PDA

View Full Version : So who's still playing this weekend?

Adm. J(K96)
10-09-2014, 06:25 PM
Anyone? Will you all put your money where your mouths are? Or is the hoook too deep?

Mr llama
10-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Most have come to expect this behavior for them. After playing for almost 3 years I'm not going to let gree ruin my good time..raid raid raid and move on

headfaction
10-09-2014, 06:49 PM
I don't pay to play this game and I'm sitting on 130 billion now so I have no worries. Play the game, don't let the game play you...

Stumps
10-09-2014, 07:38 PM
I'll be playing. I can afford to loose the money from 700 tanks purchased yesterday, but still not happy.

I feel more for those with lower IPH- who either choose not use the lowest strength units or cannot afford new ones.

qwertyguy
10-09-2014, 07:39 PM
I may have no choice but to sit out this Frontline event, if the changes just announced actually occur. It's not a choice. It's an impossible situation for me.

I'm not even sure of what units are going to be available tomorrow, and the old units are still in the store. I'm confused. WTF!

It's like these people don't have a clue as to how their own game is played.

Stumps
10-09-2014, 08:02 PM
From what i gather, the tanks purchased can now be used, albeit the weakest units available. I too cannot understand why the old units are still available for purchase.

qwertyguy
10-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Not only that...the new units are not available as far as I can tell. These won't be available until the event starts, am I right?

I cannot play the event when what I thought was the best unit and already bought suddenly becomes the worst. That's FUBAR. It makes the event totally unplayable.

Adm. J(K96)
10-09-2014, 08:16 PM
For me, I'm permanently done once I get my faction through the LTQ. It's not a matter of whether or not the changes personally affect me at this point. It's now a matter of principle, and I can no longer stand by and contribute in any way to anything this company does.

fofito30
10-09-2014, 08:26 PM
I ain't voting, simply because this game still is to polarized to even suggest a boycott of all events until said time Gree learns to listen to its customers.
In the end we all complaint, yet play because the competitiveness and OCD we all have in common is bigger than any self control to stop.

Mikeydel46
10-09-2014, 10:36 PM
My whole faction says screw you gree. That's our response to this bs last min change. We're going to go enjoy the weekend. We're voting with our $$$ and our feet.

EZfodder
10-10-2014, 12:11 AM
Damn..you guess are conservative and afraid of change. Wait and see what it is before you get upset

big fat dad
10-10-2014, 12:47 AM
Man, think about the guys with 1m or even 2m iph...they have been buying tanks for everything they had, and now...such a surprise.

People are not afraid of changes, at least most of them, they are furious (mostly) on the lack of communication from mods/Gree and last minute ideas.

There is a special thread for Frontline and we have so many moderators, WHY NONE OF THEM wrote anything for so many days since the last Frontline that took place 6 days ago?

So please save your "conservative" approach for yourself. This time people do have the right to be...a bit upset.

Damn..you guess are conservative and afraid of change. Wait and see what it is before you get upset

Adm. J(K96)
10-10-2014, 01:42 AM
The poll results easily show why Gree thinks they can get away with ****ing everyone. Because they can!

Asto
10-10-2014, 05:19 AM
What gree have done is absurd. The treatment of its players in the so called "player appreciation month" is horrendous and I haven't seen any "appreciation" for GREE's players as of yet....however I will be playing is weekend. It's got to the point now where any event not participated in is going to lose millions of stats and that is not in the slightest bit good for a long term player. I have also spent weeks and months building up my iph and this screw up from gree will fortunately barely have any affect on me other than losing a couple hundred mil. I do feel for those who have splashed the cash already with low iph. We must live and learn from this. Who knows what GREE's next move will be.....

jinjack292
10-10-2014, 06:45 AM
If u have problem buying the tank then u will have more problems buying the gunner (three to four time the cost). Wht gree did here is wrong, but why will u buy a head of time which is stupid too.
just save up ur $$ n buy the items during the event.
Vault can't protect all my $$ cut the bs will u? B4 the vault was only 10m n now is 250m .

Lift Ticket
10-10-2014, 07:04 AM
i admit that it bites that the strongest cash unit is now the weakest, but truth is change is inevitable. all the MW veterans know this, some have chosen to still particpate, some have given up. it's a game, play it if you like to or not, it's ALWAYS been your choice....

btw, i had probably about 500+ tanks, a few hundred of the less powerful units.

Leroy
10-10-2014, 08:02 AM
I think the change is very good - its just the timing that sucks. But again its not the first time Gree change things in last minute.

I Will Merc You
10-10-2014, 01:00 PM
We are not boycotting...we are tearing this FL up!! Roll with the changes, or roll out of the way. Either way, we're playing.

rambo 1st blood
10-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Love this game and GREE are doing an awesome job. I wish all the people that come here and sook would just find a new game , there whinging is a joke. Its a game and no one makes you buy gold , compete in any event etc...
Keep up the great work GREE . And all the sooks go play a different game

droffatsto50
10-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Alright with us as we can easily hover around the top 100 range :)

HellRaizer
10-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Can't with my LLP