game-changer. The only really (recent) unique game changer at this point was the +1 building upgrade. New account IPH increase ability is and will forever be less than accounts that got that prize.

Attack mods allow for more people to be able to able to attack successfully during war, and thus are beneficial to new players. That L50 player that you turned away from your syndicate because you didn't think he'd have enough targets now has a few more.

On a related topic, that's the reason Gree favors attack mods over defense. War is the heaviest revenue geneator, so it behooves Gree to ensure as many people can attack as many other people as possible.

Max Power
10-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Complaining about free stuff. Welcome to the Gree forums.

Evan1000
10-10-2014, 06:36 AM
Another stupid post from you but i believe a free loader like you have to say thanks for a big Deal. And year thanks all the boykotters lol that was also a great deal hurts GREE much woooha

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?61343-FREE-AGENTS-Post-Here-(Syndicates-Please-don-t-post-in-this-thread)&p=1381707#post1381707

You're calling me a free loader? I'm not the one looking for a place to camp, even in my mini's syndicate I'm active. All I said was a simple thank you for a cool little gift, and I will pay them back by still actively playing on this game

Evan1000
10-10-2014, 06:37 AM
So you think this is good? A player that was stronger than you is now 3% stronger and a player weaker then you is 3% stronger while you are 3% stronger. It is a nothing prize it helped everyone so it is nothing. It's dumb.

Yes this is great, a few more prizes like this and I can graduate from a wall hitter in my syn :D

Winnson
10-10-2014, 06:42 AM
I second the thank you. It was nice to get something imo.

Benjibbks5
10-10-2014, 07:40 AM
This free item may be crap but complaining about something that comes free just shows the kind of manners you have. If you get something for free, just say thank you. If you don't like it and don't feel like saying thank you, just say nothing.

mxz
10-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Complaining about free stuff. Welcome to the Gree forums.A time honored tradition like no other. See: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?41572-DST-Item-Giveway&p=476179&viewfull=1#post476179

B0ST0N
10-10-2014, 08:29 AM
This free item may be crap but complaining about something that comes free just shows the kind of manners you have. If you get something for free, just say thank you. If you don't like it and don't feel like saying thank you, just say nothing.

Agreeeeeeee

MadMeat0606
10-10-2014, 08:37 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?61343-FREE-AGENTS-Post-Here-(Syndicates-Please-don-t-post-in-this-thread)&p=1381707#post1381707

You're calling me a free loader? I'm not the one looking for a place to camp, even in my mini's syndicate I'm active. All I said was a simple thank you for a cool little gift, and I will pay them back by still actively playing on this game

Congratz that your think youre active - i know you. The message was that the most of your posts are stupid. Whats the message pulling my old thread up ? hmm dont know what´s a problem to find a place that runs slow without requirements - just honest.

crime cow
10-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Complaining about free stuff. Welcome to the Gree forums.

I actually agree with you this time about complaining about free stuff. Gree does plenty wrong, but to complain about getting a free item is a little silly...

Evan1000
10-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Congratz that your think youre active - i know you. The message was that the most of your posts are stupid. Whats the message pulling my old thread up ? hmm dont know what´s a problem to find a place that runs slow without requirements - just honest.

You don't know me, and the point of bringing up your not so old post was to show you who is in fact a free loader.. since you wrongly accused me of being one.

Evan1000
10-10-2014, 09:44 AM
This free item may be crap

This isn't complaining?

And funny thing everyone complains about not being able to compete raid boss, which is a +3% mafia attack.. but when you get given one for free you complain about it being a crappy mod?

MadMeat0606
10-10-2014, 10:04 AM
You don't know me, and the point of bringing up your not so old post was to show you who is in fact a free loader.. since you wrongly accused me of being one.

I dont know you ? ok think what you want. It looks like you dont know what you talking about but i explain it a last time for you of course. My choice to step down has nothing to do with a free loader like you are. Nothing more to say for me - have a nice gaming dude.

1Shot
10-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Keep it classy guys! :D

Evan1000
10-10-2014, 12:38 PM
I dont know you ? ok think what you want. It looks like you dont know what you talking about but i explain it a last time for you of course. My choice to step down has nothing to do with a free loader like you are. Nothing more to say for me - have a nice gaming dude.

How am I a free loader exactly? Because I appreciate a free gift enough to post a thank you thread about it?

Did I ask for the item or anything free? No
Did I influence this free item to be made in any way? No
Am I a free loader? No

And thanks oneshot lol, you'd make a great Tadaaah, since you're going for forum mod, good luck!

Benjibbks5
10-11-2014, 08:05 AM
This isn't complaining?

And funny thing everyone complains about not being able to compete raid boss, which is a +3% mafia attack.. but when you get given one for free you complain about it being a crappy mod?

Note that I said "may". Its meant to mean "may or may not". I'm sorry that I have not used English language that suits your comprehension. And thanks for elbowing a person who stood behind you.

AZZ.
10-11-2014, 08:32 AM
Yes this is great, a few more prizes like this and I can graduate from a wall hitter in my syn :D

Since everyone got that prize you are not closer to fighting in a war. Keep hitting that wall bro. A much better gift would be another cake with health and stamina packs.

crime cow
10-11-2014, 10:39 AM
Since everyone got that prize you are not closer to fighting in a war. Keep hitting that wall bro. A much better gift would be another cake with health and stamina packs.

If he's always a wall hitter he's most likely a new or somewhat-new player. As more people join the game he/she will have a 3% advantage. The 3% is also an advantage for those who are leveling up more slowly as they'll be even stronger against people moving up at a faster rate...

Evan1000
10-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Note that I said "may". Its meant to mean "may or may not". I'm sorry that I have not used English language that suits your comprehension. And thanks for elbowing a person who stood behind you.

Sorry, thought your first post was aimed at me

This item affected everyone's attack stats, not defense stats. Attack gives you targets in war and defense gives you a target.. unless they gave us a 3% mafia defense mod as well.. I'm a huge step closer to having targets in war :D